Tennessee @ Denver

Valuist

EOG Master
Here's the box score from the October 13 game last year, also at Denver. The biggest change is Marcus Mariota will not be the QB for Tennessee. This was the game in which Tannehill supplanted him for good after a miserable 7 of 18 for 63 yard performance in the first half.. How will Derrick Henry handle the altitude? If last year is any indication, not good at all. 15 carries for 28 yards. But Von Miller will be out. Actually Miller was a total non factor in last year's game, making only 1 tackle. As for the Broncos, Flacco started last year and he is gone as well. Flacco was terrible the past few years, so definite upgrades at QB over last year. I'm trying to find a Henry prop to bet under. But at the low number of 41 for the game total, I'd have to look only over.

https://www.covers.com/sport/football/nfl/boxscore/182899

Last edited:
Flacco was so crappy too, I went to that game. He totally lived up to the Checkdown Joe name that fay. A decent QB would have ran the Titans off the field but the Broncos just kept getting the ball and sputtering, but they needed a win so bad. I think the coaching staff just went into the shell and said let's not have a turnover that will ruin the game the D was playing. Anyone who saw the Titans that day would have been shocked they made the playoffs, let alone win two games.