Survivor Week 6

Valuist

EOG Master
Gotta go with the Colts, IMO, One wouldn't want to save the Colts for later on, but one would be wise if they could hold onto the Rams for a later date.

Ray Luca

EOG Master
Gotta go with the Colts, IMO, One wouldn't want to save the Colts for later on, but one would be wise if they could hold onto the Rams for a later date.

Well Colts do have Jax and Jets at home down the road...both games very winnable

The only other poss play along similar thinking could be Steelers facing Seahawks traveling East in early time spot no Wilson. Steelers host Lions week 10 as the only other save for later on play

Ray Luca

EOG Master
Well Colts do have Jax and Jets at home down the road...both games very winnable

The only other poss play along similar thinking could be Steelers facing Seahawks traveling East in early time spot no Wilson. Steelers host Lions week 10 as the only other save for later on play

My bad. Night game. Scratch that

choslamshe

EOG Master
I've been changing my pick from the Colts to the Steelers and back and forth the last few days. I have a very bad feeling about the Colts. I'm already all over the Texans at +10. Think it's a perfect spot for the Steelers but I've found at least one other chance to use Pitt down the road. This is it for the Colts. Some will say they aren't as bad as their 1-4 record, but they might be. The way they caved to the Ravens spoke volumes. Despite tomorrow's game, this is a 5-12, 6-11 team to me at best.

I wonder what the % will be on the Cards next week at home to Houston. 14 point favorite possibly to go higher.