Re: Thanks to everyone for voting for Obama, he is killing us by the day!
- According to the Wayne Madsen report:
- Bush had homosexual sex with various members of the TANG Texas Air National Guard Unit, nicknamed the Champagne Unit.
- At the Delta Kappa Epsilon frat house, Bush became known as ?a jock sniffer?.
- flirting with men: <!-- macro Image people/brithume.jpg "Britt Hume" --><!-- generated -->
?In all due respect, you?ve got a beautiful face and everything.?
~ George W. Bush <!-- macro Born 1946-07-06 --><!-- generated -->(born: 1946-07-06 age: 62)<!-- /generated by Born --> to Brit Hume in a Fox news interview.
- more flirting with men: <!-- macro Image people/scottreid.jpg "Scott Reid" --><!-- generated -->
?Well, you got a pretty face. You got a pretty face. You?re a good-looking guy. Better looking than my Scott [Press Secretary Scott McClellan <!-- macro Photo people/scottmcclellan.jpg --><!-- generated -->
~ George W. Bush <!-- macro Born 1946-07-06 --><!-- generated -->(born: 1946-07-06 age: 62)<!-- /generated by Born --> to Scott Reid Prime Minister of Canada Martin?s assistant, reported in the Toronto Globe and Mail.
- <!-- macro Image people/scottmcclellan.jpg "Scott McClellan" --><!-- generated -->
Scott McCellan Bush was close with ?his Scott?, press secretary Scott McClellan, who hung out in gay clubs in Austin Texas.
- on his boyfriend Victor: <!-- macro Image people/victorashe.jpg caption "Victor Ashe" --><!-- generated -->
<table class="caption" summary="Victor Ashe" width="300"><tbody><tr><td>
?I?m also most appreciative of the Mayor of Knoxville, Tennessee for being here. I?ve known Mayor Ashe for years and years and years. And he has done a fabulous job of being a fine public servant in Knoxville. So, Victor, thank you for coming.?
~ George W. Bush <!-- macro Born 1946-07-06 --><!-- generated -->(born: 1946-07-06 age: 62)<!-- /generated by Born --> , 2001-02-21, about the openly gay mayor of Knoxville,
Victor Ashe whom he used to live with and who visits often for sleepovers, and with whom he goes on vacations, without his wife Laura. Note the gushy, campy language.?I want to thank my old college classmate ? you used to call him Bulldog, we call him Victor ? the Mayor of Knoxville, Mayor Victor Ashe.?
- Why is Bush so hostile to the idea of gay marriage? Perhaps because until 1987, George W. Bush was gay. According to a group of 29 Yale classmates who comprise Gay Ivy Leaguers for Truth, Bush was ?known to be at least sexually experimental throughout his time in college.? One of Bush?s alleged former boyfriends, Anthony Berusca (class of ?70), told The Dallas Morning News that Bush was ?deeply conflicted about being gay, even somewhat self-hating.? Berusca is convinced that this conflict led to Bush?s drinking problems, but describes the President as a ?gentle, caring lover?. In 1976, the Bush family arranged for George to join Worthy Creations, a church group in El Paso that focuses on converting homosexuals through faith. A year later, Bush claimed to be straight, born again, and engaged to Laura Welch.
- At his Yale Fraternity, Delta Kappa Epsilon ΔΚΕ, as fraternity president, Bush was in charge of branding initiates by burning them on their bare behinds. According to the New York Times, 1967-11-08, the fraternity was charged with sadistic and obscene initiation procedures, involving applying a hot branding iron with the Greek letter delta Δ half an inch wide.
- Bush used to pour honey and salsa into rectums of his fellow fraternity brothers ? ?buttholes? as he called them. Think about that. Why honey? Why salsa? Kinky!