Trinity Rodman

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
1610622371234.png

Daughter of NBA Hall-of-Famer Dennis Rodman.

She was drafted #2 overall in the National Women's Soccer League Draft yesterday.

She stands 5-10 and her younger brother, D.J., is a 6-5 sophomore guard at Washington State University.

Dad was listed at 6-7.

Mother was only 5-3.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
One of my longest friends knows both really well. The friend actually beat DJ a few weeks ago for their league's Fantasy Football title. He said Trinity is one of the most down-to-earth people you will ever hope to meet. She and DJ are a complete 180 from their father.

So the Summer before DJ was to start HS, I did some Summer league games at Corona del Mar HS. He was gonna be a freshman there. I did at least 6 of his games. It was obvious then he was something special. He left after 2 years to go somewhere else. DJ is at WSU but it came down to Fullerton and Wazzu. Maybe Irvine, too. DJ made a mistake going to Wazzu. He is not a Pac-12 player. He is perfect for the Big West. I said it at the time and will stand by it - DJ will not finish his career at WSU. He will finish it somewhere else - maybe a Fullerton/Irvine/Long Beach kind of place.

Trinity will be on the USWNT soon. Maybe not the next World Cup but she will be the one after that. She is reallllllllly good and has been for some time. The club team she played on never lost a game and never came close to losing one, either.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Members of the 1990's Bulls sired several future D-1 players.

In addition to Dennis Rodman's son, Scottie Pippen's kid (Scottie Pippen Jr.) is a sophomore at Vanderbilt while Ron Harper's son (Ron Harper Jr.) is putting up impressive numbers as a junior at Rutgers.

Pippen played 17 seasons in the NBA, Harper logged 15 years as an NBA pro and Rodman lasted 14 seasons in the league.