Trump +177 @ Pinnacle now

Trump was at +180 about an hour ago.

Biden -160 at another book yesterday with Pinnacle also hitting over +180 at the same time.

A scalper's wet dream. Sort of.

Over 25K limits on Trump at Pinnacle & 100K on Biden at the other book (where Biden was -175 an hour ago).

Trump was at +180 about an hour ago.

Biden -160 at another book yesterday with Pinnacle also hitting over +180 at the same time.

A scalper's wet dream. Sort of.

Over 25K limits on Trump at Pinnacle & 100K on Biden at the other book (where Biden was -175 an hour ago).

Always been curious how reliable offshores are paying out 6 figure winners

The latest 2020 election poll update shows the Democratic challenger leading the Republican incumbent by 4.6 points, 49.8%-45.2%, in a four-way presidential poll of likely voters. Libertarian candidate Jo Jorgensen has the support of 2.2%, and Green Party candidate Howie Hawkins 0.8%.

2020 Presidential Poll Trend: Four-Way Race
Since the IBD/TIPP 2020 Presidential Election Tracking Poll launched Oct. 12, Biden's support has slipped 2.1 points, from 51.9%. Trump poll numbers have climbed 1.8 points since starting at 43.4%.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
trumps first debate tack was just bad. yesterday was better but to little too late.........

All he did was lie you asshole. Joe's health plan will cost 100 trillion and will be socialized healthcare, Pinocchio said. Pinocchio said there's a cure to the virus. Just one lie after another. Dumb Alfie says Trump did good. 😂 😂

alfie

EOG Dedicated
All he did was lie you asshole. Joe's health plan will cost 100 trillion and will be socialized healthcare, Pinocchio said. Pinocchio said there's a cure to the virus. Just one lie after another. Dumb Alfie says Trump did good. 😂 😂

you're a lying scumbag. can't even begin to count all of joey's lies. 47 years of this worthless pos...

go choke on a matza ball you fat fuck........

Bigrunner

EOG Master
you're a lying scumbag. can't even begin to count all of joey's lies. 47 years of this worthless pos...

go choke on a matza ball you fat fuck........

Everything that comes out of your mouth is a load of crap. And always wrong. I'm 6'5" 230. I'd beat your ass in a fight, a 10K, a one on one, just like all the beatdowns I've given you here at the EOG foruns. Btw great story you've been trafficking . Hunter Biden traveled 3,000 miles to dropoff 3 laptops at a discounted computer repair shop owner by a blind Trumptard. 😂 😂 What a fucken loser you are!!!

"Trump did good".
- Dumb Alfie

"You don't know who I voted for".
- Dumb Alfie

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Hunter Biden sex tape floating around. Crackhead leftist living off Joe's corrupt ways of selling the USA to the CCP.

"Obamagate has been proven. Why hasn't Obama and Biden been arrested? Do your job Bill Barr ".
- Cheapseats

" Hillary's emails. Why hasn't she been locked up? Do your job Bill Barr".
- Cheapseats

Cheapseats living his best political fantasy. But the reality is this is the darkest chapter in American history. Babies are being kidnapped by the Trump government and then abused and tortured. When Trump loses, him and his Nazi soldiers will be held accountable. Over 540 kids, 21 younger than 1 year were take to the showers and haven't seen their parents since.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
"Obamagate has been proven. Why hasn't Obama and Biden been arrested? Do your job Bill Barr ".
- Cheapseats

" Hillary's emails. Why hasn't she been locked up? Do your job Bill Barr".
- Cheapseats

Cheapseats living his best political fantasy. But the reality is this is the darkest chapter in American history. Babies are being kidnapped by the Trump government and then abused and tortured. When Trump loses, him and his Nazi soldiers will be held accountable. Over 540 kids, 21 younger than 1 year were take to the showers and haven't seen their parents since.
Public hanging, firing squad, or guillotine for these nazis?

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Public hanging, firing squad, or guillotine for these nazis?

We finally agree. The punishment should be as cruel as possible. An eye for an eye. Can't even imagine the pain and damage a breast feeding baby suffers when taken from her mother to the showers. But I know its called torture and inhumane by the experts.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
Trump +192 @ Pinnacle about an hour ago.

The love for Biden continues.
Trump +177 now for 30k limits. The love is slowly dwindling. I'm getting worried about my massive Biden position to the point of almost cutting it in half. Still have a monster Biden position but latest numbers are getting scary IMO. Philly riots not helping either.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Trump +177 now for 30k limits. The love is slowly dwindling. I'm getting worried about my massive Biden position to the point of almost cutting it in half. Still have a monster Biden position but latest numbers are getting scary IMO. Philly riots not helping either.

Because the 6-3 RepubliCon S. C. are suppressing the vote and blatantly said any close election will go to Trump. That's why the dems have to win in a landslide. A blue tsunami.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
Because the 6-3 RepubliCon S. C. are suppressing the vote and blatantly said any close election will go to Trump. That's why the dems have to win in a landslide. A blue tsunami.
Agree it's most likely Biden big or Trump small. Just not sure which one of those 2 scenarios is more likely now. I think Biden but I'm becoming less and less convinced of that.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
One thing to keep in mind. The media and pollsters supposedly got it wrong in 2016, so I think they're being extremely conservative and cautious with their predictions because of what happened in 2016.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
One thing to keep in mind. The media and pollsters supposedly got it wrong in 2016, so I think they're being extremely conservative and cautious with their predictions because of what happened in 2016.
One of the reasons I have the position on Biden I have. Just worried if polling is getting more and more difficult for reasons I can't think of. Don't think polls go out of their way to suck (they want to be correct) i just think it may be getting more difficult to be correct. Speculation obviously but that's all we are all doing at the end of the day.

You have zero reason to sweat your Biden position

It’s going to be a landslide.....most people don’t realize the huge beating trump is going to take

Trump has lost seniors and women at a huge clip from four years ago and that’s the biggest reason he stands no chance

Add in the shit storm this country is in and only the cultists are saying “yeah give me four more years of this shit”

This country is exhausted of trump and wans to get back to semi normalcy

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
You have zero reason to sweat your Biden position

It’s going to be a landslide.....most people don’t realize the huge beating trump is going to take

Trump has lost seniors and women at a huge clip from four years ago and that’s the biggest reason he stands no chance

Add in the shit storm this country is in and only the cultists are saying “yeah give me four more years of this shit”

This country is exhausted of trump and wans to get back to semi normalcy
I don't understand how you think he lost seniors. Do you watch his rallies, the average age must be 60+?

I don't understand how you think he lost seniors. Do you watch his rallies, the average age must be 60+?

Rallies are a small sample size that don't mean much. The campaign also strategically selects which people are in camera view

Polls for months have showed seniors have left trump and it's due to Covid

mr merlin

EOG Master
Rallies are a small sample size that don't mean much. The campaign also strategically selects which people are in camera view

Polls for months have showed seniors have left trump and it's due to Covid
Has it occurred to you that the situation weeks and months ago may have changed? Trump is surging in almost every group, the seniors and women are coming home to him.

mr merlin

EOG Master
I see a NY times poll (which of course is biased left) has Biden + 6 in NV, that means it's dead even there. Trump may very well flip 2-3-4 states that clinton won(NV,NH, MN, maybe NM).

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
trump is cash poor all he can do is rallys...ad spending is cut
Yup

IDK what defense H says Trump is playing though. He's been in every battleground state in the last week, sometimes multiple times. Two more visits to Arizona today. If he's going down, he's swinging.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Always smart to lock in profits on an event that is likely to be manipulated. I just wonder when the Books will pay out?

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Amazing how the Philly riots are getting swept under the rug by MSM.

Yup

IDK what defense H says Trump is playing though. He's been in every battleground state in the last week, sometimes multiple times. Two more visits to Arizona today. If he's going down, he's swinging.

It's a comparison. Trump keeps doing rallies in states that he won 4 years ago to stop the bleeding

Last edited:

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
It's a comparison. Trump keeps doing rallies in states that he won 4 years ago to stop the bleeding

It’s not stopping the bleeding. Every election is different. Michigan has flipped a few times in the last 10 elections, why would anyone outside of Hillary assume it?