Star Wars III -- Revenge of the Sith

Sam Odom

EOG Master
I just watched it this week on DVD, III is the best of the Sequels no doubt. What I cannot get over is, this kid who played Anakin Skywalker. He could not deliver a line to save his ass. Sad! The only thing about him (Hayden) is I can see Luke (Mark) being his son physically, otherwise WTF was Lucas thinking?

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
Just watched it for the second time on DVD Sam.
Even better than the first time, as you understand & catch more the next go around......

Only one thing that I have thought about.

Didn't Obi Wan kebobi have an American accent in the older movies compared to the newer versions??

Hache Man said:
Only one thing that I have thought about.

Didn't Obi Wan kebobi have an American accent in the older movies compared to the newer versions??

Yes, they mention in the director's commentary that he spoke with more of an accent in this one to more closely match the future Obi--Wan, Alec Guinness. (You'll also notice that the styles of the technolgy, the ships, and people's clothes and hairstyles gradually changed to start to match what's in the other 3 Star Wars films)

That saber fight at the end of episode three puts all the other ones to absolute SHAME.

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
Omni said:
That saber fight at the end of episode three puts all the other ones to absolute SHAME.

Yes, it was all planned out beautifully during that last fight with Anakin telling his opinion of thinking the Jedi were the evil ones and Obi Wan then telling him "Then You Are Lost!"

Classic, very nice......

I am surprised thought that they didn't mention something about Anakin/Yoda finding out Anakin survived, leading into the next movie (The old one)

I can't remember for sure, but it never mentions or that on the very first original does it?