The EOG Roast of Steve Fezzik

ChuckyG

EOG Master
Re: Some advice to people coming to Las Vegas to meet World Champion Handicapper Steve Fezzik at a sports betting seminar and go out to eat with him during your trip (The EOG Roast of Steve Fezzik)

Re: Some advice to people coming to Las Vegas to meet World Champion Handicapper Steve Fezzik at a sports betting seminar and go out to eat with him during your trip (The EOG Roast of Steve Fezzik)

Fezzik's crew constantly evolving. The assault on the Ellis Island placemats caused them to discontinue the promotion and ruin it for a lot of us. Now a group of APs have been seen around town taking liberal advantage of the "give a penny, 'take' a penny" policy of most LV businsesses.

Raiding the "Take a Penny" bins? Is that true?

Re: Some advice to people coming to Las Vegas to meet World Champion Handicapper Steve Fezzik at a sports betting seminar and go out to eat with him during your trip.

Re: Some advice to people coming to Las Vegas to meet World Champion Handicapper Steve Fezzik at a sports betting seminar and go out to eat with him during your trip.

I had to watch him. I sat within five(5) feet of the guy. He was so close I could have touched him inappropriately.

Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato

But didn't. Good restraint. Stay away from old bad ways.

yisman

EOG Master

But didn't. Good restraint. Stay away from old bad ways.

:LMAO

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Re: The EOG Roast of Steve Fezzik

True transperacy would be posting each cappers record in each sport.

Just posting daily plays and leaving it up to others to find the truth is a pussy way of doing business.

Fezzik has plenty of twist up his sleeves yet as he is more tout and much less bettor these days.

His opinion against -110 plays is trash.

ChuckyG

EOG Master

Sports, I listened to his podcast. Pretty much a dead-giveaway, based on how hard he's selling.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master

He was almost begging today on the podcast "please don't leave. I'll win tonight. Please" he didn't have rj say he is the 2 time Hilton contest winner about 10 tines today.

He is a $25 package whore now.

Heim

EOG Master

You need to be more than a hedge fund manager to beat full game -110. A tout he's not.

SlickFazzer

EOG Dedicated

Just read through this entire thread, took 45 minutes. Fascinating stuff here men. :cheers

alldaycapper

EOG Veteran

Is Fezzik capping NBA anymore? I know his MLB and WNBA plays were shit. NFL in the tank.

I see Groovin used to post here. My goal on Twitter is to never be one of the people he crushes all the time.

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

From a distance, seen Fezz entering City Hall a few days back........a few minutes later, PalmTree was witnessed entering the Gamblers Bookshop. Then stumbled upon Waterbug playing a blazing sevens slot at the 4queens, and a few hours later, Jean Scott pounding some videopoker at the Palms.

ChuckyG

EOG Master

From a distance, seen Fezz entering City Hall a few days back........a few minutes later, PalmTree was witnessed entering the Gamblers Bookshop. Then stumbled upon Waterbug playing a blazing sevens slot at the 4queens, and a few hours later, Jean Scott pounding some videopoker at the Palms.

FHead, do u recommend Jean Scott's VP books?

Would think one could carve out some good VP cash, just by being aware of the daily comps.

fifty cint

EOG Dedicated

Now thats a real who's who of Vegas celebs.WOW I would be lucky to see 1 of these celebs on a Vegas trip:shoot:

Heim

EOG Master

What's Fezzik doing over at Pregame? He releases Orlando -2.5 to himself? He graded it a winner but felt 45 minutes pre tip-off was too late to sell?! VegasRunner used to release stuff 15 minutes prior to post and Bell allowed (sell) it. Guarantee if it lost, you would have never heard about Orlando.