"The Weekly” with Jon and Captain Jack - Tuesday, 9/7 at 6pm PT/9pm ET. Now on Twitter Spaces!

Jon in Oakland

EOG Enthusiast
In an effort to make our show more accessible to all, we're moving (at least on a trial basis) from the Clubhouse app to Twitter Spaces.

Our upcoming schedule:

-Tuesday, 9/7 at 6pm PT: Our first show on Spaces. The guest is Brett Smiley (@brettsmiley), Editor-in-Chief of Sports Handle. We'll talk about the biggest sports betting stories thus far in 2021.
-Wednesday, 9/8 at 4pm PT: Captain Jack Andrews launches his new website, Unabated.com. with a three hour YouTube livestream
-Wednesday, 9/15: "The Weekly" with Jon and Captain Jack moves to its new time slot, 6pm PT on Wednesdays, so as not to conflict with Thursday Night NFL.
-Wednesday, 10/13: Matt Metcalf (@mmpact) Director of Circa Sports, will be our guest.

Yes, we are looking at getting these shows recorded for playback later on. Hang tight.

Best way to be notified of future shows is to follow me and Jack on Twitter:

@joninoakland
@capjack2000

Here's the link to tomorrow night's show:

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Keep plugging away, Jon.

I appreciate the guest list.

RAILBIRD told me he's available for an appearance once your audience grows to a respectable level.

Jon in Oakland

EOG Enthusiast
More fail Jon.
Twitter Spaces is not yet available on iPad.
Appreciate your efforts though. Warm regards.
Was not aware of that, thanks. Hopefully, Twitter will solve soon. In the interim, you can listen on desktop or mobile (iOS and Android). That should cover most everyone. Once we have a recording available, iPad users will be able to listen as well.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Was not aware of that, thanks. Hopefully, Twitter will solve soon. In the interim, you can listen on desktop or mobile (iOS and Android). That should cover most everyone. Once we have a recording available, iPad users will be able to listen as well.

Clicked on the link and got this:

1630960539849.png

I'm a fan, Bro, you know this but you're just not making it easy. I don't have a phone so I have no way to listen.

Jon in Oakland

EOG Enthusiast
I can access the link (as well as other users Twitter Spaces links) just fine from my Windows laptop. Not sure what to tell you.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
I can access the link (as well as other users Twitter Spaces links) just fine from my Windows laptop. Not sure what to tell you.

You could tell me that you love me :)

No worries, I appreciate the time. I think I figured it out, you have to click on the red circle and that brought me to the twitterspaces page.

1631001638798.png

Last edited: