Tools rest of season college hoops

tool21

EOG Dedicated
Re: Tools rest of season college hoops

St. Josephs was a questionable play that i played cautious and just passed on it. I'll see how that game goes to decide if i play those questionable games.

Adding:

Charelston +5

you dont play St. Joe's when u see me on UMASS...lets hit this Hofstra and you can push your CoC pick...:cheers

tool21

EOG Dedicated

I put a small play in on Richmond +4 but i'm not going to count it. This is another questionable play for one of my angles and i'm just testing it out.

tool21 you are doing one heck of a job here man. You have your own system going here and I am impressed. Keep up the hard work man.

tool21

EOG Dedicated

Charelston +5 Loss

NS: 6-2 (+3.6) 75%

Adding: Hofstra PK

tool21

EOG Dedicated

Hofstra PK Loss

I managed to fuck up another winning day by playing plays that shouldn't have been plays. Yes i ended up +5 units on the day with a contribution of everyones plays but i'm still not happy. I should have just stopped at 2-0 today but instead tried playing plays that weren't there...

NS: 6-3 (+2.4) 66%

tool21

EOG Dedicated

Last day of betting for me so i'm going to play some games i normally wouldn't. I'm too impatient

So. Ill -1 (bought .5)

tool21

EOG Dedicated

Going to try the system out for the tournament games. Not really sure how it'll do b/c it usually takes the home team and with games at nuetral courts im not sure how it will do. System stands at 6-3

3/7/07

Syracuse -3

tool21

EOG Dedicated

results:

Western Michigan -5 (bought 1) PUSH They were covering the HOLEEE game and lost it
St. Josephs -2 (bought .5) WON

NS: 8-3 (+4.4) 72%

tool21

EOG Dedicated

3/8/07

Sorry im late on this play guys.

<table border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr class="report-table-row"><td>03/08/2007 11:52:14 </td><td>Wagered $60.00 to win $50.00 on MICHIGAN -7.5 (+0.5) </td><td>Unsettled </td></tr><tr class="report-table-row"> <td>CB 29 3/8 </td><td>MINNESOTA U VS MICHIGAN (BIG 10 CONFERENCE)</td></tr></tbody> </table>

03/08/2007 11:58:32 Wagered $55.00 to win $50.00 on MICHIGAN -7.5 Unsettled
CB 29 3/8 MINNESOTA U VS MICHIGAN (BIG 10 CONFERENCE)

Michigan -7 and -7.5

tool21

EOG Dedicated

Results:

Fresno St. -.5 (bought .5) Lost
CS Fullerton -2 (bought .5) Won
Tulane +2 Won

NS: 12-4 (+7.2) 75%

UofM2003

EOG Addicted

good luck man. Am I remember correctly that you use some sort of system instead of necessarily 'capping' games?

UofM2003

EOG Addicted

And I'm assuming by that 75% that its going pretty well, huh?

Nice job thus far, I hope it continues

tool21

EOG Dedicated

Yeah, my first system ended up 50% so i played around with it till i came up with the New System that i'm using now. It's been doing nicely.

tool21

EOG Dedicated

adding:

Indiana -1 (bought .5) This play is kind of iffy when it comes to my picks, it could go either way....but i'm going to follow through since it is one of Kodiaks big plays.

tool21

EOG Dedicated

Results:

George Washington -2 Won

NS: 13-4 (+8.2) 76%

tool21

EOG Dedicated

Results:

New Mexico St. -4 (bought .5) Won
Indiana -1 (bought .5) Lost

Like i said Indiana wasn't a real solid system pick....but a loss is a loss. Note to self, don't play picks if there questionable....

NS:14-5 (+8) 73.6%

tool21

EOG Dedicated

I'm going to try out a system with the Over/Unders starting today based off of the scoring predictions of the New System. Picks will come as soon as i get them

UofM2003

EOG Addicted

Are you going to maintain the current system, tool? I was thinking about tailing you....