SYSTEM 308( bounce back)

Losebet

EOG Enthusiast
Going away this weekend so I thought I would post this for anyone who is interested. Todays game seems to need very little to turn them around so it is not asking for much improvement on a weekly basis to get an unexpected performance giving this some merit.
I give up inventing and following systems many moons ago and only use certain figures as a guide and would rather see this as a pointer to possible value than a system.

I have kept stats on teams for several years that tell me how a team is performing in a game regardless of the score, in all the time I have been doing it, its rare for a team, even a bad one to produce rock bottom figures more than twice a season. When they do hit these figures it tends to be just a complete breakdown rather than the other team being over dominant, Denver in Week 1 was an example of what I mean. Anyhow, last year I noticed that these teams whether it be Offense or Defense bounced back well the next week and its started again this year. The obvious is hitting rock bottom stirred some emotion that touched the competative nature of the players.

I am not sure as to how to use it but the betting public and the books appear to undervalue those teams the following week. Initially I took the view that if the Offense under performed then that would increase the chances of the OVER the next week, ditto with the Defense on the UNDER, as for a team doing both then the points spread was the play. However, it appears taking the points spread in all games is feasible.

I will give the results to date and Week 4 qualifiers and leave it up to you how you view them, possibly just to warn you of an upturn in performance. Anyhow, I would appreciate any feed-back and comments anyone has espcially on bounce back theories, but please, keep it simple.

WEEK 2 TOTAL SPREAD M/L

CHICAGO OFFENSE WIN WIN WIN
DENVER DEFENSE WIN WIN WIN
CAROLINA DEFENSE LOSS WIN WIN
PHILLY OFFENSE WIN WIN WIN

WEEK 3

VIKINGS DEFENSE LOSS WIN WIN
PATRIOTS OFFENSE WIN WIN WIN
MIAMI OFFENSE WIN WIN WIN
49ERS OFF & DEF N/A WIN LOSS

WEEK 4 QUALIFIERS

NY JETS OFFENSE = OVER
NEW ORLEANS DEFENSE = UNDER
TITANS DEFENSE = UNDER
NY GIANTS DEFENSE = UNDER
ARIZONA OFF & DEF = SPREAD BET

The only thing I can add is that I will only use a team twice, that way negating a possibly very bad team.

I haven't been to the Rx for quite a while so i don't know what's happening there. I never saw him as a poster who brings others down.

Losebet

EOG Enthusiast
Lawrence said:
if you like posters that talk down constantly to other posters, than hes the man..

Lawrence,
When have I ever talked down to other posters:+clueless you worthless piece of turd.:+signs8-0 seriously though, I dont see the point in agreeing with an idiot just for the sake of everyone being lovey dovey, there's far too much of it already. There are a lot of people on these forums looking for guidance, and while you might consider my opinions worthless, they are certainly not the BS you get from some, those are the times I feel they have to be collared.:+thumbs-2

Jimmy, I hope the worms turned, seemed you were in choppy water there for a while.
Nice weekend COCO:+excited- sorry about your Jets:bye maybe they will BOUNCE BACK next week :D

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated
Losebet said:
seriously though, I dont see the point in agreeing with an idiot just for the sake of everyone being lovey dovey, there's far too much of it already. There are a lot of people on these forums looking for guidance, and while you might consider my opinions worthless, they are certainly not the BS you get from some, those are the times I feel they have to be collared.:+thumbs-2
fair enough...good luck on your plays :+waving-5