The Hatred Of George W. Bush

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated
Greetings:

The Munchkin Man has finally figured out why President George W. Bush (who is a white man, very near the black women, the Munchkin Man might add), was hated by so many people.

The answer is obvious.

It was the color of his skin.

It was because he was white.

It was pure racism, plain and simple.

Nothing more and nothing less.

Why didn't the Munchkin Man think of that before?

Best Wishes,

Munchkin Man

Spytheweb

EOG Addicted
Re: The Hatred Of George W. Bush

I used to think Bush was a hard@ss when he was governor. Killing inmates as fast as he could. When he became President i realized he was a dummb@ss that rode his daddy's juice to the WH.

Cheney is a hard@ss and like Bush a coward. Pushes for war but did not want to fight in one. They Don't mind if you or your kids went to war, but not them.

Republicans needed a guy who was not too smart, someone who would not challenge their policies and had a name BUSH. Many of who worked for Bush's daddy. Bush jr was just a fratboy and if he went along with them he could be one of the boys.

Bush jr has been a failure all of his life, now he was a failure in government.

He failed warnings of 9-11 and 3,000 people died. He created a war in Iraq when the rest of the world knew it was a lie that's why they didn't join in. 4,300+ died and are dying. 30,000+ wounded. 500,000+ dead Iraqi men, women and children. 2 million Iraqis displaced.

He left Afghanistan short handed while running off to Iraq. Now 8 years later soldiers still dying there.

Iraq, our ally, we backed them to fight Iran, the country the US really wanted to bring down. Now the US has removed Iran's enemy and united the Iraqi and Iran shittte, good job.

Bush the torture President, afraid to go to Europe because of war crimes arrest. Cheney too.

I don't think Bush is racist, he's just is not too smart, likes to get high and thinks about no one but his self.

I used to think Bush was a hard@ss when he was governor. Killing inmates as fast as he could. When he became President i realized he was a dummb@ss that rode his daddy's juice to the WH.

Cheney is a hard@ss and like Bush a coward. Pushes for war but did not want to fight in one. They Don't mind if you or your kids went to war, but not them.

Republicans needed a guy who was not too smart, someone who would not challenge their policies and had a name BUSH. Many of who worked for Bush's daddy. Bush jr was just a fratboy and if he went along with them he could be one of the boys.

He failed warnings of 9-11 and 3,000 people died. He created a war in Iraq when the rest of the world knew it was a lie that's why they didn't join in. 4,300+ died and are dying. 30,000+ wounded. 500,000+ dead Iraqi men, women and children. 2 million Iraqis displaced.

He left Afghanistan short handed while running off to Iraq. Now 8 years later soldiers still dying there.

Iraq, our ally, we backed them to fight Iran, the country the US really wanted to bring down. Now the US has removed Iran's enemy and united the Iraqi and Iran shittte, good job.

Bush the torture President, afraid to go to Europe because of war crimes arrest. Cheney too.

I don't think Bush is racist, he's just is not too smart, likes to get high and thinks about no one but his self.

Nothing here to disagree with. . .I might be interested in a pool regarding the "travel to Europe" for the ringleaders of the torture regime, as well. . .I would probably be a buyer of the "never" selection. . .

Fictionman

EOG Addicted

of course the Bush haters are racist.it had NOTHING to do with his policies.

reanimator

EOG Addicted

History will be kind to GWB even WITHOUT comparing his extraordinary efforts against terrorists to the atrocities of stupidity committed by our racist & America-hating president. And when you stop to think about it, wouldn't you really rather bed down Laura Bush instead of that ghastly looking Obama wife who could be a wharf-double?

And when you stop to think about it, wouldn't you really rather bed down Laura Bush instead of that ghastly looking Obama wife who could be a wharf-double?

Not a chance in hell.

Laura's a drugged out (xanax, zoloft, tobacco) zombie who probably hasn't had an orgasm since the early 80s when she and GW were drinking and coking all over central and south Texas.

Michelle would likely be far more assertive and might even spank me a few times as I'm giving her my enthusiastic, albeit modestly endowed little Manny.

:+excited-

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

Well said except for the racist part. Nobody can sanction the death penalty without being a racist. Race is the number one factor in whether you receive the death penalty or not, that alone is reason enough to ban it's existence.

somethingawful

EOG Enthusiast

Nobody can sanction the death penalty without being a racist. Race is the number one factor in whether you receive the death penalty or not, that alone is reason enough to ban it's existence.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO
Can anyone argue that the death penalty as we know it in the USA is not completely racist in it's administration? Anyone? If not, wouldn't anyone that supports the death penalty be a racist? Pretty cut and dry, eh?

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

Can anyone argue that the death penalty as we know it in the USA is not completely racist in it's administration? Anyone?

Greetings ZZ CREAM:

Yes, the Munchkin Man can.

If not, wouldn't anyone that supports the death penalty be a racist? Pretty cut and dry, eh?

Nope.

Your conclusion is completely and totally illogical and is not supported with any factual evidence.

The Munchkin Man has no idea what logical fallacies you committed which led you to such a conclusion, but they must be some real whoppers.

Best Wishes,

Munchkin Man

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

Race is the number one factor in whether you receive the death penalty or not, that alone is reason enough to ban it's existence.

Can anyone argue that the death penalty as we know it in the USA is not completely racist in it's administration? Anyone? If not, wouldn't anyone that supports the death penalty be a racist? Pretty cut and dry, eh?

Greetings ZZ CREAM:

Okay, now.

The Munchkin Man thinks he understands now.

You were just joking about all of the above, right?

If so, the Munchkin Man fell for it and thought you were being serious.

The Munchkin Man doesn't think anybody could survive to adulthood and seriously believe in the outlandish notions you have expressed above......

Unless you happen to have the IQ of Doc Mercer.

The Munchkin Man knows you are a lot smarter than that.

Best Wishes,

Munchkin Man

Greetings ZZ CREAM:

Okay, now.

The Munchkin Man thinks he understands now.

You were just joking about all of the above, right?

If so, the Munchkin Man fell for it and thought you were being serious.

The Munchkin Man doesn't think anybody could survive to adulthood and seriously believe in the outlandish notions you have expressed above......

Unless you happen to have the IQ of Doc Mercer.

The Munchkin Man knows you are a lot smarter than that.

Best Wishes,

Munchkin Man
I don't know that race is the "number one consideration," but I think there's research showing that the death penalty is disproportionately applied against minorities. It could be a matter of interpretation, but I don't think it's outlandish to say that race is a factor that is considered in death penalty decisions.

I don't know that race is the "number one consideration," but I think there's research showing that the death penalty is disproportionately applied against minorities. It could be a matter of interpretation, but I don't think it's outlandish to say that race is a factor that is considered in death penalty decisions.

You are wasting an awful lot of common sense considering who you are dealing with. . . 12io4j2w90

somethingawful

EOG Enthusiast

Current Data for Race of Death Row inmates.

White - 1,487 - 45%
Black - 1,376 - 41.6%
Hispanic - 365 - 11%
Other - 77 - 2.3%

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

You are wasting an awful lot of common sense considering who you are dealing with. . . 12io4j2w90

Greetings Mr. 4625:

In view of the fact that one of the people you are dealing with is a mathematician, a logician, a professional educator, a published author, and a former United States Checker champion, the Munchkin Man feels compelled to respond.

Once upon a time, "common sense" dictated that the Earth was flat.

Scientific evidence later refuted this "common sense" notion.

The use of "common sense" has been proven, time and time again, to be an unreliable means for deriving the truth.

Instead, the use of sound scientifific evidence and statistical data are vastly superior.

To wit:

White - 1,487 - 45%
Black - 1,376 - 41.6%
Hispanic - 365 - 11%
Other - 77 - 2.3%

Best Wishes,

Munchkin Man

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

Hello Fo' - Six. I am wondering if you agree with me on this issue. Is the justice system capable of being blind to race in the USA or anywhere, for that matter?

P.S. Thank you for coming back and posting here even though I know you don't have to. You always give me hope!:cheers

Not to get too serious with one of our most unusual bits--the poster running the "bit" known as Munchkin Man--but blind citation to statistics without reference does not make much sense--common or not. The criminal justice system does disproportionately punish members of minority races. However, using the death penalty to illustrate that fact can be counterproductive, as Americans want their blood. Unlike our "bit" and whoever posted the "percentages" in this thread, I have linked to reputable sources for my information.
http://www.deathpenaltyinfo.org/documents/FactSheet.pdf

White - 1,487 - 45%
Black - 1,376 - 41.6%
Hispanic - 365 - 11%
Other - 77 - 2.3%

Good job. This nicely illustrates the points proffered up by ZZ Cream

Whites outnumber blacks in American society by about 5 to 1, yet when it comes to meting out the death penalty, the U.S. criminal justice system currently runs at almost a 1x1 ratio.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

How many wrongly convicted (or innocent even) people would it take to change your mind if you are in favor of the death penalty?

P.S. Thanks Manny and Fo' -Six.

In Texas, public opinion is strongly in support of the DP (@76%), even though a strong majority of the public believes that there have been persons who were innocent that were executed. The truth of the matter is that unless you or yours are involved, for the most part people don't give a tinker's damn about the innocents who are locked up or even executed.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

In Texas, public opinion is strongly in support of the DP (@76%), even though a strong majority of the public believes that there have been persons who were innocent that were executed. The truth of the matter is that unless you or yours are involved, for the most part people don't give a tinker's damn about the innocents who are locked up or even executed.
Kind of like watching people that have bet on two different sides of the same game. Their perspectives are quite different.

How can so many people in this world be so evil or at the very least, indifferent?

somethingawful

EOG Enthusiast

Good job. This nicely illustrates the points proffered up by ZZ Cream

Whites outnumber blacks in American society by about 5 to 1, yet when it comes to meting out the death penalty, the U.S. criminal justice system currently runs at almost a 1x1 ratio.

Offending rates for homicide are 7 times higher for blacks then whites. Fact.

It doesn't have to be "everyone." "Anyone" is one too many.

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

How can so many people in this world be so evil or at the very least, indifferent?

Greetings ZZ CREAM:

The Munchkin Man ponders the very same question when the Munchkin Man thinks about the most innocent murder victims of them all, who are the millions of babies who are murdered each year, due to the practice of abortion.

Best Wishes,

Munchkin Man

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

your fucking joking right, grow a pair. Acting like everyone is fucking innocent.
Can't or won't answer the question, eh?

Next question: How many innocent people wrongly convicted and murdered by the state is too many?

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

Greetings ZZ CREAM:

The Munchkin Man ponders the very same question when the Munchkin Man thinks about the most innocent murder victims of them all, who are the millions of babies who are murdered each year, due to the practice of abortion.

Best Wishes,

Munchkin Man
I thought you were a Christian? Haven't we already ascertained that every aborted child goes straight to heaven and never has to worry about going to hell? You should therefore be thrilled Mr. Munchkin Man!:cheers:cheers:cheers

Greetings ZZ CREAM:

Best Wishes,

Munchkin Man

Including embyros weighing just a few ounces - which constitute 80%+ of terminated pregnancies - in your "murdered baby" tally could certainly cause one great pondering all right.

The rest of us ponder that such thinking is batshit insane.

roscoe

EOG Veteran

:LMAO

138 exonerations sense 1973, my limit hasn't been met. :hangt
The Innocence Project has now had some 100 death sentences overturned based upon post-conviction evidence. According to their study of the first 70 cases reversed:

• Over 30 of them involved prosecutorial misconduct.
• Over 30 of them involved police misconduct which led to wrongful convictions.
• Approximately 15 of them involved false witness testimony.
• 34% of the police misconduct cases involved suppression of exculpatory evidence.
• 11% involved outright evidence fabrication.
• 37% of the prosecutorial misconduct cases involved concealing exculpatory evidence.
• 25% involved knowing use of false testimony.

Keep in mind; these statistics involve Death Penalty cases wherein the State sought to literally kill the innocent person who happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

I thought you were a Christian? Haven't we already ascertained that every aborted child goes straight to heaven and never has to worry about going to hell? You should therefore be thrilled Mr. Munchkin Man!:cheers:cheers:cheers
To Mr. ZZ CREAM:

You can put those drinks down.

The Munchkin Man refuses to bend elbows with anybody who rationalizes and celebrates the murder of innocent babies.

For the sake of your precious soul, the Munchkin Man hopes you are only joking.

This is nothing to joke about.

The Munchkin Man is not amused.

2938u4ji23

Very Sincerely,

Munchkin Man

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

Including embyros weighing just a few ounces - which constitute 80%+ of terminated pregnancies - in your "murdered baby" tally could certainly cause one great pondering all right.

The rest of us ponder that such thinking is batshit insane.

To Mr. Lovito:

Human life begins at conception.

This is an established scientific fact.

Very Sincerely,

Munchkin Man

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

To Mr. ZZ CREAM:

You can put those drinks down.

The Munchkin Man refuses to bend elbows with anybody who rationalizes and celebrates the murder of innocent babies.

For the sake of your precious soul, the Munchkin Man hopes you are only joking.

This is nothing to joke about.

The Munchkin Man is not amused.

2938u4ji23

Very Sincerely,

Munchkin Man
In all seriousness, how can you not celebrate all of these souls going to heaven Mr. Munchkin Man? God's will be done!:cheers:cheers
P.S. What percentage of these aborted people would have gone to burn in hell if they had not been aborted, in your opinion?

To Mr. Lovito:

Human life begins at conception.

This is an established scientific fact.

Very Sincerely,

Munchkin Man

Cool. We'll include 1/2 oz blobs of protoplasm called embryos in your death toll. Weep freely, while we celebrate living in the United States of America

Next, the poster running the bit known as Munchkin Man will explain how man tamed the dinosaurs. . .