SWEDED'S NEWEST AVATAR?

Deuce

EOG Addicted
Re: SWEDED'S NEWEST AVATAR?

You're 65 years old, give it up old man. She could be your grandaughter.

Deuce

EOG Addicted

Oh please you killjoy! :rolleyes:

75 btw...

I am happily married, trying to have a little fun...:cheers
Just saying. Seeing the same post daily is getting old. Realize you're trying to cause traffic, keep it real homie.

Mr. NBA

EOG Dedicated

You're 65 years old, give it up old man. She could be your grandaughter.

Geesh tuff crowd this morning:+textinb3

....and shrink there is no way in H E double hockey sticks you are 75:+textinb3 ::LMAO:: ......had to double up the smilies on that one.

Deuce

EOG Addicted

Here it is...

Deuce,

Whatever...

Thumbs down?

Thumbs Up?

You're getting a reaction here. You want posters to say down so she changes it back but it would hit a sore spot with disrespect to our fallen comrad.

panther

EOG Dedicated

shrink

is yours her

and thanks for answering my ??in the other thread lol

probably does not matter anyhow

Blondie

EOG Master

I think the thought behind it is very sweet. I think it is a great one!

Thumbs down?

Thumbs Up?

You're getting a reaction here. You want posters to say down so she changes it back but it would hit a sore spot with disrespect to our fallen comrad.

Are you having a bad day? :+clueless

If so, here's to hoping things get better for ya...:cheers

shrink

is yours her

and thanks for answering my ??in the other thread lol

probably does not matter anyhow

Panther,

My new avatar is Angelina Jolie, not sweded...

If you link me I will reply. I didnt see it...

Is there a FULL MOON our somewhere?

Thanks,

THE SHRINK

Deuce

EOG Addicted

Are you having a bad day? :+clueless

If so, here's to hoping things get better for ya...:cheers

THE SHRINK
Shrinky,

I had a breakfast sandwhich from the local gas station. Have been pissing shit all morning. Shrinky, I am just not liking the thread choice. Swede is a dear friend of mine. We go back. It's a sensitive subject that gets beaten to death over here.

swede- What the hell is wrong with you. You go from having the best avatar to having the worst. It just ain't right.

I say thumbs up....

It's a nice tribute to PACMAN.

But after this week we need a SWEDED bikini avatar..:cheers

Blondie

EOG Master

swede- What the hell is wrong with you. You go from having the best avatar to having the worst. It just ain't right.

Aww see now it is your statement that is just not right. She is doing this out of kindness and you are being callous about it because you might have to go a few days looking at another picture.

Do us all a favor and go get laid. Geesh

:finger004

Deuce

EOG Addicted

Aww see now it is your statement that is just not right. She is doing this out of kindness and you are being callous about it because you might have to go a few days looking at another picture.

Goes for 97% of all poster. Most are degenerates and have not been laid in 12+ years. Unreal.

Sheesh, you woke up on the jealousy part of the bed this morning.

OK Blondie, please put up your pic too. :)

WVU

EOG Master

sweded, I will exchange avatars with you since it is so upsetting.

Can you all stop thinking about boobs for a few days and be respectful of those of us trying to pay tribute to a good guy? Thanks.

RageWizard

EOG Senior Member

I'll give it a thumbs up. I don't have a need to look at tits and ass every second of the day. Her new avatar shows respect for a fallen um "hero", although I don't know who exactly looks up to him. Plus she knows which picture I like the most, but sadly I think that the photo refers back to a time where she wasn't feeling too good so she doesn't want to use it.

RW, for you...I'll make that my next one...as long as Shamswoof is done comng over here just to call me "BONES"....I don't need to add any fuel to that flamer...I mean, fire.

Deuce

EOG Addicted

RW, for you...I'll make that my next one...as long as Shamswoof is done comng over here just to call me "BONES"....I don't need to add any fuel to that flamer...I mean, fire.
I would like to see you racking at the pool table as well.

Angelsfire

EOG Dedicated

I am with you Blondie. I liked Sweded's Picture being her avatar She is Beautiful (so is Blondie By the Way)So Thumbs up Here. But when she is ready. Showing respect for Pac is cool. Kisses And Hugs all around..Now isn't that better? :angel:

Blondie

EOG Master

Sheesh, you woke up on the jealousy part of the bed this morning.

OK Blondie, please put up your pic too. :)

No, I woke up to f'n barking dogs and numerous requests.

Interrupted a damn good dream I was having too :mad:

Anyhow, I have no reason to be jealous of swede, as I am thrilled with the way I look.

I think it is pathetic that you are bitching about her changing her avatar when the reason she did it was a good one.

His continuous negativity will not be tolerated...:cheers

No, I woke up to f'n barking dogs and numerous requests.

Interrupted a damn good dream I was having too :mad:

Anyhow, I have no reason to be jealous of swede, as I am thrilled with the way I look.

I think it is pathetic that you are bitching about her changing her avatar when the reason she did it was a good one.

Blondie...all women are jealous of each other. That's the only reason we ever even have opinions, duh. :doh1

:rolleyes:

Blondie...all women are jealous of each other. That's the only reason we ever even have opinions, duh. :doh1

Oh now see if women could get along with each other we could rule the world.91023i2ndw;l

Blondie

EOG Master

Nah, not one of them sorry. I realized a long time ago that if I changed even one thing about my life or the way things are I would not be where I am today, and I love where I am.

Besides other women have problems just the same as I do, so why I would want to trade problems with someone else is beyond me (at least I know the names of my problems) :LMAO

Nope..not buying it. You're jealous, I'm Jealous, Yummy's jealous. Plus, we all lie and manipulate men...and have nightly pillow fight slumber parties.

Nope..not buying it. You're jealous, I'm Jealous, Yummy's jealous. Plus, we all lie and manipulate men...and have nightly pillow fight slumber parties.

::LMAO::::LMAO::::LMAO::::LMAO::::LMAO::

Somewhat true......

Blondie

EOG Master

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Hmmmm, something to be jealous about.......

Yummy decorate cakes better than I can :+textinb3

There ya go!

Which WOULD come in VERY handy today as I promised my nine year old he could decorate his own birthday cake 2348ji23e