Timely is not a stiff

Re: So you can add Timely Hitting to the stiff list

No one likes you sir. No one. Find 5 people that can say they do, and I will never bother you again.
5 would be easy, and that is pretty good for being an asshole on here. Dont try to find e-friends like you do, but in this rough time of yours it is understandable.12io4j2w90

I aint reading this whole thing but are u guys ripping Sanderson for losing his job?

WTF

no, its just brick. travis just saw an opportunity to make me look like a lesser i think.

no worries, im used to it. brick seems to think that is funny to follow me around and speak of me losing my job as he is teaching me some sort of lesson in powertrips.. its cool. i know who i am.

Alright Sanderson, one task for you that should be easy. Since no one likes me start a thread in the asylum and have 10 people that dont like me sign in and i will leave you alone.

Alright Sanderson, one task for you that should be easy. Since no one likes me start a thread in the asylum and have 10 people that dont like me sign in and i will leave you alone.

no, youre a bully. and im not backing down from you, never will. you have nothing to offer anyone on here but hate/anger/nonsense. I would rather die than run from a punk like you. You are welcomed to follow me everyday on here, bitch. :finger004

Haha, you need to have some fight in you if you want to find a job. Thats a good start, but it wont cut it telling me about it. Show them fast food joints what you got bitch. If you need anything let me know, i could flip you a few bucks if needed.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

wow what a pussy move by posting his real name and his posted plays and amounts he bet on the games... that is worth than stiffing imo. You dont ever release that kinda info. Very unprofessional and cowardly. Bush league shit

Haha, you need to have some fight in you if you want to find a job. Thats a good start, but it wont cut it telling me about it. Show them fast food joints what you got bitch. If you need anything let me know, i could flip you a few bucks if needed.

you're a joke. you know this.

wow what a pussy move by posting his real name and his posted plays and amounts he bet on the games... that is worth than stiffing imo. You dont ever release that kinda info. Very unprofessional and cowardly. Bush league shit
hey, we agree on that at least.

Sanderson, there are 3 things you need to do immediately; They are 1. Get a job no matter where. 2. Get rid of things you dont need right now, cutting back is ok(such as internet, cable, and drugs) 3. Dont let other people bother you so much, it makes you look pathetic.

It's a shame this gets thrown down to the asylum because a late visitor decided to jack the thread. For that, I apologize for my response to it.

This is a valid thread because there is a genuine debate on here about ethics of this business, and you pussied out and tossed it down to the Asylum.

Disappointing.

Sanderson, there are 3 things you need to do immediately; They are 1. Get a job no matter where. 2. Get rid of things you dont need right now, cutting back is ok(such as internet, cable, and drugs) 3. Dont let other people bother you so much, it makes you look pathetic.

^^ tony robbins

PO69

EOG Master

Travis, we all know that it was you that he owed the money too. But you came off as a real asshole in this thread. Was $300 really that big of a deal to you to make this thread and post all of the information???

I will say this. Whatever book offers credit to a guy like timely wont be around very long! How stupid can you possibly be???? Am I the only guy still posting up cash at books??? Hell I send betjam and bookmaker $2000 all of the time. Maybe I am the only one still playing that route

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

I will say this. Whatever book offers credit to a guy like timely wont be around very long! How stupid can you possibly be???? Am I the only guy still posting up cash at books??? Hell I send betjam and bookmaker $2000 all of the time. Maybe I am the only one still playing that route
I think most go this route PO...credit can be hard to find and usually have to be referred or know the person well from my experience. I can't say I have sent 2k to any book...less than 1k sent total between my books. That coupled with contest winnings has given me a good enough bankroll to be satisfied until I figure out what the hell I am doing. :+textinb3

This issue has been resolved btw. http://forums.eog.com/online-sports...scussion/update-timely-hitting-he-210853.html

My apologies to TH...glad you have it taken care of.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Travis, we all know that it was you that he owed the money too. But you came off as a real asshole in this thread. Was $300 really that big of a deal to you to make this thread and post all of the information???

Yeah funny thing is OSU is one of the guys who laugh at me owing a "measly" $300 but then he comes on the forum and cries like a bitch & pulls one of the biggest bush league moves I have seen on here by releasing TH's Name, posted plays, etc... What a bitch move

Any guesses as to which poster vouched for Timely Hitting?

WVU

EOG Master

I read this thread last night, but wanted to wait to hear from Timely before I commented. I am glad to see he has paid this debt. I am disappointed in those who think it is ok to air this shit on a public forum.

First off I want to mention that if someone has a $300 bankroll which is pretty much what this means then I would expect him to bet $5 plays. He was following good money management. His plays should not have been posted especially when it was meant to ridicule the guy. His other personal information like his name and where he lives should not have been posted and mods should not have allowed any of it to remain posted in this thread. That is what mods are supposed to do. They moderate content. Personal information is not acceptable content for a betting forum.

I agree entirely with Tomorows Newspaper. The credit business is getting out of line here on the forums. EOG has gotten too involved and has allowed these shananigans to become public. Last time I checked it was a crime to run a credit business here in the US. EOG could be held legally responsible for it's relationship with credit agents that live and prey on people here in the US.

Travis should be more careful with his open affiliation as an agent of a credit shop.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I thought maybe you'd be a man and admit that you were wrong. Hell you're a moderator at this site and not only did you pile on me, when you didn't know the story, but you allowed my personal information to be posted. I would never stiff a soul. I mean come on, it was for 300$. Other things came up and I completely forgot. Once it was brought to my attention, by a fellow poster, I paid immediately.

This sit is funny. I've given away my own money in a contest before at this site, and I didn't get the benefit of the doubt? I hadn't been here in almost a month, and I couldn't get the benefit of the doubt? I understand that a lot of people are scum bags, but I guess it's just disappointing to see how many people will attack you with out knowing any of the details.

Airing out my shit all over a public forum was wrong, but shit happens in life and we just need to move on. There are more important things in life than this, and I'm sorry that it came to this because I was caught up with other things. I just need a confirmation from OSU that the first 200$ was received so I can send the remaining balance.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Oh and PO, go fuck yourself. You'd be dumb to give me a credit account? You're an idiot. I'm glad you post up at books, you're an angel. Outside of the fact that you have killed your animals and scammed people 100's of times on these forums. I've never scammed a soul and my debt was paid as soon as I was reminded and directed to the forum.

ballwonder

EOG Master

Timely I have one question and one question only that through this entire thread I could not find an answer. OSU has your name and we all know it, I dont understand why you wont say "I am the manje" or whatever the name is. I really dont care to be honest but would like to here it come from you. You obviously speak a good game and know your sports but let it be known so it can be put to rest.

I read this thread last night, but wanted to wait to hear from Timely before I commented. I am glad to see he has paid this debt. I am disappointed in those who think it is ok to air this shit on a public forum.

First off I want to mention that if someone has a $300 bankroll which is pretty much what this means then I would expect him to bet $5 plays. He was following good money management. His plays should not have been posted especially when it was meant to ridicule the guy. His other personal information like his name and where he lives should not have been posted and mods should not have allowed any of it to remain posted in this thread. That is what mods are supposed to do. They moderate content. Personal information is not acceptable content for a betting forum.

I agree entirely with Tomorows Newspaper. The credit business is getting out of line here on the forums. EOG has gotten too involved and has allowed these shananigans to become public. Last time I checked it was a crime to run a credit business here in the US. EOG could be held legally responsible for it's relationship with credit agents that live and prey on people here in the US.

Travis should be more careful with his open affiliation as an agent of a credit shop.

We may dislike each other, disagree on a lot of stuff, etc. but your post is spot on. It amazes me that the mods cant see it this way. I guess they have orders from a higher power. Sounds like the credit business has a few partners.

WVU

EOG Master

I thought maybe you'd be a man and admit that you were wrong. Hell you're a moderator at this site and not only did you pile on me, when you didn't know the story, but you allowed my personal information to be posted. I would never stiff a soul. I mean come on, it was for 300$. Other things came up and I completely forgot. Once it was brought to my attention, by a fellow poster, I paid immediately.

This sit is funny. I've given away my own money in a contest before at this site, and I didn't get the benefit of the doubt? I hadn't been here in almost a month, and I couldn't get the benefit of the doubt? I understand that a lot of people are scum bags, but I guess it's just disappointing to see how many people will attack you with out knowing any of the details.

Airing out my shit all over a public forum was wrong, but shit happens in life and we just need to move on. There are more important things in life than this, and I'm sorry that it came to this because I was caught up with other things. I just need a confirmation from OSU that the first 200$ was received so I can send the remaining balance.

You have been wronged here in this forum with the personal info but saying you forgot you owed $300 until it was brought to your attention by a fellow poster is bullshit. When you are playing on credit you KNOW whether or not you have reached the payout threshold. It looks as though OSU or whoever had tried to contact you as well. Money is obviously an issue or you would have sent him the whole $300.

You have given me shit for my antics in the past otherwise I would not have said anything here as it is none of my business.

Timetopay

EOG Master

It is fucking ridicolous Ken is always going around saying how tough times are when he and his friends are taking money away from sponsors and running these guys off the site.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

why was only 200 sent:+clueless good that 200 was sent but he came in and acted like it was settled in full and was all misunderstanding to begin with.

Timetopay

EOG Master

You have been wronged here in this forum with the personal info but saying you forgot you owed $300 until it was brought to your attention by a fellow poster is bullshit. When you are playing on credit you KNOW whether or not you have reached the payout threshold. It looks as though OSU or whoever had tried to contact you as well. Money is obviously an issue or you would have sent him the whole $300.

You have given me shit for my antics in the past otherwise I would not have said anything here as it is none of my business.

agree with this 100%. If you owe money you never forget especially if you do not have it.

If he was owed $4,000 I wonder if he would have forgot for 6 weeks.

Just never understand why these guys arent honest and send them what they have.

It is fucking ridicolous Ken is always going around saying how tough times are when he and his friends are taking money away from sponsors and running these guys off the site.

But this site is here to help the players :doh1

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Amazing display of how to lack class by some in this thread. They know who they are.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Money is far from an issue. I sent him 200$ because I've never used MG before and I wanted to make sure I sent everything. The remaining balance is less than 1/2 of the 200 I already sent. The remaining balance will be sent IMMEDIATELY when he confirms the receipt of the first payment.

I wasn't at the settle point with him. I was close, but I didn't reach it. I kept betting when I was close to, so I wasn't trying to duck a payment. When shit happened with my family I stopped betting, and I wasn't online at all. He tried to contact me, via a PM, but that was all I received from him; which is my fault if I didn't give him my phone number. I hadn't played with him in a month because of other things and it never crossed my mind that I owed him money. Sorry, but it wasn't on the top of thoughts list.

So I was not at the payout number, but I was close. It was brought to my attention by a fellow poster. Let's say that if I was stiffing the guy, or money was an issue, I wouldn't have sent the money immiediately after I was reminded. SHDW once again can tell you that I've done thousands worth of transactions with him online. I have nearly 10 times the amount of money I owed, in my pay-pal account. I don't care if people believe me or not. If money was an issue with me WVU, why would I give away 50$ in January on this site?

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

why was only 200 sent:+clueless good that 200 was sent but he came in and acted like it was settled in full and was all misunderstanding to begin with.

I have never used MG or WU before. I'm not sure how it works so I didn't want to be out of the full amount if I did it wrong. I tried to send WU originally last night, and it ended up not working but my CC has still been charged for the full amount. I had to work all morning to fix that issue, but once he tells me he received the first 200 I will immediately send the rest. Funny that people still doubt what I'm doing and saying. Why would I send 200$ if I wasn't going to immediately send the rest? Come on now, use your head.

texansfan

EOG Master

Aside from liking men, TH is ok by me.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

agree with this 100%. If you owe money you never forget especially if you do not have it.

If he was owed $4,000 I wonder if he would have forgot for 6 weeks.

Just never understand why these guys arent honest and send them what they have.

MY DAD SUFFERED A SEVERE FUCKING HEART ATTACK. I WASN'T OVER THE LIMIT WHEN THE SITUATION HAPPENED SO I FORGOT ABOUT IT! Lie? You don't fucking no me. You don't know my fucking family. I almost lost the person closest to me in my life, and you think I'm thinking about 300 fucking dollars? Really? Go fuck yourself. You want me to send you 300$ right now to prove a fucking point.

If I was owed anything I wouldn't have worried about it for the last month because that shit wasn't on my mind. I'd never owe 4000 as I personally told him never to raise my limits because betting sports is just a hobby.

Hilarious. I'm not rich by any means, but I do work full-time while going to school. Last weekend I made 450 at my job, and this weekend hopefully will be similar. Just sickening that people still feel the need to analyze a situation that they were wrong about from the start.

WVU

EOG Master

Money is far from an issue. I sent him 200$ because I've never used MG before and I wanted to make sure I sent everything. The remaining balance is less than 1/2 of the 200 I already sent. The remaining balance will be sent IMMEDIATELY when he confirms the receipt of the first payment.

I wasn't at the settle point with him. I was close, but I didn't reach it. I kept betting when I was close to, so I wasn't trying to duck a payment. When shit happened with my family I stopped betting, and I wasn't online at all. He tried to contact me, via a PM, but that was all I received from him; which is my fault if I didn't give him my phone number. I hadn't played with him in a month because of other things and it never crossed my mind that I owed him money. Sorry, but it wasn't on the top of thoughts list.

So I was not at the payout number, but I was close. It was brought to my attention by a fellow poster. Let's say that if I was stiffing the guy, or money was an issue, I wouldn't have sent the money immiediately after I was reminded. SHDW once again can tell you that I've done thousands worth of transactions with him online. I have nearly 10 times the amount of money I owed, in my pay-pal account. I don't care if people believe me or not. If money was an issue with me WVU, why would I give away 50$ in January on this site?

Maybe money wasn't an issue in January especially when that was the time period when you were posting winners. So you tested moneygram with $200 when you could have just as easily sent the whole $275 or whatever it was? Doesn't make sense, dude. If you were testing it, you would have tested it with $50 and then sent the rest and not 2/3 of what you owed him. I have done transactions with you as well, back when you were themanEJ so I have some experience with you, but that doesn't mean jack shit.

texansfan

EOG Master

WVU, you're giving someone a hard time who has actually paid most of the debt back yet you stand up for someone who has made no attempt in over year to pay back another poster? You know who I'm talking about.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Maybe money wasn't an issue in January especially when that was the time period when you were posting winners. So you tested moneygram with $200 when you could have just as easily sent the whole $275 or whatever it was? Doesn't make sense, dude. If you were testing it, you would have tested it with $50 and then sent the rest and not 2/3 of what you owed him. I have done transactions with you as well, back when you were themanEJ so I have some experience with you, but that doesn't mean jack shit.

Well I'm an idiot because I didn't take the fee's into account, and now I have to pay them twice. I wish I sent it all at once now, because I'm an idiot and have to pay these fee's twice. No big deal. It'll be over with in an hour. Mo, Shdw and Quebb are people I consider friends (Texans and Sanderson are included as well), and if it weren't for them I'd pay this and never post here again. Just disappointed on how this was handled by the site, more-so than by Travis.

Posted winners? I bet most the things I play through another out as well, and I lost 200$ in the casino, not in sports. I sent 200 because I didn't want people saying you ONLY sent 50, that doesn't mean you're going to pay. After the WU issue last night, I didn't want to send it all until I was positive it worked. If he could just get on here and let me know he got it, I could hit send on the rest. What are you going to tell me when I send the remaining balance 1 minute after he confirms receipt of the original balance.

I just wish I would have given him my phone number so that this could have been resolved a month ago. Sorry again to everyone for the BS drama.

In summary. I didn't want to have 900$ worth of charges on my CC in one night, because it is a debit card. The WU payment went through twice because I hit refresh, so that wasn't cleared until this morning. That means I had about 590$ in pending transactions, before I sent the MG. I didn't want to have 900$ pending, in case it wouldn't work. Now that I look back, I should have sent it all at once so that I could save a couple of dollars.

kid44

EOG Dedicated

Well I'm an idiot because I didn't take the fee's into account, and now I have to pay them twice. I wish I sent it all at once now, because I'm an idiot and have to pay these fee's twice. No big deal. It'll be over with in an hour. Mo, Shdw and Quebb are people I consider friends (Texans and Sanderson are included as well), and if it weren't for them I'd pay this and never post here again. Just disappointed on how this was handled by the site, more-so than by Travis.

Posted winners? I bet most the things I play through another out as well, and I lost 200$ in the casino, not in sports. I sent 200 because I didn't want people saying you ONLY sent 50, that doesn't mean you're going to pay. After the WU issue last night, I didn't want to send it all until I was positive it worked. If he could just get on here and let me know he got it, I could hit send on the rest. What are you going to tell me when I send the remaining balance 1 minute after he confirms receipt of the original balance.

I just wish I would have given him my phone number so that this could have been resolved a month ago. Sorry again to everyone for the BS drama.

Chill Bud, at least you are trying to take care of it.

Hope your pops is ok.