The rest of the world is just catching on

railbird

EOG Master
Appreciate the support but I ain't going on ESPN.

"I've been saying Kawhi is the best at every level since 09 the rest of the world just catching on."

- Clint Parks aka Kawhi and Kuzma trainer since they were 15.

Last edited by a moderator:

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
The 2010-11 San Diego State team was Final Four-worthy.

They finished the season 34-3 and lost to eventual national champion Connecticut in the Sweet Sixteen when Kemba Walker scored 34 points and Kawhi managed only 12.

SDSU was the #2 seed in the West (Anaheim) while UConn was the #3 seed.

REMATCH!

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Three features of Kawhi's game to love:

1) Makes every teammate better

2) Snatches up most 50-50 balls

3) Takes over in the fourth quarter

Three features of Kawhi's game to love:

1) Makes every teammate better

2) Snatches up most 50-50 balls

3) Takes over in the fourth quarter

Agree on all. What I wonder is PG13 really the right teammate for him? What worked with the Raptors in crunch time is a ball handler to set things up, 2 shooters to stretch the D and one guy who takes advantage of the pick and roll by going to the hole against a stretched out D that is overplaying Kawhi. What role does PG fit there? I think that was the beauty of Siakkam, his game made the opponent pay for a stop Kawhi scheme. Its early but seems like PG settles for the jumper way too much. Feels like he's more important to keep them competitive on maintenance days than a complementary player to the star.

railbird

EOG Master
loved that Kuzma agreed on twitter with Clint Parks that Kawhi works harder and is better than Lebron

railbird

EOG Master
The 2010-11 San Diego State team was Final Four-worthy.

They finished the season 34-3 and lost to eventual national champion Connecticut in the Sweet Sixteen when Kemba Walker scored 34 points and Kawhi managed only 12.

SDSU was the #2 seed in the West (Anaheim) while UConn was the #3 seed.

REMATCH!

ref Pat Adams was star of that game