Todd Bowles

rico1

EOG Master
I would be very worried about my job. Woody is not going to sit thru this kind of embarrassment without action. It's one thing that the Jets have the worst offense in football, but they have millions invested in a defense. With a defensive head coach who is getting humiliated. Twenty-two first downs and almost 400 yards of offense, and it's not the halfway mark of the third quarter yet. Bowles' defense quit on this game before the opening kickoff. Inexcusable!

rico1

EOG Master
Re: Todd Bowles

One of the worst showings I've seen this year. So lethargic.

Revis' career is over. This is so pathetic to watch. Colts receivers and tight ends running free like ants at a picnic. Luck with a 150 quarterback rating vs these quitters.

rico1

EOG Master

Amazing that there are still some fans in the seats. One of the all-time ugliest Monday nighters in history tonight.

rico1

EOG Master

I mean Wtf!?! Petty just threw the ball down the middle. For shits and giggles. You could not write a more humiliating script for the Jets.

rico1

EOG Master

Colts a full 17 points above their season average now. Players have quit on Bowles in year two.

Heim

EOG Master

Funny...not too many former defensive coordinators make good head coaches. Even a big dummy OL like Art Shell had a better clue than Bowles....

scrimmage

What you contemplate you imitate

Yet "Ira from Staten Island" will still go to San Francisco next week...

Hangover

EOG Dedicated

Revis wants to retire and half asses and/or quits on many plays before they are over. Cant have any players do that in a defensive unit....it creates a domino effect. The entire defense will turn to shite regardless of talent at other positions.
Fuk him for going to NE to win a ring and coming back to the Jets to be a cancer

rdalert447

EOG Dedicated

That D Line has been way overrated the last few years. Never get a stop when the game is in their hands. Should've paid Snacks instead of Mo, and they have to get rid of Richardson. He's a cancer and an animal.

kane

EOG master

Last year the Jets were 10-6 and Bowles got a lot of praise for doing a good job, this year they're 3-9 and fans want him fired. last year Fitzpatrick was good, this year he shit the bed, fans are funny. It's tough to win when you get bad play from the most important position

nedrow9

EOG Master

the players didn't want to get hit or tackle last night, they quit on the coach

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

jets pay a lot of players a lot of money that r over 30

They always have. I wonder if Bears fans are still upset about letting Forte and B Marshall go? A big Marshall rant is all that is missing this season.

Vikings facing 4th and 4 with about a minute thirty left and the clock running at the Jets 30. Jets have all 3 timeouts with the wind at their back and he doesn't call a timeout. :oops: