SSI's ML (Tourney System)

SSI

EOG Dedicated
Re: SSI's ML (Tourney System)

Beginning account balance: $5000

Current account balance: $5195

ML system record: 3-3 (+1.95 units) (+$195)

plays for friday march 9th

13. Iowa (+1.30) $100 to win $130

14. Vandy (+1.15) $100 to win $115

15. ND (+1.55) $100 to win $155

16. Miss (+1.40) $100 to win $140

17. Louisville (+1.15) $100 to win $115

thats all for today..

munson15

I want winners...

W/ you SSI, GL today!:cheers

I hope I didn't spook you with that other thread, wasn't trying to hurt anyone.

SSI

EOG Dedicated

Munson, i dont know what your talking about.. (other thread)......

Listen, if your tailing.......... im going to be out for the rest of the day today and there is a chance that i wont return until 1 pm cst tomorrow......... so i may miss anything that starts before 1 pm cst on saturday.......... so if your still tailing, ill post saturday's plays, no later than 1 pm cst........

munson15

I want winners...

Absolutely, SSI, I'm in on the plays today, and will look tomorrow. This is much easier than watching a guy's thread all day and night.

I'm sorry, the other thread has NOTHING to do w/ what we're doing here, so please disregard. I had a very minor issue w/ someone using the phrase "easy money" to describe their picks, that's all.

SSI

EOG Dedicated

Beginning acc balance: $5000

Current acc balance: $4935

ML system record: 7-10 (-0.65 units) (-$65)

plays for saturday march 10:

18. arkansas (+1.20)

19. Oregon (+1.00)

20. Pitt (+1.10)

21. BYU (+1.70)

all risking $100 (1 unit)

thats it for today..........

munson15

I want winners...

Missed the first one, was looking for a Sat. thread, then played the rest. GL SSI!

SSI

EOG Dedicated

hope you do ok, ive been away most of yesterday and today, hardly watched any of the games....... did see a little of arkansas beating vandy....... seems we have lost a lot of close ones (the norm)........

with the arkansas win today, i turned back positive.... 8-10 (+$35).. 3 more pending...... all small change for me.... hope i end positive though...

btw, playing these with the points (ATS), you would be 11-7 (+$330)....... just thought i mention that..

will post sundays plays around 9:30 am cst on sunday.......

munson15

I want winners...

It's interesting you mentioned the ATS, I had a thought that a little half (ATS)and half(ML) wouldn't be a bad idea. But too late to change now, those close losses indicate to me we're on the right track, and just need a bounce here or there. Thanks for checking in. Will you normally post on a new thread? Only asking so I know what to look for. GL!:cheers

SSI

EOG Dedicated

ill post all of college bb here, no new thread.......

ill be doing the NIT as well as the NCAA.......... and from there, right on to the MLB room........

SSI

EOG Dedicated

munson, if i lose the $5000...... im done......... this is the amount that ive allotted myself from now until baseball season ends........ so thats what im working with........

this is more or less a distraction for me now (from trading)...... if i make some money fine, just hope i dont lose a lot.......... and by playing this mechanical system, it takes only minutes of my time daily........

munson15

I want winners...

Don't worry, I'm not expecting miracles. Honestly, the 2 points that got my attention when I read your first post on the subject were-"underdogs" and "mechanical." I just wanted a fun system to play and not have to check back all day and night w/ follow-up bets.

The guys on this forum are AMAZING in the energy and passion they show for this. I'm just too old to stay up all night and play the 2nd half of the west coast games. Micelli, Dirty and Reb are guys that I've followed off and on since I got here, along w/ Cannon's system, RES, Culver and -105.

Unfortunately for me, Dirty, Micelli and Reb seem to work non-stop hours at this, I can't keep up. I called Dirty the "hardest working man in handicapping" in the big thread they have going. I miss plays, get frustrated, and feel a step behind, although I still tail when I can for a small amount.

Your style is right up my alley, one post a day, put the bets in, and go do something else. If I lose a predetermined amount of money following your dogs, I'll stop. And I'll let you know, so you're not talking to a ghost. Cannon, Culver and -105 do it your way also, although Cannon occasionally adds something he might have missed.

I'm not betting the house payment, or even the grocery bill, on every game. I don't expect to get rich, or go poor (because I have a $$ floor). Let's have some fun, you are doing better than me so far, but I'm not complaining. If there's no action on a particular day, it would be great of you to mention that, otherwise keep that computer cranked up, and let's hopefully get lucky. Thanks.:cheers

P.S. If at any time, you feel I'm jinxing your system or you don't want banter back and forth, please let me know. I'll respect that.

SSI

EOG Dedicated

i dont really believe in jinxes.......... you wont bother me, i enjoy the convo, when i look in......

if i have no-plays, ill post that as well........

you can look for my plays (sun through friday) around 9:00-10:00 am cst, saturday is a little difficult, but ill post them by 1 pm cst............ if i have anything.........

SSI

EOG Dedicated

beginning account balance: $5000

currentl account balance: $4955

ML system record: 9-12 (-0.45 units) (-$45)

play for sunday:

22. Wisconsin (+1.05) $100 to win $105

that is all for today..

will pick back up, when other tourneys start.......

SSI

EOG Dedicated

not doing so well Munson:

beginning account balance: $5000

current account balance: $4855

ML underdog system: 9-13 (-1.45 units) (-$145)

will pick up with the NIT tomorrow (tuesday)

on a side note, i signed up and deposited with BetJam today, getting ready for baseball.....

played these 4 plays tonight, using the same value based method.... but remember this system is mainly for the baseball season, just hope to not get ripped too bad before it opens.....

charolette (+1.05)
memphis (+1.25)
Tor Raptors (+1.70)

Edm Oilers (+1.30)

dont know if i should include these in the record but i played them, risking $100 each.......

munson15

I want winners...

Let's not count them since you're not really high on them, anyway. Certainly, we're not on a disastrous run here. I love seeing a hockey pick, though!

SSI

EOG Dedicated

im going to count them, i played them...... doesnt matter, i do want to keep baseball separate.....

btw, the plays were 12-10 ATS.......

tonights plays are 23-26.........

munson15

I want winners...

One of these days, I'll get in on a winning day, SSI! :+textinb3Good job!:cheers

SSI

EOG Dedicated

i figured as much..........

starting bankroll: $5000

current bankroll: $4930

ML dog system: 11-15 (-0.70 units) (-$70)

ill post tuesdays plays soon, waiting on Bet Jam to put up ML's..

im going to play a few NBA games tonight but no NHL...... i may pick that back up for the playoffs..........

ill post the hoops plays in here, until the college season ends... then ill try and keep a baseball thread...

be back in a few......

SSI

EOG Dedicated

plays for tuesday: march 13th..

all risking $100

27. atlanta hawks (+1.00)

28. Miami Heat (+1.05)

29. Indiana Pacers (+2.15)

30. Utah St (+3.00)

31. Marist (+5.00)

couple of big dogs in the NIT, may want to avoid those but i must play what the system says (100%)...

munson15

I want winners...

What, and let you have all the glory!:+textinb3 I saw a simulation that had Marist losing by 3, so that's a pretty legitimate shot, IMO.:cheers

munson15

I want winners...

Helluva night w/ the Marist win, SSI!:houra Almost had Indiana, too.:rolleyes:

Good work, had them all, that will put us both on the plus side!:cheers

SSI

EOG Dedicated

thx, nice hit on marist.....

beginning bankroll on 3/7: $5000

Current bankroll on 3/14: $5435

ML dog value system: 14-17 (+4.35 units) (+$435)

really nice week 1........ not looking for alot, more or less passing the time, while im trading the markets........ just hoping to stay on plus side..

will post wednesdays plays around 10:00 am cst.......

SSI

EOG Dedicated

plays for wednesday: march 14th

32. charolette (+1.05)

33. orlando (+1.60)

34. indiana pacers (+1.50)

35. atlanta hawks (+1.65)

36. Fresno St (+5.00)

37. Vermont (+6.00)

38. Hofstra (+5.00)

39. App St (+2.60)

all lines from the greek, all risking $100.......

wouldnt advise any of these, i know very little about any of these teams tonight, merely 100% system plays (so i must play them)...

munson15

I want winners...

Did a little better on some of these lines,:smokesmal put them all in, could have another Marist up there, you never know, that's why you need to bet mechanically on this stuff.

I'm impressed you found a way to figure all the sports, I know what you're doing is pinpointing value in an underdog moneyline, but translating it to hockey, baseball, baskets, is a pretty intelligent man's work, IMO. :thumbsup

Of course, we don't know just yet if it works, but the data itself is interesting. Thanks for spending the time.:cheers

SSI

EOG Dedicated

ive got quite a bit of data on this....

i actually began doing this, last july....... posted a lot of it, across the street..

it was designed for "pro sports" but im trying to adapt it, to the ncaa tourney..

all this started, as being an underdog system for baseball and ive tried to build upon that......

yeah, we will see if we can catch "Lightening in a bottle" again tonight..

munson15

I want winners...

GL, :cheersand thanks for the win last night, I haven't cashed a 5-1 ticket in quite a while!:houra

SSI

EOG Dedicated

beginning bankroll: $5000

current bankroll: $5100

ML dog system: 16-23 (+1.00 units) (+$100)

as a footnote: this system was designed for the 3 major professional sports, im merely trying to adapt it to the tourney..

nba record in this thread: 6-4 (+3.45 units)

Plays for thursday:

40. Miami Heat (+1.10)
41. Lakers (+1.60)

42. Michigan (+2.60) NIT
43. UMass (+2.20) NIT

44. Davidson (+2.60)
45. Tex Tech (+1.25)
46. GW (+1.45)
47. VCU (+2.60)
48. Marq (+1.20)
49. BYU (+1.20)
50. Gonzaga (+1.10)

all risking $100........... no additions will be made...........

munson15

I want winners...

SSI, the Lakers line went from +3.5 to +5 in a couple of minutes. Did something happen to Kobe, or something that would invalidate the selection?

SSI

EOG Dedicated

still a play..........

0-2, but i think the dogs are taking an opher......... hard to find a winner, when there are none........

hope we dont get hammered on the college games,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, because this is designed to be for pro-sports..........

munson15

I want winners...

I should have passed on Tex. Tech, everyone seemed to be saying they were too slow. It only takes a couple of wins to have a good day. Dogs ATS looking like 1-6 through the 2:00 games, so it hasn't been a good day so far.

I was strongly considering a pointspread play on EVERY dog in the tournament, so I'm almost feeling lucky I backed off and played some of the dogs you pointed out. Will play the Lakers, thanks for responding. GL on the rest of our card.

SSI

EOG Dedicated

Munson, i dont know too much about any of these teams or games....... ive been out of sports for several weeks....

This ML underdog system is something that ive back tested, and played alot last year.......... It was designed for pro-sports, i have no idea or data on how this is going to do in college hoops..........

i hope the NBA is profitable and i dont get killed in college bb,,,,,,,, before baseball season starts.......

SSI

EOG Dedicated

one way to look at it,,,,,,,,, dogs across the board are 0-8 SU and 0-8 ATS..

so i guess being 0-3 is better than that...........

8 more still pending.......

munson15

I want winners...

I took Vandy -3 on the advice of some cappers I respect, so I pased on GW, but hell yeah, 0-3 is better than 0-8 which I easily could have been.:doh1Let's just survive the NCAA's and move on to more fertile ground. :smokesmal

SSI

EOG Dedicated

beginning bankroll: $5000

current bankroll: $4570

ML system: 18-32 (-4.30 units)

NBA only: 7-5 (+3.55 units)

Munson, im not too proud to pull the plug on this, for college sports....... this was my 2nd attempt to adapt this to college sports and once again ---- it isnt working out..

im stopping while im still OK.........

this system was designed for pro-sports only.......... and the nba is doing quite well........... i may move to the NBA room here and keep going but im done with the system for the college games.......

good luck to you..........

Look for me in the NBA room later today......... ill definately be around for baseball...........