The jig is up Skip

Hitman26

EOG Veteran
Skipper:

Shrink knows the truth now. Operation CSI is over. We had them fooled and had tons of laughs. Can you imagine all of the time and money Glacker spent searching the net for software to bust us. Word is that he drove some employees at Microsoft to quit their jobs trying to figure out how we were doing it. He just wouldn't leave them alone. He just couldn't figure out how or why our IP addresses were showing Jersey and Alabama.

We will hatch a new scheme in a few months to fukk with him some more. I like this kid and we need to give him some time to recover.

Yeh it was fun fukkin with Glacker. I feel bad for him as he is so gullible.

Hitter he actually sank a 5 million dollar bond company to the ground last year and ended up here broke on a gamling forum with Shrink paying him $175 a week. I guess he felt sorry for him and so do I.

He digs in and goes to these free websites that do IP checks and stuff and tried matching different posters up and he gets all excited and then calls you on the phone and says I got you!!

Hilarious shit. He would call and say "JJ your hitman26 as I ran IP checks" I would laugh at him and tell him to go fly a fukkin kite.