Tannehill

kane

EOG master
Obviously the line move tells you this, but Tannehill isn't expected to play today. Brock Osweiler against the Bears defense, oh my.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
I was all set to take the Chefs in our Survivor Pool. But now that Osweiler is playing I took Miami. If Brock Lobster beats me - it just wasn't meant to be

kane

EOG master
I was all set to take the Chefs in our Survivor Pool. But now that Osweiler is playing I took Miami. If Brock Lobster beats me - it just wasn't meant to be

I took the points, I know Os is terrible, but the Bears have been preparing all week to face Tanny, now at the last minute they're facing a different guy, maybe it hurts them a little. Also, it's not like Tanny has been lighting it up, he hasn't been good at all this year, it's coming out that he's been playing with a bad shoulder the past couple games which helps explain his poor play, the way he's been playing I don't think a healthy Os is that much of a downgrade from an injured Tanny, and sometimes in sports players rally around the backup and play well, it wouldn't surprise me if Miami won the game, we'll see how it plays out

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Miami 7-0 at half but you could see Bears coming back. Miami decimated by defensive injuries. Now 14-7 Bears 3 minutes into 2h. Hope things start getting easier for me

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Cohen needs to be utilized more. He's a huge difference maker.

Bears got themselves a team.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Always better to be lucky than good. Bears should be up 17 and the game is tied. 14 points completely taken off the board.

YUCK

blueline

EOG Master
I took the points, I know Os is terrible, but the Bears have been preparing all week to face Tanny, now at the last minute they're facing a different guy, maybe it hurts them a little. Also, it's not like Tanny has been lighting it up, he hasn't been good at all this year, it's coming out that he's been playing with a bad shoulder the past couple games which helps explain his poor play, the way he's been playing I don't think a healthy Os is that much of a downgrade from an injured Tanny, and sometimes in sports players rally around the backup and play well, it wouldn't surprise me if Miami won the game, we'll see how it plays out
Something to it preparing for one guy facing another..Bears radio guys kept commenting how confident osweiler looked calling adjustments at the line

kane

EOG master
Something to it preparing for one guy facing another..Bears radio guys kept commenting how confident osweiler looked calling adjustments at the line

The Bears were expecting Tanny, but Os and him are different types of QB's, Tanny is much more mobile, so the Bears defense was preparing to defend a certain type of QB, then had to try and adjust at the last minute. Had the Bears known Os would be starting, I have to think they would have defended him better

Gabe

Horse racing expert
The Bears were expecting Tanny, but Os and him are different types of QB's, Tanny is much more mobile, so the Bears defense was preparing to defend a certain type of QB, then had to try and adjust at the last minute. Had the Bears known Os would be starting, I have to think they would have defended him better

I wouldn't look too deep into it. Miami scored 14 points off two broken plays and the Bears had 14 points taken away.

blueline

EOG Master
:ROFLMAO: can't go 2 posts without mentioning me. Diseased.

since I started referring to you as diseased you have started using the word....imitation and all....anyway as I have said before I enjoy mocking you and others seem to enjoy it as well...why can't you answer anynof the questions asked of you?....what flavor or ramen is warming up in your hot plate?

Gabe

Horse racing expert
since I started referring to you as diseased you have started using the word....imitation and all....anyway as I have said before I enjoy mocking you and others seem to enjoy it as well...why can't you answer anynof the questions asked of you?....what flavor or ramen is warming up in your hot plate?

What question have I not answered? JFC you are weird, you just come up with some off the wall batshit crazy stuff that makes no sense. Ramen? Hotplate? Questions I don't answer? Unlike you I have a full life outside the forums, EOG and JK are the only friend you in your lonely little world. Guess you missed the heim and bushay burial last night, 20 teasers :ROFLMAO:.. Dude I enjoy making you like a clown. Could careless about some faceless degens who get butthurt easily. bushay, odom, hoffa are losers.

blueline

EOG Master
start with Kanes...then how about adding to those "numerous" feature articles about you.......do you pay rent weekly or monthly?

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Rent? I should ask you since I seem to live in your mind. How much am I paying you? not enough I take it considering 80% of your posts are about me.

Unlike you, I don't need a mob of degenerate losing gamblers to make me feel vindicated nor do I need to make up lies about someone to make my point. Nothing you say about me is true so why would it bother me? What I say obviously bothers you, I'm under your skin deep.

blueline

EOG Master
still cant find another article of the "numerous" ones you claim....also you weren't featured....so 1 article and 0 featured...somehow that doesn't add up to numerous

Gabe

Horse racing expert
A creepy e-stalker like you must have read the Las Vegas Sun article. You have mentioned that you have before, memory shot?

Can you refer me to anything you have had published that isn't on EOG?

blueline

EOG Master
ok you still wont answer kanes question and if you post an article that you were featured in that would make 1...still a ways to go to get to "numerous".....you do know that some people watching the shopping channels and think the hosts are friends with them.....are you one of those people gabe?...do you think the people on tvg are your friends?...that twitter stuff posted was disturbing......time to pass the piñata stick.....remember gabe turn off the hot plate when the ramen is done....don't want to start a fire

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Yes hit me with the e-pinata :ROFLMAO: ... You know when someone is losing when they need to make up shit to prove some weird point. You are a weird dude blueballs, bet you probably have killed someone before. Disturbing tweets, :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.... CLASSIC. I have their numbers in my cell phone, been to dinner with a couple of them.

Oh Yeah I'm really hurting

You'll be back, you always say you're leaving but I'm so deep under your skin you can shake me off.

Last edited:

unluckysob

EOG Dedicated
Dolphins did a good job of keeping shit quiet. I did't hear about it until Sunday morning. All my NFL work was done. I spent Friday and Saturday working on college football.

MrTop

EOG Master
Dolphins did a good job of keeping shit quiet. I did't hear about it until Sunday morning. All my NFL work was done. I spent Friday and Saturday working on college football.

they did . I did take notice the MGM went to -4 very early , I think Friday. I liked the fins with +3.5 but passed figuring it would go up everywhere. When it went much higher I thought he was out.

blueline

EOG Master
of all the countless lies gabe tells the one at the top of the list is he doesn't care what anyone thinks...gabe you need an intervention

Bucky

EOG Dedicated
Ok, so does a healthy Tannehill beat the Bears? Somebody should mention that Osweiler played a real good game! Are starting qb's in the NFL worth 4 points???