The High Times Challenge (Hit 60% for $500)

WINBET

EOG Dedicated
Re: The High Times Challenge (Hit 60% for $500)

Hey Raiders, isnt it time you changed your avatar. her pantys must be starting to hum a little. :btj: happy new Year :cheers

WVU

EOG Master

Raiders, I win and I make money, period. Just because you do not want that to be true doesn't change the fact that I make money doing what we all like to do. Most do not. you do not. My posted plays are winning at RAS levels over the last few years. I win poster bets and contests in addition to winning on regular plays bonus or no bonus.

There are a few WVU haters in this thread that are simply jealous of my success, current and past. Raiders you are one of them. I hope life treats you better than it has.

Raiders, I win and I make money, period. Just because you do not want that to be true doesn't change the fact that I make money doing what we all like to do. Most do not. you do not. My posted plays are winning at RAS levels over the last few years. I win poster bets and contests in addition to winning on regular plays bonus or no bonus.

There are a few WVU haters in this thread that are simply jealous of my success, current and past. Raiders you are one of them. I hope life treats you better than it has.
lol- Could care less what you do or think. GL in the playoffs.

High Times

EOG Master

You are so full of shit :LMAO

bernardoincr

EOG Dedicated

used to go to atlantic city--not for the beach--- with a bottle of ludes.
very bad idea.

WINBET

EOG Dedicated

Cincy +4 :+clueless Thought timmy said you only bet jollys. :pop::cheers

High Times

EOG Master

We know

YOU tell us all the time :LMAO

But if anybody even comes close to claiming they are winners you go off on them.

Well

:finger004

High Times

EOG Master

If you do win betting

Why the fuck do you bonus whore like some scumbag?

That's the same thing as someone who has plenty, but goes to the food banks to get free food.

Total scumbag move from a scumbag human.

PERIOD

Ray Luca

EOG Master

If you do win betting

That's the same thing as someone who has plenty, but goes to the food banks to get free food.

PERIOD

I agree. Its one thing to take what they give you but to be a whore about it tells me something also

J

joeybagadonuts

If you do win betting

PERIOD

This is Flamingo Kid level dumb.

Who gives a fuck if he works an angle? Just bc you are too dumb/lazy to do the same doesn't mean he shouldn't be doing it, or there is anything wrong with it. He simply takes what the books give him and uses it to his advantage.

How is that different from betting at slow moving books?

High Times

EOG Master

This is Flamingo Kid level dumb.

Who gives a fuck if he works an angle? Just bc you are too dumb/lazy to do the same doesn't mean he shouldn't be doing it, or there is anything wrong with it. He simply takes what the books give him and uses it to his advantage.

How is that different from betting at slow moving books?

Winners work with the books dumb ass!

They don't screw them by taking bonuses that are for the regular Bettors that actually need them.

If WVU is a winner like he claims he would never stoop to that level.

I wouldn't do that to the books that I NEED.

WVU

EOG Master

relax fellas. You do your thing and I will do mine. I never asked nor do I care if you approve of how I do it.

High Times

EOG Master

Fuck

9th pick for Jan. 9th

Why not use the College exhibition game monday night

LSU +2 1/2

:btj:

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

If you do win betting

PERIOD

Unless he has completely changed in the last year or two, which is possible I suppose, I don't think there is any way he is winner on plays themselves. He simply did not have near good enough feel for it.

As for being a scumbag, the same rings true without a great deal of change in the last year or two, which again is possible.