The Rule of Six.... Day #13 (Oct 17)

[FONT=Verdana, Arial]Ok guys, we are now up to day #13 and so far we have a sample of 78 games. Part 1 is hitting at a rate of 61.22% and part 2 is hitting at a rate of 69.2%. So we have 1 more day and starting on day #15 I will go live with the plays and will track the results for all of you guys.... I'm looking forward to a % around 62-65% by the end of the season and if it holds up we should be able to bank around 30-40*....here we go....

Part 1 (games that open at 5.5 and move to 6 or higher, or games that open at 6 and either stay there or move up or games that opened at 6.5 and dropped to 6)

YTD Record: 30-19-3 (UNDER)

Today we have 3 games that qualify...

1.Fla/NYR 6 to 6
2.SJ/Det 6 to 6
3.Pho/Cal 6 to 6

Part 2 (games that opened at 6.5 or higher and stay above that level)

YTD Record: 18-8(Under)

Today we have 0 qualifying games:

glta as always.....OB
[/FONT]

Jack Sprat

EOG Member
so are those the plays or not the plays? all three are under? or are you waiting until day 15 to tell us your picks?

I'm confused.

Jack

Jack

As I stated I will go live with the plays on day #15. I was just stating that we would be playing unders. I'm posting the plays daily so everyone can see them and verify the system if they choose to. I will start the plays and tracking on day #15 as I stated before due to the fact that I give the teams 2 weeks or 14 games to make the necessary changes to the new rules, the changes to the offensive and defensive lines and to see coaching strategies as IMO 14 games will give us an idea of each teams identity...... Hope this clears the air..

glta as always...OB