Tom Brady in the Divisional Round 8-0 his last 8

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated
2018-New England 41 Chargers 28 2017-New England 35 Tenn14 2016-New Englnd 34 Houston16 2015-New England 27 KC 20 2014-New England 35 Balt 31 2013-New England 43 Indy 22 2012-New England 41 Houston 28 2011 New England 45 Denver 10 Probably a record that wouldn't be duplicated. Big reason line has dropped to 2'. Fade at your own risk.

MrTop

EOG Master
saints have beaten tampa 2x this year 2-0 ATS

hard to do it a 3rd. If you like the saints looks easy

opened up -4 (-107 ) at bol

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

No T Hill or L Murray today. That takes quite a bit of the creativity away in the red zone.

MrTop

EOG Master
No T Hill or L Murray today. That takes quite a bit of the creativity away in the red zone.

i really don't think they need both. Could use them.. I think murray did not play in one of their games... the 38-3 game don't count. TB was not ready. What gets me the bucs could not cover against wash

choslamshe

EOG Master
Without Hill in today, it is going to take a vintage Brees performance to propel the Saints to the win. Kamara isn't back you feed via the run 20+ times a game. 15 carries, 7-10 passing targets. Brees has really struggled over the last couple years stretching the field but in today's game he will have all of his receiving weapons. Thomas, Sanders, Smith, Harris, Cook....if the Saints fail I think we are all left fully understanding it is time for the Saints to move on from Brees. I've said it before that I truly believe with the defense playing as good as they have been, Drew is this team's weakest link.

MrTop

EOG Master
Without Hill in today, it is going to take a vintage Brees performance to propel the Saints to the win. Kamara isn't back you feed via the run 20+ times a game. 15 carries, 7-10 passing targets. Brees has really struggled over the last couple years stretching the field but in today's game he will have all of his receiving weapons. Thomas, Sanders, Smith, Harris, Cook....if the Saints fail I think we are all left fully understanding it is time for the Saints to move on from Brees. I've said it before that I truly believe with the defense playing as good as they have been, Drew is this team's weakest link.

that is what everyone is betting against.. I think brees has less in the tank than brady

He was doing just fine before getting hurt. He rushed back probably a bit too soon, but his numbers and accuracy have been improving every week since returning and now he has Thomas. He's not an MVP any longer, but far from a weak link.

To me Hill has been a total distraction. He's not a legitimate enough threat to throw so much easier to defend than Payton probably thought he could be. Not having him might actually be a good thing in the postseason.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
2018-New England 41 Chargers 28 2017-New England 35 Tenn14 2016-New Englnd 34 Houston16 2015-New England 27 KC 20 2014-New England 35 Balt 31 2013-New England 43 Indy 22 2012-New England 41 Houston 28 2011 New England 45 Denver 10 Probably a record that wouldn't be duplicated. Big reason line has dropped to 2'. Fade at your own risk.

How many of those were at home? Most, if not all.

I have Saints -2 -120 and I am very happy to have it. I have faded Brady and am confident about it

Then again Saturday I had the LA Kings +129. Check out how that game ended. One of the most BRUTAL BAD BEATS - EVER!

Heim

EOG Master
I truly believe the TB money is coming in because of the old adage....hard to beat a team 3x in a season. However,
it happens all the time.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Hard to beat a well-coached team three times in the same season.

Are the Bucs well-coached?

I'll tell you after the game.

:p

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Drew Brees needs to be knocked off his HOF high horse. He has choked every year in the playoffs except for when he was gifted the Super Show in 2010. He's another regular seson hero. Hit the road, Drew, and take your ugly scar on your stupid face with you.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

i really don't think they need both. Could use them.. I think murray did not play in one of their games... the 38-3 game don't count. TB was not ready. What gets me the bucs could not cover against wash
that is what everyone is betting against.. I think brees has less in the tank than brady

Some of MrTop's best work on display here.

Final score: Bucs 30 Saints 20.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
I truly believe the TB money is coming in because of the old adage....hard to beat a team 3x in a season. However,
it happens all the time.

I know heading into the game Saints won both games but the first time was the first game of the season when Brady played without ay NFLX games so it was like an NFLX game to him.

Cook's fumble changed the game. Without is Saints probably win

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Nailed it. They sure could have used Thomas today, he had no catches.

Valuist

EOG Master
When the score was NO 20-13, I really believe it could've easily been 27-0. Extremely misleading final score. I hate the Packers but nobody is going to stop them. Rodgers will get his second SB.

choslamshe

EOG Master
I've been calling it for a while now. This is on Drew and I think he knows it now.

How pissed should the Saints defense be? They played tremendously the entire game. TB12 and company did pretty much nothing when they weren't gifted short fields. This win had very little to do with the Bucs offensive prowess and once again the Saints inability to find big offensive plays. Yes, Cook's fumble was devastating and clearly the momentum shifter, but we once again saw very little ability to stretch the field by Brees and when he did, his throws were always/often mistimed and lacked any quality.

It could be argued and I would 100% agree that the Saints, with all of their offensive weapons, and considering the form of their defense, were better off to have Winston be under Center. Not just yesterday, but towards the end of the season to prep him for a playoff run. At least the Saints have the capable QB to take the reins from Brees.

Its time (and it will happen) for Brees to hang em up.

In looking back at Brees' HOF career, I am also one to consider him to be overrated. 1 SB with all of the talented teams he was a part of. He has fallen short various times in his career. He has struggled in big games throughout his career.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Green Bay Has Done a Great Job Finding Quality Receivers For Rogers, When They've Needed To Replace Them.

Remember When Davante Adams Was Their #3 Behind Randall Cobb and Jordy Nelson.

Heim

EOG Master
Payton's hands were tied yesterday. He should have brought in the better arm late down 10. But how
do you bench a HOF there?

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Brady, Brees and Winston playing in the same game, of course you'd say pregame Winston would be the best QB.

I'm a Bucs fan but Brady needs to go right behind Brees. The defense (and Brees) won that football game for the Bucs.

No chance they beat Rodgers and that 24 degree weather next week.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Plus won, Patrick. Bills/Chiefs game a little harder because of Mahomes status but I'd go with Mahomes. Josh Allen hasn't stood out either. Rodgers does the discount hustle double check in Miami.

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated
LANG 2021 BANKROLL
NEGATIVE 692.5 DIMES
PAID PICKS: 6-10 / 37.5%

Wow. All I can say is wow.
Jared Cook fumble. Jared Cook fumble,. Jared Cook fumble. Jared Cook fumble.
They were going to score. They were either going to be up 23-13 or even 27-13 but either one and it's game over.
Jared Cook fumble. Go fu@%$#k yourself Jared. You buried EVERYONE.

I hope it haunts him for the rest of his natural born life because he and he alone cost me my 2nd straight 100 dime playoff winner.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Rodgers will not turn the ball over. That alone is enough but he'll also put that shit in the endzone a few times. Only question is total. If Mahomes is healthy, Chiefs. If he is out, Bills.