Trucker Convoys

Bushay

NHL Expert
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Every trucker I ever met are truckers because it's the only job they could ever get and keep.

Some of the dumbest parts of the population you will ever run across.

Social misfits, unhealthy, unbathed, stinky, drink non-stop till its time to get in the cage and drive where they're told to go again.

The Canadian convoy lasted a week and they lost what little money they can afford to lose.

One idiot had an idea and a few hundred sheep agreed with the idiot.

They won't put up with what they did here in the good old USA.

MAGA!!!

MrTop

EOG Master

Every trucker I ever met are truckers because it's the only job they could ever get and keep.

Social misfits, unhealthy, unbathed, stinky, drink non-stop till its time to get in the cage and drive where they're told to go again.

The Canadian convoy lasted a week and they lost what little money they can afford to lose.

MAGA!!!

Robots will take their job soon. Sad but true

Valuist

EOG Master
First off, the protests started in late January, so they lasted nearly a month, not a week, as Bushay had claimed. And they certainly would’ve lasted longer if not for the governmental overreach used by Trudeau. Since they started, several provinces dropped their vaccine passports, so all may not have been in vain.

mr merlin

EOG Master
While i support the truckers I dont see the point here, at least in the US covid is over, the vax mandates are gone in most of the country( I think), and pretty much all other covid restrictions are also gone.

If there are states that are still F'n with the truckers it would be better for truckers in those states to protest locally IMO.

I see Trudeau in canada has already backed down and ended his illegal emergency, that certainly is a surprise.

MrTop

EOG Master
While i support the truckers I dont see the point here, at least in the US covid is over, the vax mandates are gone in most of the country( I think), and pretty much all other covid restrictions are also gone.

If there are states that are still F'n with the truckers it would be better for truckers in those states to protest locally IMO.

I see Trudeau in canada has already backed down and ended his illegal emergency, that certainly is a surprise.

they should be getting ready to get into another line of work not worrying about protesting. They will for the most part lose their jobs when the robots will move in and beat their transportation costs.

boston massacre

EOG Master

MAGA!!!

Time For You To Eat It Again, Commie Boy !

Get All of It.

Two prosecutors leading Manhattan criminal probe into Trump RESIGN​

The two top prosecutors stepping down raising serious questions over the future of the case Trump has referred to as a β€˜witch hunt’. Former Department of Justice Inspector General Michael Bromwich said it means the probe is β€˜dead’.

Keep Trying To Rally.

Sally.

boston massacre

EOG Master
First off, the protests started in late January, so they lasted nearly a month, not a week, as Bushay had claimed. And they certainly would’ve lasted longer if not for the governmental overreach used by Trudeau. Since they started, several provinces dropped their vaccine passports, so all may not have been in vain.

they lasted nearly a month, not a week, as Bushay had claimed.

He's Busy, Making The Coffee For Biden, Hillary, and Obama Every Morning.

The Bus Boy.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Time For You To Eat It Again, Commie Boy !

Get All of It.

Two prosecutors leading Manhattan criminal probe into Trump RESIGN​

The two top prosecutors stepping down raising serious questions over the future of the case Trump has referred to as a β€˜witch hunt’. Former Department of Justice Inspector General Michael Bromwich said it means the probe is β€˜dead’.

Keep Trying To Rally.

Sally.
Yup, they were told there just isn';t anything to really charge trump with and couldn't handle it, quit in a huff. Liberals are so weak LOL.

mr merlin

EOG Master
they should be getting ready to get into another line of work not worrying about protesting. They will for the most part lose their jobs when the robots will move in and beat their transportation costs.
Sounds great, would you also agree that all the protesting negros across society should also shut the F up, suck it up, get jobs and stop whining like bitches?

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated

MAGA!!!

You sell pirated streams, ,you fucking dope.

Like you're even close to as employable as a trucker.