The writing is on the wall

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
For Drew. This offense is struggling at will and what was once a well-oiled machine has become an uncertain liability. Of course this signals beyond father time but as much as it pains me to say this, it could be Taysom time by midseason.

Last edited:

jimmythegreek

father time isnt issue, they have injuries and team chemistry issues with marxists
He'll be lucky to be around beyond next season, and that's being fecetious. Can no longer throw deep ball. Dependent upon hurry up mid range and has lost under pressure quick decision making.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Nice comeback by Brees.....but you can contribute that to Lynn taking the foot off the pedal.....the third quarter was a joke....

MrTop

EOG Master
writing on the wall is the bettors the day after the superbowl ...there is no sports for 2 months, do I have that right?

jimmythegreek

Silver is planning an early 2021 start but with no specifics. I did think about Mr. Tops point but before he mentioned after the Superbowl. Other than devoid of the NHL and NBA currently, it will be just football for the next few months, unless of course tennis soccer and golf tickles your fancy for the minors.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Silver is planning an early 2021 start but with no specifics. I did think about Mr. Tops point but before he mentioned after the Superbowl. Other than devoid of the NHL and NBA currently, it will be just football for the next few months, unless of course tennis soccer and golf tickles your fancy for the minors.

MACtion will really have some heavily wagered games in November as they will have the Tue-We’d slots with little competition.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
writing on the wall is the bettors the day after the superbowl ...there is no sports for 2 months, do I have that right?
I have a feeling the SuperBowl will be delayed a week, and will be the day before Presidents day, where it always should be.