This weeks Golf picks from one of the best

idiotspayforpick

EOG Dedicated
Re: This weeks Golf picks from one of the best

I'm going look mr. alf up right now because if those were not his, I want on his picks tomorrow. I will spend the 19 bucks.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

bottom line is your an asshole. You're also a pussy who wouldn't put up, so shut up.

As many here are aware, golf matchups and their odds are not like hoops and other sports. Depending on whether you have access to Vegas shops or not, the odds can be all over the place. I chose not to list the lines I played them at because I highly doubt many folks here could get what I got. I simply posted them as golf matchups with no odds. Play them, don't play them, whatever floats your boat. I'm not going to post a matchup I got at -125 and have someone else only be able to get it at -150.

If that doesn't satisfy you then you can suck my dick.

Golf is exactly the same as any other sport. There is a line that is a value and a line that is not a value. Although he is being a huge douchebag he is correct. If serious about giving golf plays you should give the max line a play should be played at for you to warrant it a play. If you got something at -125 but only available for everyone at -150 do you still endorse the play or not, type of thing. Or just go ahead and state what you played it at, and others can judge on their own if it warrants a play according to what they get. Line extremely important, just like any other sport.

idiotspayforpick

EOG Dedicated

Golf is exactly the same as any other sport. There is a line that is a value and a line that is not a value. Although he is being a huge douchebag he is correct. If serious about giving golf plays you should give the max line a play should be played at for you to warrant it a play. If you got something at -125 but only available for everyone at -150 do you still endorse the play or not, type of thing.

I'll take that into consideration in the future, but since I have to retain a lawyer to post golf picks I don't suspect you will see them from me anymore.

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1985373 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 02-25-09, 06:45 PM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #115 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>PalmTree<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1985373", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Enthusiast

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1985373 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Re: This weeks Golf picks from one of the best
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by idiotspayforpick
I never claimed these were my plays so I am not a plagiarist. I will not confirm not deny who's plays these are or aren't. There is absolutely no lawsuit so blow me. This could possibly be a coincidence for all I am concerned. Quite a coincidence....sure, but not out of the relm of possibility.

Have a wonderful evening

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
You illegally copy a guys intellectual property and post it here. I call you on it, but give you a pass for today. Your answer is "blow me". Very nice. This will be taken care of through other channels. I certainly don't need to argue with an asshole whose answer is "blow me".
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Hey IPP,

I can't believe you said 'blow me' to him. You should have told him to suck your dick. That probably would have made him happier from an 'intellectual property' standpoint.

Hey Palm,

:finger004

Damn. I picked Poulter the night before as one of my top three picks. I guess I am going to get sued too. I hope I don't play one of Alfalfa's big plays for tomorrow. I'd really hate a lawsuit at this point in my life.

BTW, I had some guy on the net pay me $20 for my superbowl pick this year. I gave him Arizona Cardinals +6.5. I am officially giving notice that I intend to sue every one of you fuckers that plagiarized Arizona as your play. If you played AZ, you are in deep shit.

idiotspayforpick

EOG Dedicated

I assume they are at VI from what I hear. Alf and Palm should send me some loot for all the attention he got this week and still nobody knows if the first day's picks I gacve were his or a coinkydoink. I mean it was 7 out of 32 mathups and you'd think I released the code to Brook Shields twat in the 80's.

Alf is home laughing, and if he isn;t he should be. He got more traffic on one week for nothing than he got all of last year.

and for what it's worth, Mr. Musketa is the best thing that ever happened to VI. Those dorks couldn't touch their ass with either hand overall.

Ask BL who his daddy is.

IPP

kidslick

EOG Dedicated

I assume they are at VI from what I hear. Alf and Palm should send me some loot for all the attention he got this week and still nobody knows if the first day's picks I gacve were his or a coinkydoink. I mean it was 7 out of 32 mathups and you'd think I released the code to Brook Shields twat in the 80's.

Alf is home laughing, and if he isn;t he should be. He got more traffic on one week for nothing than he got all of last year.

and for what it's worth, Mr. Musketa is the best thing that ever happened to VI. Those dorks couldn't touch their ass with either hand overall.

Ask BL who his daddy is.

IPP

:+textinb3:+textinb3

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Idiots:

I mean it was 7 out of 32 mathups and you'd think I released the code to Brook Shields twat in the 80's.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

kidslick

EOG Dedicated

ALF

thanks for plays .

you are money$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

fuckkin nitwit tout