The Atlanta Braves have to be shaking their heads.....

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
The Cards are in danger of getting swept....The Nats never let off the gas....those who have futures on the Nats have to be thrilled...

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Except by sweeping the NLCS the Nats just assured themselves of NOT winning the WS. History is very cruel to team that sweep the LCS, get a billion days rest before the WS and then get flattened in the WS. If Astros make it (And I think they will) they will beat the Nats in no more than 5. Maybe even 4

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
He will always be linked to this. Always. There wont be any hiding. The comments wont ever stop. The jokes wont ever stop.

This is movie type shit. Cant believe Nationals are in the world series.

Abundy

EOG Addicted
One bad Harper can spoil the whole team. The older I get I realize one superstar that requires a lot of attention really affects team chemistry. Like obj and baker in Cleveland

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
I saw a tweet of a video of Harper in a Phillies hat stating that he wants to bring a world series title to DC. Yes a slip but it was on his mind so give him some credit.

kane

EOG master
Good job FW, I made my play before the season, I'm getting +1075, still a very nice payday if they win it, GL to us #Let'sGoNats #Natitude