Travers Stakes

Bo F'n Diddley

EOG Senior Member
I am on Roman Ruler huge in this race. This horse is in my opion the most talented 3 year in the country, if it had not being for foot problems he would have been the top triple crown contender.

Word around the Barn is that this is Baffert's most talented horse ever even though you dont see his mug on camera every other second talking about him.

This horse is sound and look for another HUGE run.

Bo F'n Diddley

EOG Senior Member
BP,

Who are you on?

Let me be clear when I tell you this, Roman Ruler is the most talented 3 year on the face of the Earth.

GL to you as well.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
I guess Bo don't know f'n Diddley about who the best 3 year old is. Sorry, could not resist. Get them next time.

Best Wishes...OF:turndevil

I think today Roman Ruler was Caligula, Nero or Commodus.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
Bo F'n Diddley said:
I am on Roman Ruler huge in this race. This horse is in my opion the most talented 3 year in the country, if it had not being for foot problems he would have been the top triple crown contender.

Word around the Barn is that this is Baffert's most talented horse ever even though you dont see his mug on camera every other second talking about him.

This horse is sound and look for another HUGE run.

Umm I think those "around the barn" might have forgotten about POINT GIVEN

Bo F'n Diddley

EOG Senior Member
They know all about Point Given, Silver Charm, Real Quiet.

I still stand by my opinion and what Ive heard.

He got bounced around a little bit but he got beat by the better horse on this day.

BTW Try try Try Dont Get Mad get even :0

Bo F'n Diddley

EOG Senior Member
Also want to add he didnt run bad at all, ran a strong 3rd of course not what I had hoped for.

This well be looked at as a Key Race when handicapping further along in the year.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master
Bo F'n Diddley said:
They know all about Point Given, Silver Charm, Real Quiet.

I still stand by my opinion and what Ive heard.

He got bounced around a little bit but he got beat by the better horse on this day.

BTW Try try Try Dont Get Mad get even :0
Very classy Bo F'n Diddley, you are a gentleman and I wish you all the best in the future!

Bo F'n Diddley

EOG Senior Member
Thanks ZZ. i appreciate that comment

Now if the Texans can roll straight up tonight plus the 150 I'll let the Roman ruler slide on this one.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master
Bo F'n Diddley said:
Thanks ZZ. i appreciate that comment

Now if the Texans can roll straight up tonight plus the 150 I'll let the Roman ruler slide on this one.
I hope you get there brother! Do they still have those monster poker games after the races there at Saratoga Bo?

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
Tough race, I had to pass. You did more than me, you gave an opinion. Was just breaking your balls to cheer you up. Like I said, you will get them next time.

Best Wishes...OF:+waving-5

Bo F'n Diddley

EOG Senior Member
Frog I am with you 100%.

ZZ I am a Santa Anita guy I am proud to say. I love the racing at the Spa though.

Last edited:
Good call whoever had it.

I finally won a race after losing my last 14 over a 2 week time

Horses are the toughest game in the world but a great sport

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master
Bo F'n Diddley said:
Frog I am with you 100%.

ZZ I am a Santa Anita guy I am proud to say. I love the racing at the Spa though.
I could go for one of those turkey sandwiches in the infield at Santa Anita! As for the Spa, I dreamed about going there for 20 some years and finally made it in 1992! Been there almost every year since, but now, it's so crazy with all the crowds- probably the only place, along with Del Mar where you have to get in line to bet 10 minutes before post, even the $50 and $100 windows!

Bo F'n Diddley

EOG Senior Member
ZZ,

There was a period where as a voucher better I had the life as the rest stood in line for the live window I would stroll to the voucher only window at post. Now those days are gone as well. I have been to alot of mager tracks been have always loved Santa Anita the best.

Use to love going to early bird on the way to work, walk out to clockers corner and see ol Willie Shoe in his wheelchair with his asistant watching his horses work in the mornings.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master
Bo F'n Diddley said:
ZZ,

There was a period where as a voucher better I had the life as the rest stood in line for the live window I would stroll to the voucher only window at post. Now those days are gone as well. I have been to alot of mager tracks been have always loved Santa Anita the best.

Use to love going to early bird on the way to work, walk out to clockers corner and see ol Willie Shoe in his wheelchair with his asistant watching his horses work in the mornings.
I still haven't figured out how to use those auto-totes and vouchers! They are all Greek to me! LOL! I'm going to have me a cold one now! Good night and good luck to all! P.S. I forgot to tell you I worked para-mutuels in the early 80's and still can't work those machines from today!

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
Good job winners. I had no financial interest, but I watched the race. Glad for the guys who may have cashed.