Thorocap.com

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I'm not taking one for the team...someone else do it

The Met Mile #1. Coal Front Winner of 7 out of 9 lifetime. The post could be a problem but have to respect the resume here winning multiple graded stakes. Winner at this track and distance add to his appeal. The rail scares me enough to leave off the win end but could prove brave...

Here's the tease.

I thought about registering. but in the end, I could not do it.

Heim

EOG Master
Bateman ratted him out for being a pedophile and got him fired.

lol he would be let go from a writing job where he contributed anything for free....Look at the bright side Gabe...more time
to find those -166 spot plays.

blueline

EOG Master
he should print out those past spot plays and go to vegas and bang on the VSiN window once they see how good those spot plays are they would put him right on the air

Heim

EOG Master
Great entertainment over at 'Peeps'.......Gabe is so upset over this development that he still has the presence of mind
to talk about his record over at theRX. Yup, truly a shame who ever did this. He interrupted a horse racing writing career
that was destined to rival Beyer and James Quinn. Yup...who ever did this had no class at all. You'd never see Gabe
hide behind a ghost account and slander people's family or reputation. Nope...not Gabe.

Heim

EOG Master
I was this > < close to being a Thorocap subscriber....no gabe...no subscription for me

He's better off without that writing gig. It had already gone to his head if he considered it a career. You can fool yourself
long enough until you're out on the street.

blueline

EOG Master
In all seriousness I went over there to see if he had posted any of nonsense with the opening of DMR and saw he was missing from the staff page.

The few sentences of what he wrote without needing a subscription looked like a 6th grader penned it

Heim

EOG Master
Gabe goes on a forum to complain about losing a intern job....most people with a real job that gets compromised are
Liam Neeson, to wit, 'I will find you, and I will kill you'.

1563908441772.png

BenoitPaire2

EOG Veteran
Gabe should market Presidential picks because they sound important and well researched and win every four years.

On a serious note Thorograph should think about sending a 'cease and desist' letter. The name herein is confusingly
similar to Thorograph (naturally that's the idea) and could qualify as trademark infringement.

Yep... when I saw the thread title quickly, I thought it was about thorograph. Disappointing to say the least