The Guesser - R.I.P.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
I think we kinda though this was the case. Now it has been confirmed

Fair Warning text me this link a few days ago. I sent something to his cousin and if/when I get a reply and he says it is OK to post it here - I will

A few years ago I posted here asking if someone wanted to split a Survivor Pool entry with me. The pool cost $100 but if you paid by a certain date you got 2 entries. Guesser said he wanted to do it so we split the entry in 2018 and 2019. He did it by himself this season.

Sorry to see a good one leave us. Knowing his email was "morefaves" for his email provider I think I know who'd he be playing this Sunday

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1510905972517799/permalink/2864291020512614/

Last edited:

Dell Dude

EOG Master
That is not a high Bill Barr. He was from Brooklyn, New York. Let's consider the source and wait. Just from his email, I know Winky cuck got his last name wrong. Starts with H.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I think we kinda though this was the case. Now it has been confirmed

Fair Warning text me this link a few days ago. I sent something to his cousin and if/when I get a reply and he says it is OK to post it here - I will

A few years ago I posted here asking if someone wanted to split a Survivor Pool entry with me. The pool cost $100 but if you paid by a certain date you got 2 entries. Guesser said he wanted to do it so we split the entry in 2018 and 2019. He did it by himself this season.

Sorry to see a good one leave us. Knowing his email was "morefaves" for his email provider I think I know who'd he be playing this Sunday

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1510905972517799/permalink/2864291020512614/
He may have been Brooklyn's biggest Chiefs fan.

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
I think we all thought the worst in this case, especially after he stopped posting selections in our football contest. RIP Guesser, you will be missed!

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
I think we all thought the worst in this case, especially after he stopped posting selections in our football contest. RIP Guesser, you will be missed!
Especially being that KC was in the playoffs doing their thing. He would have been in here for sure. Was far from my favorite poster but he was sure passionate and willing to fight for what he believed in no matter how right or wrong it was. RIP Guesser.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Dumb Dude's blatant jubilation of someone's passing is deplorable. One must understand QDummy's victories are few and far between. But for most that wouldn't be justification. For the QOP's it's standard procedure, par for the course.

jasson621

EOG Dedicated
Guesser would've have wanted it this way he was one of the most fervent in interjecting politics into a thread(Da Fuhrer right winky?) He doxed a poster at the rx over politics, he loved it so I say it should stay in remembrance.

pete mcmeat

EOG Senior Member
gotta love that guesser had no idea bejing biden stole the election....he would have enjoyed it

instead his last days hopefully were in a hospital bed on a ventilator watching fox news that his nurse left on full blast...

pete mcmeat

EOG Senior Member

yeah, less politics and more stories about winky's survivor pools

Bigrunner

EOG Master
gotta love that guesser had no idea bejing biden stole the election....he would have enjoyed it

instead his last days hopefully were in a hospital bed on a ventilator watching fox news that his nurse left on full blast...

Another blatantly jubilant QDummy at the Guesser expense. Their victories and very sad and few and far between. A very large "basket of deplorables" someone once famously said!

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
1612459285975.png

Sad to hear about TheGuesser's passing.

He was a pro wrestling aficionado.

I always liked his football opinions because he loved smart strategy and quick-thinking coaches and players.

Hate to delete or regulate speech at EOG so let's pay the proper amount of respect in this situation.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
66 is probably above average for most full-time, long-term gamblers.

Many of us, myself included, will be fortunate to live much beyond 66.

Did Covid kill Guesser Goldberg?

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
He was sick long before covid

A lot of people are dying virus-related deaths.

Patients, especially older men, have not visited clinics or hospitals to attend to medical issues.

Men avoided medical care before the COVID-19 pandemic and the problem only became worse during the pandemic.