To the EOG Family.......

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
First off guys, let me thank you for the warm welcome, and kind words....Coming over here was a very hard decision for me, as the RX has been my first and really only posting home for over 4 years.....If it werent for the fact that Ken and General were here, i really dont think i would ever have left the RX, as i loved it......however, Ken was the first person to give me a mod job, and the General was the first to have faith in me that i could do it...

I have left behind alot of friends over there, but am glad to see some of them over here as well...Certainly makes the transition, that much smoother.....

Since i have been asked to refrain from posting at the RX, which i can understand on their part, i want to explain a couple of things here to clear the air, and then the subject can die, and we can get on with business...

Firstly, the vast majority of the posters there congratulated me, and expressed that they understood why i moved, and for that i thank those class acts.....of course, some of the usuals, took shots, which is basically all they do, so its no big deal......I did notice a few people making the comment that the RX would not fold up and die, because i left......I NEVER BELIEVED FOR ONE MOMENT that i was bigger than the RX, or its only draw, or anything of the sort, and NO ONE can ever tell you i said that with a straight face....I was merely a small part of a big site, and was well aware of that.....so i didnt appreciate that....there are many great cappers there, and they will chug along.....I came here to help make this site better......you have a good, very good actually, core of posters from what i see.....I only hope to help improve the sports forums, get more action in there, and help with contests, and various other stuff....we have a lot to offer here with the poker site, the forums, and what looks like a great group of writers as well.........I hope to fit in with you guys, if i do something wrong, let me know....just email me, and i will work on it......If u have an idea for a contest, email me....if u wanna shoot the shit, or talk sports, email me..... bucsfan67@eog.com ....I am here to help, and fit into the family.......I am not here to "change" anything, only to help improve it......I simply want to help EOG grow.....not here to compete with the RX, we can carve out our own niche......and for that guys, I WILL NEED YOUR HELP.....

I need you guys to help in the sports forums....i just know by seeing some of the names here , that i recognize, there is a vast well of knowledge about sports....well dammit, help us out, get in the sports forums, and post some plays...share your insight....even if its just on one game, one day, let us know.......too much knowledge, IS A GOOD THING......

And one other thing that has to get fixed, we need a little emoticon with a baseball that says "Go Cubs" this yankees shit isnt gonna fly......

And by the way, Kenny, i have a "challenge" for you as well.....we'll discuss it later today, but i think it will be fun, and we might even get some friendly wagering among the masses here on it.......we'll see if you're up for it...:+wink-2+

Again, to everyone else here at EOG, thanks for the welcome, to the RX, thanks for the sendoff, time to start a new chapter....and i hope it writes as well as the first one did......and even BTJ, thanks for your words, as coming from you, they were as much as could be expected......

AK

Bucsfan67 a couple days ago when I was told you were part of Eye On gambling I was in shock.

Im glad you joined the most solid forum in this industry.

AK

PSUONE

EOG Veteran
Bucs-Welcome to EOG! I post frequently over at Rx but have been spending more time over at EOG lately. I always enjoyed your contests and entered most of them. Look forward to your picks this year!

Now....Lets get your "Team of the Week" Contest going over here!

Good luck!
psuone...aka scnit

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
Would you be offended if I tagged along and hung around the NBA forum? Maybe raise some hell on the front page? Some of my best threads, including the Motown/Indy thread were with you. Either way, RX's loss is the EOG's gain.

Best wishes...OF :+waving-5

sabian06

EOG Dedicated
bucs have heard alot about you from my uncle hache.......He said you are very solid with bases and said you are a great guy.....look forward to getting to know you..........and i agree everytime you post you have to look at that go yankees logo........i can't stand it.......cubbies fan here too:+thumbs-2

Hi Bucsfan,

I'm so happy to have you here, you know you were always one of my favorites!!!

Scarlett :+wink-2+

Hey, you stinking Hoosier and Cubbies fan, WELCOME TO EOG !!! :+signs8-1

Like I stated in an earlier post, you are a 100 % class act buddy

Gawd,

Scarlett doesn't respond to me that fast!!! :rolleyes:

Bucsfan,

That was a very classy post...

We are HONORED to have you as part of our Family here at EOG...:+signs8-1

THE SHRINK

bucky, i'm sure it was a tough decision for you...best of luck to you over here. i spend time on both sites so, i'll be seeing you around a little bit.

bucsfan..congrats on the move...eog..you guys are damn lucky to get a guy of bucs talent and just all-around good guy....knowledgeable...witty and great-guy...i am part of both sites and will be comming here more often to get bucs baseball plays...hope you don't mind there bucs but for the past two years i've kinda gotten spoiled....so with that said good luck and you know what to do...if not we can talk to amy about that...take care and good luck to ya...jeffksu:+signs8-1 :+cool-1+

jeffksu,

Its nice to see you posting here again.

Please don't be a stranger...

I will NEVER FORGET what you told me at the first bash when I met you and your lovely wife...

That meant a lot to me...

Thanks,
Ken

shrink...sometimes a thank you over the phone or in email..just isn't enough...and when it is done in person i think a person can see that it comes from the heart...and that is when it means the most...thanks shrink and by the way you got real lucky to get bucsfan..huge asset to any organization...and that's the truth...jeffksu:+cool-1+ :+cool-1+ :+signs8-1

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
Thanks guys....

Ego, thanks for the support.....you were the first person and only person i was able to tell about this last week, and glad for your support....now be ready to go to the bash this year, as i wont take no for an answer...

jeff, thanks buddy, i know you post both places, and glad for it...I never wanted to try and steal anyone away, thats why i kept it quiet, in my book everyone can post everywhere, just gives more info to everyone...I would assume since u are so close by, that you will be at the EOG bash as well, and of course, Amy sits next to me....its a given.....i am gonna try and lure the Indy boys to come out in Jan as well......assuming the bash is in January again....

Blue, good to see your brother, missed you when u left the BR....hope all is well with the family, and life....dont be a stranger...you're a good friend..

mofome

Banned
bucsfan!! unlike most here, i have no idea who u are...but i see a lot have touted u and back that ur a great guy and capper, i obviously believe them! with all the hoooopla behind ur joining and seeing how exctied others are to have u, u remain so humble and justs eem liek a stand up guy. I love to joke, but when it comes down to it, the qualities i respect the most are the ones u, and many here, seem to carry with u. I wish u continued success and a lot of laughs and wins!!!

:cheers

BIGSHOTMAXXX

EOG Member
hey Bucs, i pretty much wanted to stay out of the threads at the rx, but just wanted to say that I am excited for you and this new chapter in your life. You have been a great influence on me, displaying the proper ways on how to hanldle adverse situations. All the best and good luck to you and your new home!!

BIGSHOTMAXXX

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
BOYS LET ME GET ONE THING STRAIGHT WE ARE IN A SPORTS FORUM FOR SHUT INS CORRECT.AFTER READING BUCSF-G'S BOOK I THOUGHT WE MIGHT BE IN HOLLYWOOD AND THAT HE JUST WON AN OSCAR.SHRINK IS THERE ANYWAY I CAN GET AN AUTOGRAPHED PICTURE OF BUCSF-G OR ARE THEY SELLING ON EBAY.WHAT THE F-CK WE HAVE A NEW MODERATOR BIG DEAL MY DEFINITION OF A MODERATOR IS A GUY WHO KISSES THE OWNERS ARSE FOR MONEY.BUCSFAN NOW THAT YOU HAVE BECOME A MOVIE STAR IS THERE ANYWAY YOU CAN GET ME A PICTURE OF TOM CRUISE I NEED IT FOR MY DART BOARD.SHRINK WHO'S NEXT WE HAVE BUCSF-G,THE DEVIL,UNCLEBUTTERNUTS,MAYBE WE HAVE ENOUGH DOUGH LEFT IN OUR PAYROLL TO HIRE PATRICK MCIRISH AND HIS NEPHEW.

BUCSF-G ONE WORD OUT OF YOU AND I WILL PERSONALLY KICK YOUR ARSE I AM A GOOD FRIEND OF GLAKENS AND HE MAKES ALL THE CALLS IN THIS FORUM.

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
LISTEN TO YOU GUYS YOUR CONGRATULATING THE KID LIKE HE JUST DISCOVERED A CURE FOR CANCER.BOYS HE IS A MODERATOR IN A GAMBLING FORUM NOT A NUCLEAR SCIENTIST.I HAVE OFTEN WONDERED IF YOU ARE ON THE SHRINKS PAYROLL WHEN YOU GO OUT IN SOCIETY AND SOMEBODY ASK'S YOU WHAT DO YOU DO FOR WORK WHAT DO YOU TELL THEM.(I WORK AS A MODERATOR IN A GAMBLING FORUM) JESUS CHRIST IF I SAID THAT TO ANYBODY IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD I WOULD HAVE THE GUYS WITH THE WHITE COATS THROWING A NET OVER ME AND TAKING ME TO THE MASSACHUSETTS INSTITUTION FOR THE MENTALLY CHALLENGED.IS BEING A MODERATOR A FULL TIME JOB OR DO THEY WORK OTHER JOBS I JUST CANT IMAGINE TELLING SOMEBODY I WARK AS A MODERATOR AND NOT EXPECTING THEM TO BREAK OUT LAUGHING AT ME.I KNOW ONETHING YOU DONT HAVE TO BE TO SMART TO BE A MODERATOR JUST GO DOWN THE LIST I DONT THINK HARVARD WAS PASSING OUT ANY ACADEMIC SCHOLARSHIPS TO THIS CREW.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated
Jim, next in line is ACE - I am sure Shrink paid out his ass for Bucs and tried so with ACE too - the forum would do better if it would ban the 16 year olds.

mofome

Banned
BEANTOWNJIM said:
LISTEN TO YOU GUYS YOUR CONGRATULATING THE KID LIKE HE JUST DISCOVERED A CURE FOR CANCER.BOYS HE IS A MODERATOR IN A GAMBLING FORUM NOT A NUCLEAR SCIENTIST.I HAVE OFTEN WONDERED IF YOU ARE ON THE SHRINKS PAYROLL WHEN YOU GO OUT IN SOCIETY AND SOMEBODY ASK'S YOU WHAT DO YOU DO FOR WORK WHAT DO YOU TELL THEM.(I WORK AS A MODERATOR IN A GAMBLING FORUM) JESUS CHRIST IF I SAID THAT TO ANYBODY IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD I WOULD HAVE THE GUYS WITH THE WHITE COATS THROWING A NET OVER ME AND TAKING ME TO THE MASSACHUSETTS INSTITUTION FOR THE MENTALLY CHALLENGED.IS BEING A MODERATOR A FULL TIME JOB OR DO THEY WORK OTHER JOBS I JUST CANT IMAGINE TELLING SOMEBODY I WARK AS A MODERATOR AND NOT EXPECTING THEM TO BREAK OUT LAUGHING AT ME.I KNOW ONETHING YOU DONT HAVE TO BE TO SMART TO BE A MODERATOR JUST GO DOWN THE LIST I DONT THINK HARVARD WAS PASSING OUT ANY ACADEMIC SCHOLARSHIPS TO THIS CREW.

hopefully, for ur sake, thats not u in that pic

HI BEANTOWN,

Would it be too much for you to try and be nice for once... I know somewhere deep, deep down inside there is a kinder more gentler BTJ. Would you please ask him to come out....????? :+signs8-1

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
SCARLETT MY DEAR THIS PUNK BUCSF-G ONCE HAD YOUR DUMB ASS HUSBAND BAN ME OVER AT THE RX THIS IS WHY I AM NOT TO PLEASED TO SEE THIS LITTLE KISS ASS BACK HERE.HE WENT CRYING TO THE SHRINK ABOUT THE NAME CALLING AND OF COURSE (MR. MAGOO) I MEAN YOUR HUSBAND KEN TOOK BUCSF-GS SIDE AND BANNED ME FOR WELL OVER A YEAR.NOW THE TWO CLOWNS ARE BACK TOGETHER FOR ROUND 2 WELL THEY BETTER NOT BOTHER ME OR I WILL GO OVER THERE HEADS AND CALL MY PAL GLAKEN.

SCARLETT NEXT TIME GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT I KNOW YOUR THE BOSS BUT YOUR HUSBAND IS RUINING THE EOG BY BRINGING IN ALL THESE PART TIME COMEDIENS.

BUCS MAN -- YOU KNOW WE ARE GLAD TO HAVE YOU.....READY TO SEE SOME GOOD CONTEST AND YOUR GREAT BASEBALL PIX.... HOPE EVERYTHING IS GOING WELL FOR YOU BROTHER... JUST NOT SURE WHO AMY JEFF MIKE AND I WILL BE SITTING WITH NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHISKEY AND COKES FOR EVERYONE :cocktail

AND I REALLY HATE TO DO THIS BUT BTJ GIVE IT A FREAKING REST... FIRST OF ALL WHY DO YOU GIVE A DAMN WHAT ANY OF THESE MODS DO FOR LIVING...NOBODY GIVES A DAMN WHAT YOU DO FOR A LIVING.... YOU ARE PROBABLY NOTHING MORE THAN A GUY WHO HAS A DECENT 9 TO 5 AND BLOWS HIS MONEY ON GAMBLING.. NO ONE IN HERE IS JUDGING ANYONE ELSES PERSONAL CHARACTER SO LEAVE IT BE....

For once I agree with Bean.

Hey this S**t been going on since midafternoon, get back to work people, there is pick to be made and contests to be graded. It's anough, I heard enough good stuff about Buc for today, now show us what you good for Buc.

THE SHRINK said:
jeffksu,

Its nice to see you posting here again.

Please don't be a stranger...

I will NEVER FORGET what you told me at the first bash when I met you and your lovely wife...

That meant a lot to me...

Thanks,
Ken

Wow.... all that for a "Hey dumbass, your fly is open"....

No welcome is complete without some kind words from Beantown Jim... :+signs13-

Nice to see you bucsfan, hope you do well...

Good Luck,
Joe

Don't particularly post here much, but wanted to drop in and say good luck...you're still a class act in my book. And I still fully intend on harassing you from time to time on AIM, so don't worry. Good luck this season and congrats on getting paiddddddddd.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
BEANTOWNJIM said:
SCARLETT MY DEAR THIS PUNK BUCSF-G ONCE HAD YOUR DUMB ASS HUSBAND BAN ME OVER AT THE RX THIS IS WHY I AM NOT TO PLEASED TO SEE THIS LITTLE KISS ASS BACK HERE.HE WENT CRYING TO THE SHRINK ABOUT THE NAME CALLING AND OF COURSE (MR. MAGOO) I MEAN YOUR HUSBAND KEN TOOK BUCSF-GS SIDE AND BANNED ME FOR WELL OVER A YEAR.NOW THE TWO CLOWNS ARE BACK TOGETHER FOR ROUND 2 WELL THEY BETTER NOT BOTHER ME OR I WILL GO OVER THERE HEADS AND CALL MY PAL GLAKEN.

SCARLETT NEXT TIME GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT I KNOW YOUR THE BOSS BUT YOUR HUSBAND IS RUINING THE EOG BY BRINGING IN ALL THESE PART TIME COMEDIENS.

You are blaming the wrong guy beaner. :+signs8-1

Bucsfan67 said:
First off guys, let me thank you for the warm welcome, and kind words....Coming over here was a very hard decision for me, as the RX has been my first and really only posting home for over 4 years.....If it werent for the fact that Ken and General were here, i really dont think i would ever have left the RX, as i loved it......however, Ken was the first person to give me a mod job, and the General was the first to have faith in me that i could do it...

I have left behind alot of friends over there, but am glad to see some of them over here as well...Certainly makes the transition, that much smoother.....

Since i have been asked to refrain from posting at the RX, which i can understand on their part, i want to explain a couple of things here to clear the air, and then the subject can die, and we can get on with business...

Firstly, the vast majority of the posters there congratulated me, and expressed that they understood why i moved, and for that i thank those class acts.....of course, some of the usuals, took shots, which is basically all they do, so its no big deal......I did notice a few people making the comment that the RX would not fold up and die, because i left......I NEVER BELIEVED FOR ONE MOMENT that i was bigger than the RX, or its only draw, or anything of the sort, and NO ONE can ever tell you i said that with a straight face....I was merely a small part of a big site, and was well aware of that.....so i didnt appreciate that....there are many great cappers there, and they will chug along.....I came here to help make this site better......you have a good, very good actually, core of posters from what i see.....I only hope to help improve the sports forums, get more action in there, and help with contests, and various other stuff....we have a lot to offer here with the poker site, the forums, and what looks like a great group of writers as well.........I hope to fit in with you guys, if i do something wrong, let me know....just email me, and i will work on it......If u have an idea for a contest, email me....if u wanna shoot the shit, or talk sports, email me..... bucsfan67@eog.com ....I am here to help, and fit into the family.......I am not here to "change" anything, only to help improve it......I simply want to help EOG grow.....not here to compete with the RX, we can carve out our own niche......and for that guys, I WILL NEED YOUR HELP.....

I need you guys to help in the sports forums....i just know by seeing some of the names here , that i recognize, there is a vast well of knowledge about sports....well dammit, help us out, get in the sports forums, and post some plays...share your insight....even if its just on one game, one day, let us know.......too much knowledge, IS A GOOD THING......

And one other thing that has to get fixed, we need a little emoticon with a baseball that says "Go Cubs" this yankees shit isnt gonna fly......

And by the way, Kenny, i have a "challenge" for you as well.....we'll discuss it later today, but i think it will be fun, and we might even get some friendly wagering among the masses here on it.......we'll see if you're up for it...:+wink-2+

Again, to everyone else here at EOG, thanks for the welcome, to the RX, thanks for the sendoff, time to start a new chapter....and i hope it writes as well as the first one did......and even BTJ, thanks for your words, as coming from you, they were as much as could be expected......

:+signs8-3

HEY BEANTOWNJIM,

:smackdown :smackdown :smackdown :smackdown :smackdown :smackdown :smackdown :smackdown :smackdown :smackdown :clubbed :clubbed :clubbed :clubbed :clubbed :clubbed :clubbed :clubbed :clubbed :clubbed

muskatel

EOG Addicted
welcome bucsfan67!!!

welcome bucsfan67!!!

bucsfan67 --

glad you made the move over to eog.com. I enjoyed/appreciated your posts over at the other site. very pleased to see you will be posting/moderating here.

shrink/general - thank you for bringing bf67 here.

muskatel

:+thumbs-2