SSI's ML Dogs

SSI

EOG Dedicated
Re: SSI's ML Dogs

no problem guys....

munson, the preseason is holding its own in MLB........ 12-12 record...

unsure of posting times for saturday, no later than 1:15 pm cst but ill do the best i can......

sun/fri plays posted by 10:00 am cst........

SSI

EOG Dedicated

Munson, pretty good day in spring training: 5-2 ----------- record has pushed to 14-12 after 26 plays, only (+2.80 units) though.....

I honeslty think the ML dog system that i have developed,,,,, can be used year round for all professional sports..... suppose time will tell.....

dont worry about saturday, ill be around...... looks like only 2 plays but ill check again tomorrow......

munson15

I want winners...

Great Friday night, SSI! :houraTY! Spring training system is amazing to me considering the number of players and variables involved. Still looking forward to April 1st, and hoping you do well w/ preseason.

No NBA until 7 on Sat. so no problem. I'll check back later. Once again, nice NBA night for us!:cheersGood work!:smokesmal

SSI

EOG Dedicated

NBA ML dog Value system: 22-20 (+12.52 units) (+$1252)

plays for saturday: 3/24

43. charolette (+1.65)
44. washington (+1.70)

risking one unit each ($100)........ no additions.....

tool21

EOG Dedicated

SSI, i really think the worst you go tonight is 1-1 which would still yield profit. I like your system! It's working just fine.

SSI

EOG Dedicated

tool, i have no idea how im going to do tonight or any particular night........ but i do know that over a large number of games, i am going to be profitable..

my projected profit is always 2 units per week, for each individual sport...

anything over that is gravy....

0-2 means nothing, 2-0 means nothing.......

thx for the well wishes.........

SSI

EOG Dedicated

NBA ML dog Value system: 22-22 (+10.52 units) (+$1052)

plays for sunday: 3/25

45. indy (+1.05)
46. milwaukee (+1.80)
47. hornets (+1.55)

all risking one unit ($100)......... no additions...

SSI

EOG Dedicated

NBA ML dog Value system: 23-24 (+10.07 units) (+$1007)

plays for monday: 3/26

48. knicks (+1.10)
49. celtics (+1.20)
50. warriors (+1.75)

each risking one unit ($100)........ no additions...........

SSI

EOG Dedicated

NBA dogs: 24-26 (+9.27 units)

play for tuesday: 3-27

51. pacers (+1.15)

risking one unit, no additions........

munson15

I want winners...

Hey SSI, I know you don't sweat individual games, but lordy, I'm glad we didn't have Denver last night!:doh1 The Warriors' ass-kicking is a lot easier to take than that. GL tonight!

Also, read the long thread on you across the street last night, and would love to help if you think I can. Always playing them at higher prices than you post. I know you mentioned that you do better also, but anything I can do I'd be willing.:cheers

SSI

EOG Dedicated

thanks but lets just let it die........ im confident of what this will do, in regular season baseball.......... just hoping to survive spring training.......... 20-19 (+2.10 units)...................

if we start 20-19 to the regular season, we will be up closer to 10 units........

similar to the nba......

dont forget, my goal is to make 2 units per week, anything over that is gravy.. some weeks will be more and some less but i think we will work to that average........

munson15

I want winners...

No problem, just wanted to show my appreciation for you sharing your work.:cheers

dogs all lost last night except celtics.. I had denver and had a nice parlay on Celts-Nuggets.. Tough loss

SSI

EOG Dedicated

Munson, you know where to find my mlb plays,,,,,,,,,, right?

i dont think ill have the time or energy to post ----- at both places...

i already have my thread running for 2007.......

currently: 23-20 (+4.25 units) and thats betting into terrible lines........

2 more pending tonight.........

as you know, im looking for (+62 units) by the end of the world series....

just wanted to let you know this........... maybe you can post them here for me......

ill keep posting the nba ------- here at EOG, throughout all the playoffs, in this thread........

just wanted to give you a heads up.......

munson15

I want winners...

No problem, SSI. You have them up plenty early even if there are day games, and I have access during work hours. I'll check in starting Sunday/Monday, and start a new thread in the baseball room here. Sound good?

munson15

I want winners...

Just checked in and see 4-2 today in MLBX, nice going SSI. If you give the go-ahead, I'll post in the baseball room here starting w/ the first regular season games. Pleasure working w/ you. Tentative thread title-"SSI's MLB Dogs." Let me know.:cheers

SSI

EOG Dedicated

that would help me alot, thanks.......... sounds good....

ill post all mlb plays and nba plays by 10:00 am cst,,,,,,,, sun thru friday, saturday is tricky for me,,,,,,,,,,, but no later than 1:00 pm cst...........

NBA dogs: 24-27 (+8.27 units)

plays for wednesday: 3-28

52. heat (+1.25)
53. knicks (+1.65)
54. celtics (+1.15)
55. clippers (+1.15)

all risking one unit........... i may add the char/atl game, waiting on line..... if its a play, ill post it here, later today.......

SSI

EOG Dedicated

adding for wednesday:

56. hawks (+1.80)

thats it, no additions for wednesday.

munson15

I want winners...

Thanks for the NBA picks, and GL, SSI.:cheers Will post baseball starting Sunday. Big GL there, too!:cheers

SSI

EOG Dedicated

NBA ML Dogs: 26-30 (+8.07 units) (+$807)

plays for thrusday: 3-29

57. pistons (+1.50)
58. warriors (+1.60)

both risking one unit....... ($100)

this system should produce around 2 units of profit per week, anything over that is gravy.... currently on day 17 and we have over 8 units of profit, so things are running better than expected........

tool21

EOG Dedicated

SSI, your system seems to be holding its own. I'm not one to tell my own systems but i would like to know how you figure out which games to play. I have a hard time trailing somebody if they're not going to be around to trail in the future. It seems like your system really could work for all seasons and i would like to know how you pick your plays just incase you leave in the future, or do you not tell? Do you just look at indexes for value? Or do you just play every dog ML that is under +4 spread?

SSI

EOG Dedicated

NBA system dogs: 27-31 (+8.67 units) (+$867)

plays for friday: 3-30

59. tor (+1.60)
60. minn (+1.00)
61. lakers (+1.15)
62. clippers (+1.60)

all risking one unit ($100).. no additions......

SSI

EOG Dedicated

thx guys......

NBA dogs: 29-33 (+9.87 units) (+$987)

plays for saturday: 3-31

63. clev (+1.35)
64. portland (+1.07)

risking one unit, no additions.....

for anyone interested, Munson is going to be posting my MLB plays daily... the plays are part of my mechanical dog value system.......... i believe he will be posting them.....

is that correct Munson......

ive used this and posted it across the street, since march 19th...

MLBX dogs: 30-25 (+6.90 units) (+$690)

i expect a modest 2 profits per week, in a grind em out fashion...... i should be well over 50 units by the end of the world series and possibly much better..

Munson, ill be on the Mets for sunday nights opener, so post when you want to........

SSI

EOG Dedicated

Munson you must be MIA today.........

MLBX dogs: 33-25 (+9.95 units) (+$995) with one more pending.... not a bad 13 day run........

SSI

EOG Dedicated

boys, we got cleve.......

now 30-33 (+11.22 units)......... still have portland pending......

munson15

I want winners...

Yes, SSI I was out golfing. But indeed I will post your MLB plays, and I will start the thread w/ the Mets. I'll use the price I see you post across the street.