There should be an asterix next to this Steelers' win

There should be an asterix next to their win for getting this game handed to them by the refs.

This superbowl makes me not want to watch another football game
I didn't bet this game so I am not pissed for losing. :+angry1-5

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
GENERAL I KNOW YOU ARE SENILE BUT HOW ABOUT THE OFFENSIVE PENALTY IN THE END ZONE THIS IS NEVER CALLED.AND BEN ROTHLESBERGER NEVER CROSSED THE LINE FOR A TOUCHDOWN.THAT IS 2 THAT I THOUGHT OF.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
I liked the game. The best team won as their talent was displayed for 60 mins. Seattle started strong, but Pit finished the deal.

Congrats are in order.

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
THE SEAHAWKS GET A BIG PLAY DOWN TO THE 1 YARD LINE AND THEY CALL A TICKY TACK OFFENSIVE HOLDING LATE THERE ARE 3 EXAMPLES.INSTEAD OF FIRST AND GOAL AT THE ONE YARD LINR THAY HAD 2ND AND 20 FROM THE 35 BIG DIFFERENCE

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
I DIDNT BET THE GAME BECAUSE I AM BROKE BUT THESE 3 EXAMPLES I LAID OUT CHANGED THE WHOLE GAME FOR THE SEAHAWKS.NO WAY DIN BIG BEN GET IN ON THAT SNEAK HE WAS STOPPED SHORT THE BALL NEVER BROKE THE PLANE.

After Hasselback threw the INT and was called for a illegal block while attempting a tackle.

What the Hell was that, it added 15 yards to the play.

In Baseball been alot more phantom out or safe call in the world series that have decided series winners happens in all sports.

GUYS HATE TO JUMP INTO THE ARGUMENT BUT WITH ALL RESPECT THE BEST TEAM DID NOT WIN.. I WON ALOT OF MONEY ON PITTSBURGH TODAY BUT DAMN IF YOU DONT THINK THAT GAME WASNT HORSESHIT YOU NEVER PLAYED FOOTBALL BEFORE... DONT WANT TO ARGUE BUT IF U WATCHED THE GAME THAT WAS A HORSE F'ING

i totally agree, I have never seen such one sided bullshit calls in a big game as this on national televison. I couldn't believe my eyes. This topic will be the headlines of every talk show in the country tomorrow.

gofer5

EOG Addicted
You expect to see a bad call or two, but not as many as there was in this game, and they were so one sided in Pitts. favor. It's bad for the game when the officials determine the outcome. :+hitting-

The Major

EOG Member
truthteller

truthteller

Surely Tej must have had something to do with this upset, as you see it. Quite clearly Seattle was on Tej's payroll.

SOUNDS LIKE SOURGRAPES TO ME!!
The SUPERBOWL CHAMPION STEELERS kicked them in the teeth the second half and won it fair and square.
1.Reothlisberger cleared the plain of the goal line.
2.The WR clearly pushed off the DB [good sales job by the DB]
3.Hasselback can not chop block a man without the ball.[He did]
4.And the OT was holding the LB.[none factor anyway]

Why don't you blame the loss on the clueless Seattle coaching staff???
Worst time management I've seen to end both halves. They looked like a POP WARNER at the end of that game.
Or when STEVENS clearly fumbled and it was called an incomplete pass.

You guys go cry me THREE RIVERS. I gotta go have a cool one!!:cheers

gofer5

EOG Addicted
I will admit that their time management was bad, but Hasselbeck chopblocking, who was he blocking for? You have to be kidding me. :+clueless

The General

Let me share an opinion of mine. If the game was fixed, then Seattle would have NEVER been in the game the second half at all. :+clueless

The General

TONY MONTANA said:
SOUNDS LIKE SOURGRAPES TO ME!!
The SUPERBOWL CHAMPION STEELERS kicked them in the teeth the second half and won it fair and square.
1.Reothlisberger cleared the plain of the goal line.
2.The WR clearly pushed off the DB [good sales job by the DB]
3.Hasselback can not chop block a man without the ball.[He did]
4.And the OT was holding the LB.[none factor anyway]

Why don't you blame the loss on the clueless Seattle coaching staff???
Worst time management I've seen to end both halves. They looked like a POP WARNER at the end of that game.
Or when STEVENS clearly fumbled and it was called an incomplete pass.

You guys go cry me THREE RIVERS. I gotta go have a cool one!!:cheers

:+thumbs-2 :+thumbs-2 :+thumbs-2

Congrats Tony & Glue. The wives will be SO happy! :cheers

gofer5

EOG Addicted
I'm not saying the game was fixed. I just thought there were a lot of bad calls in Pitts favor. Congrats to all who bet on Pitts.

Gofer rules are rules!! MAY'N!!
You can't chop a may'n at the knees if he is not the ball carrier! That's a rule.
You can not push off of a defender! That's a rule.
If the ball crosses the goal and is push back it's a TD. Thats a rule.
If an OT grabs a guy for one second. Thats a foul.

SO WHAT PART ARE YOU'LL TALKING ABOUT???
EVERY PLAY WAS JUSTIFIED IN THE RULE BOOK.:+signs9-1

THANKS GENERAL/GOFER!!
I'm just gloating fellas. It was a good night for me and it's only getting better. I would be pissed if I were a SEAHAWK fan too!!

MAJOR If TEJ had something to do with the STEELERS winning slip him an extra five for me! MAY'N!:D :D :D :D

the glue

EOG Veteran
It's been a long time coming 4 us Steeler fans . I'm so happy 4 The Bus and Cowher they deserve it.

Pittsburgh It's a drinking town with a football problem. :+drinks-4 :+drinks-4 :+drinks-4I love them STEELERS.

The Major said:
Surely Tej must have had something to do with this upset, as you see it. Quite clearly Seattle was on Tej's payroll.

Nah, Seattle is not hurting for money so they are not on his payroll. Only people who are desperate and are ok with him scamming thousands of players can be bought by Tej.