The Heim Trials

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Hear ye, Hear ye, The Crowns Court is now in session.

The Honorable Crown Prosecutor, GameBred, has brought charges against the following Persons:

Poster Heim

Poster FairWarning

Doc Rivers.

All three miscreants are to be considered innocent until proven guilty.

The Charge....

Treason.

The penalty....

Death.

Will the accused please step forward and present their defense.

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
Hear ye, Hear ye, The Crowns Court is now in session.

The Honorable Crown Prosecutor, GameBred, has brought charges against the following Persons:

Poster Heim

Poster FairWarning

Doc Rivers.

All three miscreants are to be considered innocent until proven guilty.

The Charge....

Treason.

The penalty....

Death.

Will the accused please step forward and present their defense.

Yeah

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Spelled clown wrong.

As in, "The Clowns Court?"

Funny shit. A tip of the cap to ya, but that ain't gonna save your friends or you from dropping the blade on them.... or will it, stay tuned as the drama unfolds to it's nail-biting, cliff-hanging, conclusion.

Will they be found guilty?

Will Double-A, actually drop the blade since UniBron saved us both from being fed to the Mob?

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Will Double-A, actually drop the blade since UniBron saved us both from being fed to the Mob.

Do your duty if called upon.

What do you think would have happened if some rogue faction took power this year? Save your energy, I'll tell you what would have happened:

Assassins would have been sent for me in my sleep, that very night.

The Mob would have rounded you up w/in 48 hours. You put in writing that you were a "Lakers" fan. You didn't leave a trail of bread crumbs, you left a fucking loaf.

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
Heim is defiant till the bloody end. LBJ should have made an All-Defensive team this year.
Objection overruled. While the above statement is sustained as a true argument and fact, the panel of voters suggest that each individual player who finished in the top 10 of both quadrants were capable After first and second teams all that's left are honorable mentions.

Councilor, your opening statement.

jimmythegreek

The entire Laker bench faces 75 hours of community service for yelllng "Jimmy Neutron" at Duncan Robinson while the games were in progress. Deliberations will begin tomorrow morning.

Heim

EOG Master
Danny Green would be fitting co-counsel with his cool demeanor. Unfortunately if he had to throw me on the mercy of the court he'd miss 😂🤣😂

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Danny Green would be fitting co-counsel with his cool demeanor. Unfortunately if he had to throw me at the mercy of the court he'd miss 😂🤣😂

He deserved that. JFC, while I never wanted him pulled from Starting, he made it hard to defend him at times,

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
HEIM should NOT be on trial.

The man should be celebrated, not executed.

His current record in EOG's Best Bet thread is 544-448-19 for a profit of 75.86 UNITS.

As for EOG contributor FairWarning, please spare him the death penalty.

HIs Best Bet record (20-36-1 -20.67 UNITS) can be excused as a small sample.

:)

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

His current record in EOG's Best Bet thread is 544-448-19 for a profit of 75.86 UNITS.

The Crown recognizes JK and will take these cogent points under due consideration.

jimmythegreek

Winnie Harlow will be next to take the stand. We apologize in advance if and when the camera pans in and out during questioning. Those who social distance attend in the courtroom please be advised that potential salivating will be at a minimum due to the pandemic.

Heim

EOG Master

Heim : 55%

LeBron in Finals : 40%

Biff41

EOG Dedicated
I think u need to throw Dr Fauci in your Kangaroo Court for implementing policies while suffering Boy in the Bubble syndrome

MrTop

EOG Master
i think heim could lose this because it caught him off guard, but could very well come back and win on appeal. The key will be will heim's attorneys bring in the rug for lebron to try on. We all know the ending of that story.

Last edited:

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
i think heim could lose this because it caught him off guard, but could very well come back and win on appeal. The key will be will heim's attorneys bring in the rug for lebron to try on. We all know the ending of that story.

I told Heim he was going on trial a year ago, he should be more than prepared. I did everything I possibly could to leave FW out of this but some men you just can't reach.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
There is no need to draw this out any further.

True confession, this Trial was to be rigged to ensure Heim, et al pay the ultimate price. I'm conflicted, I thought when the moment came to pull the trigger and sentence these Traitors to death, it would be like swatting a fly. I therefore turn to our King for the verdicts,

My Liege, does Poster Heim, live or die?

Verdict.jpg

My Liege, does Poster FairWarning, live or die?

VERDICT 2.jpg

The Crown pardons you. Go and sin no more!

jimmythegreek

I told Heim he was going on trial a year ago, he should be more than prepared. I did everything I possibly could to leave FW out of this but some men you just can't reach.
Overruled. Let the records show that FW is a devoted veteran contributor to EOG and is a witness to the congregation. Can he get an Amen?

Nostradamus predicted this shit centuries before the "Pinny Lean.".

Wow, you made a guess on the LAL winning in 6 games, when they were up 3 games to 2. IOW you guessed on a large ML fav to win a game. And they won. So impressive. Give your avatar a cookie with some milk.

Unlike GameBred, you haven't made every fucking call, every time.

Above you're 1 for 1 on a large ML fav. Got another one?

OTOH Heim was 18-11 in NBA in this thread's tracking:

http://www.therxforum.com/showthread.php?t=1162664&page=3&p=13281479&viewfull=1#post13281479

Furthermore re Heim:

"H" 17-4 NCAAF last year at my last report.

"H" 25-6 NFL for the year at my final report.

"H" 42-10 (over 80%) as per above in football.

http://www.therxforum.com/showthread.php?t=1162136&page=5&p=13282163&viewfull=1#post13282163

That's the kind of stuff you can only have wet dreams about & will never experience for yourself.

You wouldn't last 5 minutes in my world.

I have no interest in living in some guy's strange fantasy world.

I'd put my picks up against yours anytime. And, unlike you, i'd put my money where my mouth is.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Wow, you made a guess on the LAL winning in 6 games, when they were up 3 games to 2. IOW you guessed on a large ML fav to win a game. And they won. So impressive. Give your avatar a cookie with some milk.

Above you're 1 for 1 on a large ML fav. Got another one?

OTOH Heim was 18-11 in NBA in this thread's tracking:

http://www.therxforum.com/showthread.php?t=1162664&page=3&p=13281479&viewfull=1#post13281479

Furthermore re Heim:

"H" 17-4 NCAAF last year at my last report.

"H" 25-6 NFL for the year at my final report.

"H" 42-10 (over 80%) as per above in football.

http://www.therxforum.com/showthread.php?t=1162136&page=5&p=13282163&viewfull=1#post13282163

That's the kind of stuff you can only have wet dreams about & will never experience for yourself.

I have no interest in living in some guy's strange fantasy world.

I'd put my picks up against yours anytime. And, unlike you, i'd put my money where my mouth is.

Why did you abandon our other thread where I had dozens of more brags? Anyway, you are tiresome and totally full of shit.

Just answer this so we all can get on w/ our lives.

The point of disagreement is you said American odds are easier for scalping & i say they're not. You as much as admit my point, and essentially retract your statement, with your comment above that it wouldn't "make a difference to [you]" .

You just won't do it because you're full of shit.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
What's to answer.

You were busted. Repeatedly:

http://forums.eog.com/index.php?search/13561/&q=busted&c[users]=X-Files&o=date

Also you never answered the query here:

http://forums.eog.com/index.php?threads/caruso-in-howard-out.7467350/#post-7651527

And still haven't admitted you're an idiot. Or should that be "idiot of idiots".

I still have no clue what you think you busted and I don't care. This is what I care about, this is what the People care about.

The point of disagreement is you said American odds are easier for scalping & i say they're not. You as much as admit my point, and essentially retract your statement, with your comment above that it wouldn't "make a difference to [you]" .

Answer the question of why it's not easier to scalp in American than European.

Neveragain

EOG Dedicated
Court insiders have reported that Heim’s attorneys have petitioned the court for a jury trial.
Further, the Defense intends to stack the jury pool with past and present NBA players.
It is further anticipated that a conviction is doubtful given the great likelihood of a hung jury.

Heim

EOG Master
The Heat and Nuggets should be on the witness list for removing all security safeguards to the crown, to wit, MILW and LAC.

Biff41

EOG Dedicated
I would like to file a motion for reconsideration. In a spirit of respect for the animal phylla, i would like to strike the name Kangaroo from this obviously opiated courtroom corpulence.