Tampa Police Looking For Doc Gooden

TAMPA, Fla. - Former baseball star Dwight Gooden was being sought by police Tuesday on a felony warrant after he allegedly drove away from an officer who stopped him on suspicion of drunken driving.

Gooden, 41, left the scene of the traffic stop early Monday after refusing to get out his 2004 BMW to take a field sobriety test, police spokeswoman Laura McElroy said.

The officer stopped Gooden?s car because he was weaving in traffic near downtown Tampa, McElroy said. Gooden, a Tampa native and resident, has a history of drug abuse and is awaiting trial on a domestic violence charge

Doc Gooden And Darryl Strawberry Nice Guys For Kids To Look Up To.

IF AMERICA IS NOT RACIST WHO WOULD YOU LIKE TO BRING HOME AS FRIENDS TO WATCH A BALLGAME.

DARRYL AND DOC

OR

JJ AND BEANTOWNJIM.

watson

EOG Enthusiast
How hard can it be for the Tampa police to find Doc? Cant they just go to his house or better yet his apartment building he is probably renting. If my dog gets out of the house it only takes me an hour to find him. Kind of ridiculous.

watson said:
How hard can it be for the Tampa police to find Doc? Cant they just go to his house or better yet his apartment building he is probably renting. If my dog gets out of the house it only takes me an hour to find him. Kind of ridiculous.
Cops might want to look at Darryl Strawberry's place in the trailer park.