The High Times Challenge (Hit 60% for $500)

J

joeybagadonuts

Re: The High Times Challenge (Hit 60% for $500)

HT bring the coin-flipping 50% HEAT!

Let's see if he can do it!

:pop:

High Times

EOG Master

What exactly do you want to see?

:+clueless

This is done for fun and a chance to force KR and JK into sending money to a charity.

And everyone flips coins when making a bet. Even the so-called math advantage bettors.

Except you left out something.

My coin is much sharper than theirs and 10x's sharper than YOURS

:LMAO

High Times

EOG Master

Even if I went 20-10 it wouldn't prove a thing.

See I am man enough to admit the fact that unless anyone opens their books to someone else there really is no way to know if someone makes money.

To keep posting over and over that you know is showing how little class you have, but then again it's the internet and posters like you serve absolutely no purpose at all except to PRETEND you know stuff in front of all the other little kids .........

J

joeybagadonuts

Even if I went 20-10 it wouldn't prove a thing.

See I am man enough to admit the fact that unless anyone opens their books to someone else there really is no way to know if someone makes money.

To keep posting over and over that you know is showing how little class you have, but then again it's the internet and posters like you serve absolutely no purpose at all except to PRETEND you know stuff in front of all the other little kids .........

Just like you post over and over about how you win and you PRETEND to be sharp, yet you say some of the dumb and squarest shit I've ever read.

Tell us again about how the 'dogs aren't hitting right now'. Or how you bet the dogs early and the faves late. Or how you would have won this contest but you used plays outside of the rules and got mad when called on it.

Joey,

lets face it. We could do a contest every month out of the year and HT wouldn't hit 55% let alone 60%. He would have more excuses etc.

J

joeybagadonuts

Joey,

lets face it. We could do a contest every month out of the year and HT wouldn't hit 55% let alone 60%. He would have more excuses etc.

Good point, sweet tits.

I feel bad for him. He really wants people to believe his outdated 1980s ways of thinking.

Sad really.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

High Times, I suggested one set of current numbers (Pinnacle) to avoid any claims or cries of betting against rogue numbers.

Too many contests or competitions use stale numbers or numbers not widely available, thus invalidating the results.

High Times

EOG Master

Just like you post over and over about how you win and you PRETEND to be sharp, yet you say some of the dumb and squarest shit I've ever read.

Tell us again about how the 'dogs aren't hitting right now'. Or how you bet the dogs early and the faves late. Or how you would have won this contest but you used plays outside of the rules and got mad when called on it.

I don't pretend .... :+clueless

And I don't post that I win more than anybody else.... You just don't like it when I happen to do it.... And it's all good because I know it bothers you and the other little kids.

See you know you have no chance against me and that is what hurts

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

You're not the only one

High Times

EOG Master

High Times, I suggested one set of current numbers (Pinnacle) to avoid any claims or cries of betting against rogue numbers.

Too many contests or competitions use stale numbers or numbers not widely available, thus invalidating the results.

I get it, but for someone who uses math as much as I do those penny's can make or break you.

Thanks again for the chance

:cheers

High Times

EOG Master

NBA totals are by far the best wagers to make solely by using math. And my math blows away your math..... Just is

If I just used NBA totals ..... 60% would be very easy to hit! Jan. Feb. Mar. Apr. May .... every month hitting 60% on NBA totals is almost a sure thing.

That's why for me NBA totals are the best bets during this time of the year.

Carry on

You could use NBA totals, CBB, CFB whatever and you still can't hit 50%. You are a coin flipper, not a math wizard. 60% is almost a sure thing. Yeah. OK. You have all the excuses.

J

joeybagadonuts

60% SUPER EASY for HighTimes the Great!

He just choose not to win. Duh!

WVU'sWife>>>>>>>HighTimes

HT,

I have another tip for you which I constantly tell my husband.................

If you keep your mouth shut, no one will ever know how dumb you are.

:cheers

IrishTim

EOG Dedicated

I understand and agree with this, but you guys should really start using Bookmaker instead of Pinnacle.

J

joeybagadonuts

-4? how about we try again with the correct line

HT is so sharp that he gets free half points from Pinny!

Man, this guy is just on the next level when it comes to betting sports.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Wow, still going to the 2 and 22 should be winners card? High Times too stupid to understand the rules. He wins though. :LMAO

Also pick 2 and 22 should have been winners as I posted winners that couldn't be used. That would have made my record at the worst 13-11 right now. There were other times I used different plays because of the using 1 books lines and not the line.

But that is not an excuse, but a fact.

Some of you pathetic kids actually think I lose and that is because those posters are miserable people that don't like it when others say things they don't like.

Fragile posters who in real life wouldn't dare say a word in front of some of us. You would look like fools if you actually tried to look sharp in person. That would be worth paying for!

No doubt

:btj:

J

joeybagadonuts

HighTimes would make a great tout. He has all the 'tools'

:btj:

High Times

EOG Master

Wow, still going to the 2 and 22 should be winners card? High Times too stupid to understand the rules. He wins though. :LMAO

It's just 30 plays.

It's not the end of the world son.

And it's not like I am winning anything any way.

It's all in good fun except for the little kids who need anything they can get their hands on to get back at me for some unknown stupid fucking childish dislike of me.

And that is cool too.... I don't expect everybody to like me. That's not realistic.

And nobody would ever say they lose when they don't children.

:houra

J

joeybagadonuts

Classy of High Times to finish this thing out like he promised.