The Jeep Commercial

dirty

EOG Master
WHere the dude has to Parachute down to his Cherokee

Has anyone but me wondered how the hell he gets Home??? Does he have Rocket Powered Shoes or something or a jet Pack :+clueless

Yeah but most of the simple minded people don't think how to undo something. Like if you climb a mountain.. you need to clib down, and that's the hard part.

I hard a crazy dream tonight. I was falling from the sky and saw a big thunderstorm below. I had to fall through it but i heard people get fucken killed by the electricity when passing through it. So i was falling and when i hit the clouds i was in a pool of water... so i had to swim down and keep on falling.

Then i was in CVS and it was empty... workers were there but i was just taking shit from the shelfs like nothing.

Sometimes i have some crazy dreams man... you guys ever realize that you are in a dream and you can do whatever you want? It happened plenty of times and i did some crazy shit.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation
dirty said:
WHere the dude has to Parachute down to his Cherokee

Has anyone but me wondered how the hell he gets Home??? Does he have Rocket Powered Shoes or something or a jet Pack :+clueless

He parachutes back up...DUH!!! :+clueless

dirty

EOG Master
coconutman said:
Yeah but most of the simple minded people don't think how to undo something. Like if you climb a mountain.. you need to clib down, and that's the hard part.

I hard a crazy dream tonight. I was falling from the sky and saw a big thunderstorm below. I had to fall through it but i heard people get fucken killed by the electricity when passing through it. So i was falling and when i hit the clouds i was in a pool of water... so i had to swim down and keep on falling.

Then i was in CVS and it was empty... workers were there but i was just taking shit from the shelfs like nothing.

Sometimes i have some crazy dreams man... you guys ever realize that you are in a dream and you can do whatever you want? It happened plenty of times and i did some crazy shit.

Damn coco you are killin me :+waving-5

I have some crazy dreams as well.....but none like just robbing a CVS Blind:cheers

I belive dreams have a meaning to them. You just have to know what to look for. Your subconciousness trys to give you clues onces asleep.