The Trump Blog

Bushay

NHL Expert
I've been wanting to start this blog for a few days now. Going to share anything Trump-related in this thread. As of today, I'm 6 months late to the party as he was elected 6 months ago today. Can you imagine how long this blog would be if I started from day one? It just might surpass all threads combined since EOG was a pup. Feel free to add anything you like on topic and if this catches fire, my hope is we can abandon the other Trump threads and keep it all here in this one. Will help keep the guys not interested in this freak show/circus from complaining as well. Let's keep it civil and do your best to keep the personal attacks to a minimum. With that said...here we go....................

And if you post links....let's try and keep it to halfway reputable sources for the most part.

Bushay

NHL Expert
Re: The Trump Blog

Top intelligence official told associates Trump asked him if he could intervene with Comey on FBI Russia probe

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/top-intelligence-official-told-associates-trump-asked-him-if-he-could-intervene-with-comey-to-get-fbi-to-back-off-flynn/2017/06/06/cc879f14-4ace-11e7-9669-250d0b15f83b_story.html?amp;utm_term=.673247bc443f&tid=sm_tw&utm_term=.cfcf3c83240e#oo

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Here's a sports-related idea for Donald Trump: Invest heavily in the football programs at Army, Navy and Air Force.

Instead of investing big amounts of money on advertising with the networks who televise football, showcase the football programs at Army, Navy and Air Force to recruit young men to military life.

Back in the day, the football programs at Army and Navy dominated the headlines.

Ronaldo

EOG Dedicated

And if you post links....let's try and keep it to halfway reputable sources for the most part.

Did you not cite to The Palmer Report two days ago? Here's a link to a piece in Business Insider on the rise of Fake News aimed at Liberals, which extensively discusses fake news sites like the Palmer Report:

http://www.businessinsider.com/the-palmer-report-bill-louise-mensch-2017-5

it also discusses fake news purveyors like Claude Taylor, who's tweets you've recently cited.

Try to stick to reputable sources, Bushay.

Bushay

NHL Expert

Did you not cite to The Palmer Report two days ago? Here's a link to a piece in Business Insider on the rise of Fake News aimed at Liberals, which extensively discusses fake news sites like the Palmer Report:

http://www.businessinsider.com/the-palmer-report-bill-louise-mensch-2017-5

it also discusses fake news purveyors like Claude Taylor, who's tweets you've recently cited.

Try to stick to reputable sources, Bushay.
Well thank you for your continued support. But let's not throw the baby out with the bath water. Just because it came from a site you disagree with doesn't mean it's alternative facts Kellyann. Not to mention it wasn't even in this thread. Lol. But keep trying. I really don't think it will be much longer and your misery will be over. Mueller very quiet as advertised. Is this the quiet before the storm???

Ronaldo

EOG Dedicated

Well thank you for your continued support. But let's not throw the baby out with the bath water. Just because it came from a site you disagree with doesn't mean it's alternative facts Kellyann. Not to mention it wasn't even in this thread. Lol. But keep trying. I really don't think it will be much longer and your misery will be over. Mueller very quiet as advertised. Is this the quiet before the storm???

Site I disagree with? The Palmer Report is called a fake news conspiracy theory website from all kinds of liberal news outlets as well. That's why I linked to the piece. Google Palmer Report an learn something.

cheapseats

EOG Master

leakers need to be incarcerated for many a moon, holding personal belief over our country is close to treason

Bushay

NHL Expert

I just switched from MSNBC to Fox News to see what the boys over there were talking about. Jesus Christ. Hannity and Huckleby were on belly laughing about why Hillary didn't win the election. Wut? lol..Is it that bad? There's nothing positive to talk about other than Hillary? Damn. Oh shit...time to go..Tucker just came on and he's trying to defend Russia some more. No wonder these ratings are tanking big time.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Bushay, I think you may be one of the few people who doesn't understand the ratings of dissenting news stations will always thrive when a President is in office.

Obama was a tool for 8 years, and FoxNews was #1 all 8 years. Shocking, huh?

Now you think MSNBC is thriving because Trump is a moron? No, sweetie. MSNBC is thriving because all of the liberals have to hate watch political whining.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Bushay, I never understand why people who are clearly of below average intelligence like yourself have such a high opinion of their political opinion. Do you care to explain?

Bushay

NHL Expert

Bushay, I think you may be one of the few people who doesn't understand the ratings of dissenting news stations will always thrive when a President is in office.

Obama was a tool for 8 years, and FoxNews was #1 all 8 years. Shocking, huh?

Now you think MSNBC is thriving because Trump is a moron? No, sweetie. MSNBC is thriving because all of the liberals have to hate watch political whining.

:LMAO:LMAO

Please don't forget me on Valentine's day ok?

How come the far right guys most always resort to name calling and establishing themselves as not only smarter than everyone else, but have the only opinion that matters in here? Could someone please answer that for me? I'm serious. I mean..I have disagreements with Fair Warning all the time, but neither of us are calling each other disrespectful names because our opinions differ on things. I never really understood a few of you guys in here. Even here at home..I have a lot of friends who support Trump, yet never resort to calling me out with a horrible name or just disrespecting me in general. They have a strong opinion. One I differ with...it gets heated from time to time of course......but no one resorts to what this Javy does in every thread in here. Whether its sweetie, or asshole, or you're just not very bright and I am....lol...I mean, you really don't understand how that makes you look? You're on your 9th ghost for god's sake. Will you get ANY of this eventually???

:doh1:doh1:doh1

Bushay

NHL Expert

Renaldo and Javy so far in the thread. Anyone else wants to play the "you're a dope and i'm not approach"? before we go any further. Cmon boys. Let's keep it civil if you can't fight fair.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

:LMAO:LMAO

Please don't forget me on Valentine's day ok?

How come the far right guys most always resort to name calling and establishing themselves as not only smarter than everyone else, but have the only opinion that matters in here? Could someone please answer that for me? I'm serious. I mean..I have disagreements with Fair Warning all the time, but neither of us are calling each other disrespectful names because our opinions differ on things. I never really understood a few of you guys in here. Even here at home..I have a lot of friends who support Trump, yet never resort to calling me out with a horrible name or just disrespecting me in general. They have a strong opinion. One I differ with...it gets heated from time to time of course......but no one resorts to what this Javy does in every thread in here. Whether its sweetie, or asshole, or you're just not very bright and I am....lol...I mean, you really don't understand how that makes you look? You're on your 9th ghost for god's sake. Will you get ANY of this eventually???

:doh1:doh1:doh1

What if you're honestly not smart enough to have a respectful conversation with?

Anyone with an IQ of around 75-80 should realize that dissenting news stations are going to thrive when an opposition President from their target base is in office.

Instead of have your mind realize that is what is happening, you make up all of this other nonsense in your head.

Do you think that is the sign of an intelligent human being? Why should I have a respectful conversation with someone who isn't intelligent enough to figure out simple things?

boston massacre

EOG Master

Bushay

NHL Expert

If Comey has any Brains, that is Exactly what he will do, which is to say Trump did not Obstruct Justice nor Commit any Crimes.

Comey can say many things, but Comey will not say that Trump commited any Crime.
One of the sites I read today already stated that's pretty much how he will approach this. The information that gets to Mueller much more important.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

And when this leads to another dead end for liberals, where will you turn your attention? Back to Russia in some other avenue? You liberals are obnoxious trolls that promised to make up allegations for the next 4 years but then act appalled when we call you out for making up shit.

boston massacre

EOG Master

And when this leads to another dead end for liberals, where will you turn your attention? Back to Russia in some other avenue? You liberals are obnoxious trolls that promised to make up allegations for the next 4 years but then act appalled when we call you out for making up shit.

Some People go their Whole Life unable to Recover from a Loss.

Trump Inflicted a Severe Beating. Was outspent 7x the amount by Clinton.

He put this Beating on Millions.

But they have No Ideas. They don't know what their next step is. Lost.

They Deserve the Beatdown.

MrTop

EOG Master

Where is the art and where is the deal?

we are going to kick the can down the road again

... after seeing so many presidents in a life time....same old story...... and don't forget the hidden tax.... prices keep going up & up & up

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

If the leak exposes a crime. What's more important? The leak or the crime?

You want a respectful conversation?

The leak IS a crime.

So on one hand you have a crime. On the other hand you have a LEAK and a CRIME. These people are breaking federal laws that are in place for good reason.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Bushay,

If liberals ever get the white house back, remember that you fully support Trump holdovers breaking federal laws to obstruct the new democratically elected President. Make sure you remember that, cupcake.

Bushay

NHL Expert

Where is the art and where is the deal?

we are going to kick the can down the road again

... after seeing so many presidents in a life time....same old story...... and don't forget the hidden tax.... prices keep going up & up & up
Marrows show tonight cover how he not only bilked small businessmen out of their money, but he left attorneys who worked for him in the past as well. Then the latest story today was 4 of the top law firms refused to work with him now. Stating the reason being they were afraid he would not listen to their advise. If your that smart Donald, just represent yourself. Cmon...have confidence in yourself. I would image some refused out of fear he would stiff them as well. So not only is he mildly retarded, he a stiff. Imagine that. Our president is a stiff! That doesn't usually go over very well in a gambling group.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Some People go their Whole Life unable to Recover from a Loss.

Trump Inflicted a Severe Beating. Was outspent 7x the amount by Clinton.

He put this Beating on Millions.

But they have No Ideas. They don't know what their next step is. Lost.

They Deserve the Beatdown.

You traitors are defending a 2 time rapist, a 12 time sexual assaulter, and the leader of Trump University. Can you say dummies.

Trump's lawyer needs a lot of help. He solicited 4 top legal firms to help with dumb Donald's defense. All 4 firms said no. Citing Donald has no credibility and weren't confident that Donald would pay. All four firms stated they wouldn't accept checks from the Trump Foundation.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

I wonder how these morons feel with BigRunner riding their dicks on every opinion. Must be humbling for those on the other side with an ounce of intelligence to know mentally unhinged BigRunner is on their side.

alfie

EOG Dedicated

I wonder how these morons feel with BigRunner riding their dicks on every opinion. Must be humbling for those on the other side with an ounce of intelligence to know mentally unhinged BigRunner is on their side.[/QUOT

sources say these two (2) imbeciles...

alfie

EOG Dedicated

runner and bush league quiet on the paris climate scam today...

no updates from Rachel ?:LMAO

howid

EOG Dedicated

"can't lose" clinton commits 10x that in "indescretions" before rolling her ass outta bed each morning. i'll do a search for any leftist outrage.

howid

EOG Dedicated

clinton and obama both from chicago and even their first rate election fixing attempts couldn't steal this one.

that and eog leftists pure comedy gold.

alfie

EOG Dedicated

"can't lose" clinton commits 10x that in "indescretions" before rolling her ass outta bed each morning. i'll do a search for any leftist outrage.

Clinton so corrupt they even steal the wh knives and forks....

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

clinton and obama both from chicago and even their first rate election fixing attempts couldn't steal this one.

that and eog leftists pure comedy gold.
Funny Chicago never really claimed her after she said she was a NYer and wore the Yankee hat.

Bushay

NHL Expert

[h=1]EU Will Ignore White House And Work Directly With US States On Paris Agreement[/h].
[FONT=&quot]The US is slowly withdrawing from the Paris agreement, but the rest of the world’s not having it.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Last week, the European Union and China released a joint statement declaring their intentions to move on with the Agreement with or without America. They were clearly referring to just the Executive Branch, however, as now they’ve decided to work with US states and cities that are keen on cutting their carbon footprint by going over the President’s weirdly coiffed head.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Strong transatlantic ties are far more important and far more durable than the latest unfortunate decisions of the new administration,” EU President Donald Tusk said at the end of an EU-China summit in Brussels.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Rebuffing Trump’s suggestion that the climate accords could be “renegotiated,” EU officials have decided to cut out the White House entirely, and will instead deal directly with Governors, mayors, and CEOs of major corporations. This will include the Climate Alliance, a growing bipartisan group of states that have vowed to uphold the terms of the accord.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The official statement also included the ambition of working even more closely with Canada, another nation that reacted defiantly to the Trump administration's recent decision.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

alfie

EOG Dedicated

comey statement" trump never under fbi investigation"

comey statement regarding trump on flynn.... no crime

what rachel going to do, cry again....:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

where's the two (2) Rachel hand puppets - runner/ bush league