Tonight begins the most profitable part of the betting year for me every year!!

PO69

EOG Master
More people win during the baseball season than any other sport. Well tonight the action begins.

Not a huge play for me, but I will go with Chicago tonight and the great pitcher Beuhrle. Will update my record daily. Monday will bring some great plays

MCP

chicago wins a low scoring game tonight... Sabathia is not ready...looked like garbage all spring and Cleveland struggles mightly against lefties

PO69

EOG Master
I have never liked CC very much but I also like the under , but i wont make it a play for record purposes. This game could be 0-0 after 12 innings with these teams

PO69

EOG Master
I might be keeping a record here.

Sabathia looks REALLLLL strong so far!! I am praying for an extra inning win of 1-0 now

PO69

EOG Master
Good start for the day. WOn my 2 unit play on Chicago .

Tomorrow will be a great day as well. I will post my plays in about 1 hour

Guess WHO (there will be 2 handicappers, not touts) will be giving out Baseball Picks here on a Regular basis beginning this week? :+wink-2+

THE SHRINK

THE SHRINK said:
Guess WHO (there will be 2 handicappers, not touts) will be giving out Baseball Picks here on a Regular basis beginning this week? :+wink-2+

THE SHRINK

Cee and Mofome.

Wow what a treat!

HINT:

One is someone who has a documented WINNING RECORD for the past 3 years, whereas the other has never bet Baseball before, but he has an overall winning record betting Sports...

There are rumors these two will go head to head with PINNACLE giving odds on who will win...

THE SHRINK

mofome

Banned
playersonly69 said:
I have never liked CC very much but I also like the under , but i wont make it a play for record purposes. This game could be 0-0 after 12 innings with these teams

what does that even mean?

:+signs8-2

mofome

Banned
THE SHRINK said:
HINT:

One is someone who has a documented WINNING RECORD for the past 3 years, whereas the other has never bet Baseball before, but he has an overall winning record betting Sports...

There are rumors these two will go head to head with PINNACLE giving odds on who will win...

THE SHRINK

winning record for the last 3 years? is that hard to do? lets see what they do, i would love to have fun with MC and these two.

:+signs1-1

Cee as well, too sic

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation
THE SHRINK said:
Madcapper,

You know I luv ya but you are NO MATCH for this icon...:+signs8-1

Haha...I guess we will see.

I am pretty confident that I can go head to head with this person.

mofome

Banned
MadCapper said:
Haha...I guess we will see.

I am pretty confident that I can go head to head with this person.

im very confident that i can go head to head with u, giving u 30 a unit head start

:nono

I told you something big was going down!!!!! I now know but can not say!!

I would also like to say fro the record!!!

'' I hate the fvcken YANKERS""

THANK YOU!!!

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
I like ya MC, but you will have a tough time matching this guy.

As Shrink said, 3 years of documented winning big, but I know for a FACT it's AT LEAST 4 years........

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation
Hache,

the more the merrier.

i will not back down.

+50 units is the goal counting each play as 1 unit :)

mofome

Banned
this is too silly. To be hyping someone with a bases record is too funny. i, personally, have documented winnings from the past 3 years in a row, should i be asking for the finest meats and cheeses this world has to offer?

i will crush whomever is brought here and enjoy.

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
MadCapper said:
Hache,

the more the merrier.

i will not back down.

+50 units is the goal counting each play as 1 unit :)

I know buddy, I know what you can co, great work :+thumbs-2

Keep it up!