The Memorial...Nicklaus Tournament

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
No way -19 will win this week....

I like John Rahm and Justin Thomas...

Always root for Tiger to do well....nice pairings today....Tiger, Rory, and Koepka......

kane

EOG master
I've got a quarter unit to win on: Reed, Casey, Lieshman, DJ, Hovland, Matsuyama, Berger, Woodland, Ancer, Cantlay

justintalk

EOG Veteran
Tigers win last year at the masters was extraordinary but I see his physical problems are back.I would not be shocked if he retires within the next 12 months maybe sooner then later.

cheapseats

EOG Master
Tigers win last year at the masters was extraordinary but I see his physical problems are back.I would not be shocked if he retires within the next 12 months maybe sooner then later.
Watching replay tonight, between his play, watching his movement and comments after the round, you are spot on.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Was hilarious listening to the announcers during DeChambeau’s march towards a “TEN” on a par five...Nicklaus and Faldo were besides themselves.....

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
He wont retire. Could become the guy that plays three of the majors and 2-3 tune up tourneys.

Just enough to keep those checks coming.