To Any of My Friends here @ EOG.......

Re: To Any of My Friends here @ EOG.......

Buck, you didn't ask, but here goes anyway. Your hopeful profession is acquired only through a long and difficult process; one which will claim many, many of your classmates. The process is arduous, and requires perseverance, focus and a sense of stick-to-it-iveness that disregards the hurdles and difficulties along the way which serve to fell the less able and less dedicated. That being said, why do you give two fucks about what some nimrod posts on an anonymous internet forum? I speak from experience when I say that the heat in the kitchen represented by your hopeful profession is an absolute nuclear inferno compared to the feeble can of sterno represented by the heat here. Any sign of give up on the other side of the bar will get you shredded to pieces; you know the types of persons who you go up against in class everyday. I know this forum isn't real life, but consistency in life builds good habits. Stay here and kick their asses with cold logic, ruthless analysis and winning football plays. . .

I don't have a problem with that, 4625, but when the deck is stacked against ya there's no since in trying!! Bucsfan did this! I actually liked it here better b/c it's smaller and I know everybody! But I'm not gonna fuck with posting in a place where I'm not allowed to fight back!!

Hoffa, Gyno, You, Hotshot,
Ego, Reno, KTB, and even Real Deal (I thought your post was VERY classy, btw! :thumbsup):
I appreciate the kind words, and I've taken time with this thread to say bye, and judging from the list of people who popped in here to say nice things, I'm glad I did!! I've accumulated a lot of friends here! And I don't care what these fuckin' losers say to me, but it's tough when ya get popped on for striking back!!

Merlin,
You HEAR that asshole!! I KNEW what would happen to me if I sank to Bateman Patrick's level, and this last episode only proves it!! You call me a tattle-tale when I go to the mods over shit like that, yet I'm a savage when I fight back!! I sincerely hope you have a good life, man! I hope everything goes your way!! But it DOESN'T bother me AT ALL that you guys have tromped into this thread to try and make a joke out of it! Count the people that acted like you did vs. the ones that had good things to say, and I think you'll see you're a complete fucking TOOL!!

Here's a footnote:
I will CONTINUE to post in this thread everytime I see someone like 4625 who's said something nice to me!! And that's my prerogative!! So you can all kiss my BLACK ass!!

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

dont let none of that shit brother ya buck ,its a gambling fourm whatda ya think we get the well ones here? ha ,there sleepng while your pacing the floor , = not worth it, dont like it get to ya
.---------
fire up buck fire up

mr merlin

EOG Master

I didnt know you were black, next time dont sink to batemans level. Good luck in law school, I have a new motto for you - If the forum dont fit, you must exit!

It's your nickel Buck; I still wouldn't give a tinker's damn who posted or did what around here since it's not real life. . . .

mr merlin

EOG Master

It's your nickel Buck; I still wouldn't give a tinker's damn who posted or did what around here since it's not real life. . . .
You hit that one right on the head - of course this is a young man who has apparently grown up in a system where he has been told that his opinions have great value and the slightest of disagreement or disharmony is forbidden.
Then when he enters the "real world", and he encounters disagreement or merely assholes who mess with him,he cant handle it , this thread is the result. What he doesnt realize is that just because someone agrees with him doesnt make them his friend, and those who argue with him aren't necessarily his enemy. It's really pretty sad.

They gaped upon me with their mouths
As a ravening and a roaring lion
I am poured out like water
And all my bones are out of joint
My heart is like wax
It is melted in the midst of my bowels
My strength is dried up like a potsherd
And my tongue cleaveth to my jaws
And thou has brought me into the dust of death

mr merlin

EOG Master

They gaped upon me with their mouths
As a ravening and a roaring lion
I am poured out like water
And all my bones are out of joint
My heart is like wax
It is melted in the midst of my bowels
My strength is dried up like a potsherd
And my tongue cleaveth to my jaws
And thou has brought me into the dust of death
Yup, that Don Imas is treated like crap. isn't he?

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

Hey Buddy, haven't been around in a while. Just checked in to see that the world of EOG is suddenly topsy-turvy, Doc was here? Didn't know that. Say hello and send along my regards. I think of you and many others here often and wish you and everyone else much success and good health for you and your family and friends. Much Love..........ZZ out.

P.S. I did kiss a Black Ass last night......hope it wasn't you!

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

I missed you most of all Sweetness...................................I hope you are well!

Blondie

EOG Master

Awww, you are such a doll! I was wondering if you were ever coming back!

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

I have seen far too many good men leave us lately. Many have gone and I will miss them all dearly . That being said, life does indeed, move on, with or without us. Summer is here, I miss(ed) you and lots of others here as well! In the words of Olivia Newton-John, "I honestly love you!"

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

We are marvelous! Summer is here............no more snow..............for several months! See you are fighting the good fight around here! You are a true Patriot! Thank You!

We are marvelous! Summer is here............no more snow..............for several months! See you are fighting the good fight around here! You are a true Patriot! Thank You!

Thanks for the kind words, ZZ.

Blondie

EOG Master

I have seen far too many good men leave us lately. Many have gone and I will miss them all dearly . That being said, life does indeed, move on, with or without us. Summer is here, I miss(ed) you and lots of others here as well! In the words of Olivia Newton-John, "I honestly love you!"

As always you are such a sweetie. So are you back for a while or just passing through?

Here's a footnote:
I will CONTINUE to post in this thread everytime I see someone like 4625 who's said something nice to me!! And that's my prerogative!! So you can all kiss my BLACK ass!!

yeah,that was him.