The Shrink -- Pat McIrish is calling you a crook

Sam Odom

EOG Master
McIrish said:
On this issue there is no question what went on, of course he took the list. Anybody that has any doubts by now about what Shrink's character is all about is not following along. I want to add something though that always bugged me about what Ken did to the RX. First I have no horse in this race, I am not friends with Marty or anyone here, I would have no reason to lie. In fact the agent involved that I allegedly stiffed back in 2003 was once closely affiliated with the owners here. My point is I only say this because it's the GOD's truth, not to feed any sort of agenda I might have.

From day one Ken knew all about EOG. In fact when he was getting his money and the deal was first happening he kept telling me how he could not believe they were not making him do a no-compete clause. Now if you believe he was within his rights to go out and open a new forum that is fine, legally for sure I guess he was covered. But the song and dance he gave about selling out to friends of his and wanting to get out of the business was a lie. He claimed he got out and then "missed it so much he decided to get back in", that was not true. He knew from day number 1 what his plan was, he told me so. He knew before he ever got all his money he was going to be right back in this business, he kept saying no compete clause?? He couldn't believe his luck.

Clearly, he sold this place for top dollar and then wanted to take choice people with him to try and make some more money doing it all over again. I don't know if they are around or if they still even work here or over there but he was real upset about his techies, he always wanted to get his own thing going again so he could have them work for him. Whether or not that happened I don't know but I do know he had this planned from day one. To say otherwise is a load of shit. That somewhere along the line in this plan he stole the head mod and the mailing list was just something most assumed all along, surely no suprise to those of us who know him.
<!-- / message -->

Sam Odom

EOG Master
Sherman said:
Seems to me like you go looking for trouble...

OK, I'll bite. How is bringing over what McIrish said at rx looking for trouble? Pat is the dumb motherfucker saying what he said not me.

I find THAT to be amusing.

Patrick McSTIFF is GUILTY of STIFFING a sports book/agent who is a CLOSE FRIEND of mine over 50 thousand dollars!!!!

There is no LOWER form of SCUM in this industry than a STIFF, period...

Patty has been given every opportunity to make good on this debt by DAVE, but he won't even agree to a payment plan because he doesn't care..

He has been banned from betting anywhere on Credit offshore and I know of several sports books that won't take a bet from him based on PRINCIPLE...

Now if you really believe ANYTHING this psychopath says, then shame on you...:nono

THE SHRINK

Sherman said:
huh? thats your excuse? Seems to me like you go looking for trouble...

Sambo started creating trouble the minute he didn't get a job at EOG .... You do the BR Math....I can help you with the turn coats BTW...in case they forget what they typed ...dr.pepper

Home Dog,

You seem to have a real talent finding fault with people on all the sites. Maybe you should step back and take a gander at yourself. Have you ever heard the old saying "People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones" ????

Scarlett

Sherman

EOG Enthusiast
Sam Odom said:
OK, I'll bite. How is bringing over what McIrish said at rx looking for trouble? Pat is the dumb motherfucker saying what he said not me.

Im not just talking of this post....you have had a few trying to stir things up....

Sam Odom

EOG Master
Sherman said:
Im not just talking of this post....you have had a few trying to stir things up....

You say "stir" I say to stimulate thought. If everybody agreed then "Scotty, beam me up"

homedog

EOG Enthusiast
THE SHRINK said:
I find THAT to be amusing.

Patrick McSTIFF is GUILTY of STIFFING a sports book/agent who is a CLOSE FRIEND of mine over 50 thousand dollars!!!!

Patty has been given every opportunity to make good on this debt by DAVE, but he won't even agree to a payment plan because he doesn't care..

He has been banned from betting anywhere on Credit offshore and I know of several sports books that won't take a bet from him based on PRINCIPLE...

Now if you really believe ANYTHING this psychopath says, then shame on you...:nono

THE SHRINK

Tell us about the people you have scammed out of money. Don't lie now.

And?

Is it me, because I dont see McStiff's point. There is nothing crooked or wrong about what Ken the businessman did. In fact he stayed on 1.5 years without a non-compete.

In fact the agent involved that I allegedly stiffed back in 2003...
allegedly? :+clueless So after you stiff someone and two years later you just throw in the word "allegedly? :nono

Sorry but that's business. You see much more egregious practices on Wall Street everyday. I can't believe how naive people are to this.

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
HEY BOYS ARE WE NOT FORGETTING WHAT INDUSTRY WE ARE IN WE ARE GAMBLERS AND SOME OF THE LOWEST FORMS OF LIFE ARE INVOLVED IN THIS BUSINESS ON BOTH SIDES BOOKIES AND PLAYERS.I HAVE SPOKEN TO SHRINK ON THE PHONE HE TO ME IS THE NEW GENERATION (THE YUPPIE) WITH COMPUTER SKILLS IN NO WAY WOULD I CHARACTERIZE HIM AS A WISE GUY.AND WHOCARES IF HE KNEW HE WAS GOING TO START A NEW BUSINESS IT HAPPENS EVERYDAY AND EVERYWHERE YOU LEARN FROM ONE JOB IN THE HOPESOF STARTING YOUR OWN BUSINESS ISNT THIS CALLED THE AMERICAN DREAM.

NOW GETTING BACK TO PATRICK MCRUBBISH I KNOW HE NEVER WOULD HAVE PULLED THIS BULLSHIT WITH ANY LOCAL GUY IN BOSTON OR HE WOULD HAVE A CONTRACT OUT ON HIM AND THEY WOULD FIND HIM AND GIVE HIM THE BEATING OF HIS LIFE.I CANT BELIEVE ANY FORUM WOULD ALLOW THIS DEADBEAT TO POST HE HAS LOST HIS CREDIBILITY AS A SPOKESMAN FOR THE INDUSTRY.JESUS CHRIST DAVE MUST BE A P-SSY FOR NOT HAVING SOMEBODY FIND THIS GUY.DAVE GIVE ME A CALL I KNOW OF 5 GUYS THAT WILL FIND MCIRISH FOR 10 THOUSAND DOLLARS NOW I CANT GAURENTEE YOU THEY WILL BRING HIM BACK ALIVE:nono

EOG has arrived!! We are major threat now in the gambling portal business and of course jealousy now has arose. I know for a fact guys are getting paid to bash Shrink. They are somewhat like bounties.

we just laugh at them all

<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 width=175>

</TD><TD class=alt1><!-- icon and title -->
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->I find THAT to be amusing.

THE SHRINK
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

one of the few times i can agree with EVERYTHING Shrink says in a post.....