The Art of a Steal of an Election

MrTop

EOG Master
he wants a best of 7 election. This will go on a while.. maybe he hopes biden gives up or wins with electors. The electors vote is my guess and he wins...stays out of jail.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
he wants a best of 7 election. This will go on a while.. maybe he hopes biden gives up or wins with electors. The electors vote is my guess and he wins...stays out of jail.

Stays out of jail: Maybe
Is Declared the Winner and serves 4 more years: NONE!

He knows it, too. He will not go easy - we knew that. But if he thinks he - not Biden - will officially be sworn in as the winner - HE IS MORE FUCKING LOCO THAN WE EVER IMAGINED!

IF the tables were turned: If Biden lost and demanded all done that Der Fuhrer has done he would be mocked and ridiculed to no end and HIS mental capacity would be questioned.......as it should. But because #IQ45 is doing this we are told this is "Trump being Trump" and nothing to worry about................BULL-FUCKING-SHIT!

The people spoke! WE WANT HIM OUT! That he will be!

Trump - JimJones.png

Heim

EOG Master
Dems didn't beat one incumbent Republican congressman. In Senate race, Cunningham well ahead in North Carolina gets
caught having a affair, disappears and hated Tillis wins. Democrats with those family values :sneaky:

Heim

EOG Master
lol that Trump's refusal to transfer smoothly jeopardizes national security......So the CIA and Homeland Security stop
everything they're doing until January 20?!

kane

EOG master
lol that Trump's refusal to transfer smoothly jeopardizes national security......So the CIA and Homeland Security stop

Biden and his team should be receiving the daily intelligence reports, that's what all president elects get from the WH, but this WH refuses to acknowledge Biden as president elect, so they haven't been giving him those reports, getting them is important so that Biden and Harris can hit the ground running when they officially take over

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/na...eports-because-trump-officials-won-t-n1247294

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Biden and his team should be receiving the daily intelligence reports, that's what all president elects get from the WH, but this WH refuses to acknowledge Biden as president elect, so they haven't been giving him those reports, getting them is important so that Biden and Harris can hit the ground running when they officially take over

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/na...eports-because-trump-officials-won-t-n1247294
Is this common practice to give this information to the next president this early or does this only happen when they are sworn in?

If something big happens who gives the commands? Trump right. Until Biden is sworn in or is the transfer of power auto given to Biden in case of a war attack.

I dont know.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
There has to be a better way to do this voting by mail for the next election. No way can this go on without a official winner. The longer it takes, the worse it looks. I understand recounts, but how long does it take to count the first time?

kane

EOG master
Is this common practice to give this information to the next president this early or does this only happen when they are sworn in?

If something big happens who gives the commands? Trump right. Until Biden is sworn in or is the transfer of power auto given to Biden in case of a war attack.

I dont know.

It's common practice for the president elect to get the PDB's during the transition, Trump is still the president and would make decisions regarding wars and such, but Biden and his team should be receiving these daily briefings. In 2016 Obama was giving these PDB's to Trump and his aides after he won the election, this is how it's supposed to work, In fact, James Lankford who's a Senator from Okla and a staunch republican has said if Biden doesn't start getting these briefings by Friday, he would step in and do something

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...d-start-receiving-intel-briefings/6262263002/

kane

EOG master
[QUOTE="FairWarning, post: 7659699, member: 21270"]There has to be a better way to do this voting by mail for the next election. No way can this go on without a official winner. The longer it takes, the worse it looks. I understand recounts, but how long does it take to count the first time?[/QUOTE]

This was a one time thing FW, due to the virus there were a lot more mail ins than in a typical election, I doubt we see this many mail in votes again going forward, BTW, there is an official winner, but the losing side just wont admit defeat, trump has set up a fund for his supporters to donate to his "fight the election results" cause, which is nothing more than his way of taking in more money to help pay his campaign debt. Make no mistake, this is nothing more than a money grab by Trump, he'll milk it for as long as he can, anyone dumb enough to send this clown money right now deserves what they get

Bigrunner

EOG Master

It does jeopardize national security. It even says this in the 911 commission report. The report says the delayed transition caused by the 2000 contested election left many key staffing positions vacant 8 months after the inauguration. If those positions were staffed in a timely manner the 911 attacks may have been prevented. Obviously America's national security is jeopardized if a incumbent refuses to transition smoothly and timely.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
[QUOTE="FairWarning, post: 7659699, member: 21270"]There has to be a better way to do this voting by mail for the next election. No way can this go on without a official winner. The longer it takes, the worse it looks. I understand recounts, but how long does it take to count the first time?

This was a one time thing FW, due to the virus there were a lot more mail ins than in a typical election, I doubt we see this many mail in votes again going forward, BTW, there is an official winner, but the losing side just wont admit defeat, trump has set up a fund for his supporters to donate to his "fight the election results" cause, which is nothing more than his way of taking in more money to help pay his campaign debt. Make no mistake, this is nothing more than a money grab by Trump, he'll milk it for as long as he can, anyone dumb enough to send this clown money right now deserves what they get[/QUOTE]
One think that has to be done is the ballots have to be in by a certain date after the election to count (48 hours max?). The longer it drags on, it gives the appearance of corruption. We all can see what Trump is trying to do, it has to be eliminated in the future. The right has to allow ballots to be counted early in Michigan and other states.

ouch

EOG Dedicated
Yesterday, U.S. Intelligence Services intercepted a telephone call between Melania Trump and Vladimir Putin:

Melania: Do I have to put up all of those fucking Christmas decorations again this year?

Putin: No, just poison him, and come home.

railbird

EOG Master
Yesterday, U.S. Intelligence Services intercepted a telephone call between Melania Trump and Vladimir Putin:

Melania: Do I have to put up all of those fucking Christmas decorations again this year?

Putin: No, just poison him, and come home.
XI - Kamala will you suck my dick for a better deal for the Chinese people
Kamala- I cant wait.

kane

EOG master
Lebron and the Lakers
The Dodgers and their black manager
Harbaugh eating shit
Leach eating shit
Trump getting curb stomped

[QUOTE="FairWarning, post: 7659699, member: 21270"]There has to be a better way to do this voting by mail for the next election. No way can this go on without a official winner. The longer it takes, the worse it looks. I understand recounts, but how long does it take to count the first time?

This was a one time thing FW, due to the virus there were a lot more mail ins than in a typical election, I doubt we see this many mail in votes again going forward, BTW, there is an official winner, but the losing side just wont admit defeat, trump has set up a fund for his supporters to donate to his "fight the election results" cause, which is nothing more than his way of taking in more money to help pay his campaign debt. Make no mistake, this is nothing more than a money grab by Trump, he'll milk it for as long as he can, anyone dumb enough to send this clown money right now deserves what they get[/QUOTE]

The reason for the slow counting and slow process are bad regulations and laws around mail in. The states which do mostly mail in like mine could teach the other states how to do it in a secure and inclusive way, but other states rather play politics with it, especially those who would rather suppress the vote. Its pretty simple actually, you don't allow ballots to come in after election date unless there are truly extenuating circumstances like being overseas, but you make it very easy to deliver the ballot to a voting drop box or you allow for in-person voting on the day of the election as long as you bring your ballot with you.

MrTop

EOG Master
This was a one time thing FW, due to the virus there were a lot more mail ins than in a typical election, I doubt we see this many mail in votes again going forward, BTW, there is an official winner, but the losing side just wont admit defeat, trump has set up a fund for his supporters to donate to his "fight the election results" cause, which is nothing more than his way of taking in more money to help pay his campaign debt. Make no mistake, this is nothing more than a money grab by Trump, he'll milk it for as long as he can, anyone dumb enough to send this clown money right now deserves what they get

The reason for the slow counting and slow process are bad regulations and laws around mail in. The states which do mostly mail in like mine could teach the other states how to do it in a secure and inclusive way, but other states rather play politics with it, especially those who would rather suppress the vote. Its pretty simple actually, you don't allow ballots to come in after election date unless there are truly extenuating circumstances like being overseas, but you make it very easy to deliver the ballot to a voting drop box or you allow for in-person voting on the day of the election as long as you bring your ballot with you.[/QUOTE]

exactly ...there is fine print... the first so many 1000's do not count.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Actually WildBill, I can see more mail-ins in the future. Now that people got a taste of it, why not vote this way? We just need to perfect it.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Actually WildBill, I can see more mail-ins in the future. Now that people got a taste of it, why not vote this way? We just need to perfect it.

I got the answer. Allow a billionaire RepubliCon donor to be the Chief Postmaster of the USPS. That will help to increase mail in ballots. Instead of seeing pictures of 100's of thousands of non delivered ballots.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
There has to be a better way to do this voting by mail for the next election. No way can this go on without a official winner. The longer it takes, the worse it looks. I understand recounts, but how long does it take to count the first time?
We have an Official winner. By every criteria we've had an Official winner for every POTUS election in modern history except for 2000, when there actually was doubt. This time there is none.

ouch

EOG Dedicated
Memo to Railbird:

Psychologists have long thought that people with extreme homophobic tendencies in speech or action, offer their opinions as a way to deflect their own homosexual inclinations.

So please....... come out of the closet now After all these years and all your posts, it's time.

You'll feel so much better, and so will Matt.

We can work on the phony Christian horseshit later.