The EOG Octagon (RICHSOX24 v John Kelly)

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
The Cavs sleepwalked through most of the game like I thought they would, coming off a last minute win last week against FSU and with a game on deck with NDU, they figured to not show up tonight, ODU outplayed them for a majority of the game. Don't know what the line will be for next week's UVA/NDU game, but I'll almost for sure be on UVA, had the Irish won tonight, UVA would have been a banger, but it's still a solid play, wouldn't surprise me if they won SU. Next week will also be a good time to fade UGA, the problem is they're at Tennessee, even with it being a flat spot for the Bull Dogs, the Vols are bad, I might end up on them if the points are high enough, but it not a definite right now, I wanna see where the line opens and where it moves throughout the week

Virginia getting 11 points......... think that's enough, you still like the play?

Kane is a big situational capper, does very well with it.

kane

EOG master
Virginia getting 11 points......... think that's enough, you still like the play?

Kane is a big situational capper, does very well with it.

Haven't played it yet, but I'll be on UVA, this game is the reason they didn't show up last week, I only wish NDU would have beaten UGA outright, it would have made it a stronger play for me, but as it is it's a nice spot to fade the Irish, and UVA is good, if you haven't seen their QB play, the kid's a playmaker, I'll be tracking the line movement throughout the week, so far the early money is on the dog, but with low limits early in the week I don't put too much into it.

Last edited by a moderator:

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
RICHSOX24 with 30 plays.

JK with 20 plays.

Interesting to note: RICHSOX's 18-11-1 record would have been good enough to win EOG's Grand Challenge.

richsox24

EOG Master
Haven't played it yet, but I'll be on UVA, this game is the reason they didn't show up last week, I only wish NDU would have beaten UGA outright, it would have made it a stronger play for me, but as it is it's a nice spot to fade the Irish, and UVA is good, if you haven't seen their QB play, the kid's a playmaker, I'll be tracking the line movement throughout the week, so far the early money is on the dog, but with low limits early in the week I don't put too much into it.
I like VA as well. Want to m,ake sure Perkins is 100% before I play it. I believe he got hurt late in Saturdays game.

richsox24

EOG Master
RICHSOX24 with 30 plays.

JK with 20 plays.

Interesting to note: RICHSOX's 18-11-1 record would have been good enough to win EOG's Grand Challenge.
Thanks for reminding me.

Didn't I finish the grand challenge 17-12-1, missing by a half game and didn't I lose my last 3 games that month? Talk about a choke job!!!

kane

EOG master
I like VA as well. Want to m,ake sure Perkins is 100% before I play it. I believe he got hurt late in Saturdays game.

I was watching the game and saw him take a hard hit, after a couple of minutes he got up and seemed okay, but if he's not 100% that could be an issue, If I find out anything regarding a possible injury I'll post it, but he finished the game and seemed alright

kane

EOG master
https://www.nbcsports.com/washington/ncaa/wins-win-virginia-improves-4-0-after-escaping-scare-odu

After a fantastic 15 yard run in which Perkins turned what looked like a sure loss into a nice gain, the very next play was almost a disaster. The snap took Perkins by surprise and he scrambled back after the ball. As he tried to get on top of it, he was obliterated by Keion White. Virginia eventually was able to pounce on the loose ball and the play was negated by an offside penalty, but Perkins stayed down on the field.

After several minutes that felt like an absolute eternity to all Cavalier fans, Perkins was able to get up and trot off the field. He sat out the one required play before returning to the game, thus disaster was averted by UVA.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Spoke yesterday with ComptrBob about the proper strategy to employ in catching RICHSOX24 over the final five days of competition.

He informed me, "You're in deep doo-doo...with both feet."

I was looking for encouragement.

Instead, I got the truth.

Classic ComptrBob.

kane

EOG master

UVA got hit this morning, line down to 11-11.5, I played them +12 before the move, someone sharp I'm familiar with took +12.5

kane

EOG master
Thanks, I havent played Virginia yet but will be playing them tomorrow. Also on Nebraska +17.

I'm on the Huskers as well, took the 17, just missed getting the hook, the line dropped as I was putting my play in, I think they have enough offense to hang

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Let the darts fly...

Play #22 NCAAF....116 Boston College ML +195 at William Hill

Play #23 NCAAF...127 NC State ML +200 at Westgate

Play #24 NCAAF...145 Washington State ML +190 at William Hill

Play #25 NCAAF...161 Northern Illinois ML +200 at Westgate

Play #26 NCAAF...165 Kansas State ML +170 at Westgate

Play #27 NCAAF....203 UCLA ML +200 at William Hill

Play #28 NFL....251 Carolina Panthers ML +180 at William HIll

Play #29 NFL...277 Cincinnati Bengals ML +170 at William Hill

Play #30 MLB...909 Chicago Cubs +171 over the St. Louis Cards (Hamels/Wainwright) at Pinnacle

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Need a competitor for the October Octagon.

First-time participants receive preference.

Experienced runners will be placed on the also-eligible list.

richsox24

EOG Master
Play 36. 173 virginia +11 -112 (pinny)
Play 37 152 oregon st +3 +101 (pinny)
Play 38. 196 Nebraska +17 -105 (pinny)

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Play #31: NCAAF...143-144 UNLV-Wyoming UNDER 45 (-110) @ Westgate

I agree with this. In fact I laid off Wyoming -8/9 because of the total and how I think the game will be played.

It was that play or Stanford last night.

Still think they win by DD but under is probably better play.