The Official Bitchin Bout Your Bet Thread

I ams till teed off at books making Indy +1/2 -130 ( 1st half) and now I have no action on the game as I got chased off it.

jjgold said:
I ams till teed off at books making Indy +1/2 -130 ( 1st half) and now I have no action on the game as I got chased off it.

JJ, could you buy off that number to -2.5?

jjgold said:
I do not think so at some books in 1st half

That would be a SOLID find if we could find a book that lets you buy off the half time number.

Last edited:

Stickie

EOG Senior Member
Where do I begin...

Left for a little excursion with my kids. Left with KC up 4 +304 ($1000 bet) and Texas up by 1 going into the ninth. Had a fun time with my two boys, came home and just about lost it as both my teams blew it costing me huge.

Went out side to finish building my shed and my wife pokes her head out and say she doesn't like the molding she asked me to put aroung the door. Not so nicely asked her to go back in the house. About a minute later I absolutely hammer pinched my thumb so now I have a blood blister the size of a cherry on it. Then it starts to rain.

If the brewers get the over and the win I will come down off the ledge.

Kelson Haldane said:
Where do I begin...

Left for a little excursion with my kids. Left with KC up 4 +304 ($1000 bet) and Texas up by 1 going into the ninth. Had a fun time with my two boys, came home and just about lost it as both my teams blew it costing me huge.

Went out side to finish building my shed and my wife pokes her head out and say she doesn't like the molding she asked me to put aroung the door. Not so nicely asked her to go back in the house. About a minute later I absolutely hammer pinched my thumb so now I have a blood blister the size of a cherry on it. Then it starts to rain.

If the brewers get the over and the win I will come down off the ledge.

Sorry about your day .... I guess its HAMMER time, eh?

Similar boat as you Glaken...I bought some interactive Braves when they went down 2-0. I had a big smile when they tied it, but a 2 out 2 strike off the foul pole HR has them back down 2 runs and my smile is gone.

But Santos is now in. I think he'll blow it.

Omni said:
Similar boat as you Glaken...I bought some interactive Braves when they went down 2-0. I had a big smile when they tied it, but a 2 out 2 strike off the foul pole HR has them back down 2 runs and my smile is gone.

But Santos is now in. I think he'll blow it.

Dude, How bout TWO foul pole shots in two nights to bury my moolah....Un Real.:+frustrat

I have the B.C-Sask over 54.5 in the CFL game tonight going into the 4th qtr 15-5 Sask. Casey Printers (B.C QB) who is last years CFL MVP just flat out sucks tonight. The sad thing its been two two safety's and a 1 point punt in the end zone. So that should tell you how the B.C offense is running tonight.

Stickie

EOG Senior Member
Glaken said:
Theres your over Kelson :+expressi Congrtats !!

Thanks Glaken, I needed something to go right. Got Cincy too and the RL.
Come on guys, make this day right.

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
I don't normally do this, but the refs really pissed me off tonight in Tampa Bay/Dolphins game.....

Took 17-20 points off the board........:mad:

I'm sure it actually helped some guys tonight though! :+thumbs-2

OK, there's my screw job of the night. Had the second half of a teaser on Indy +8.5 . I thought I had the lucky win with the very late Indy touchdown at 2:23. They don't recover the onside kick, but it's still cool as long as they don't give up the......

:touchdown

Damn. Looks like 1-1 on NFL today

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
Omni said:
OK, there's my screw job of the night. Had the second half of a teaser on Indy +8.5 . I thought I had the lucky win with the very late Indy touchdown at 2:23. They don't recover the onside kick, but it's still cool as long as they don't give up the......

:touchdown

Damn. Looks like 1-1 on NFL today

Yeah, nothing like the split when the night looked so good......:doh1

Stickie

EOG Senior Member
Same deal for me. Had the revens as the 1st half of the teaser (winners) and the colts blew it for me. Not a great day for sure.

I bet Bellamy Road pretty heavy today, thought he was a lay over actually in that race. Guess he was actually with the ride he got and the lay off, and still came back in the stretch. But got 4.10 in the middle so that always helps.

I don't play tri's but that box was cold for 53 and change.

wantitall4moi said:
I bet Bellamy Road pretty heavy today, thought he was a lay over actually in that race. Guess he was actually with the ride he got and the lay off, and still came back in the stretch. But got 4.10 in the middle so that always helps.

I don't play tri's but that box was cold for 53 and change.

Want, Who do you like in the Breeders Cup?