Trump & first lady have the flu

As opposed to the White House sending out talking points to speak positively about a teenager who went on a shooting spree

Internal document shows Trump officials were told to make comments sympathetic to Kyle Rittenhouse
What comments were they told to say? Who said it? Was it just a normal report? Where did it say make comments sympathetic to Rittenhouse? You putting up a BS spin is almost as bad as your Fake News stories.
 
Last edited:
Will you give me Trump +16%?
This week markets are responding to a blue wave. Per Goldman Sachs and Jp Morgan a blue wave is postive. Joe Biden will add stability to trade and fiscal policies. Taxes aren't going up for the large majority of Americans under either candidate. The last thing Wall Street wants is a contested election. Wall Street wants the traitor to go quietly. The bigger the Blue Wave the less likely the traitor will contest it.
 
A simple yes/no question leads to a 100-word essay and totally avoiding the question, even though it was quoted.

Your simple yes or no question was on a level of 2nd graders. It didn't deserve an answer that is obvious. So I choose to inform you instead. Which you obviously need.

CNN and others are influencing the election against Pinocchio. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Facebook removes Trump's false post that the Flu is deadlier than Covid. But it's CNN. ๐Ÿ˜‚
 

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated
Is Runner employed? I picture him smashing his face on the keyboard all day while reading twitter.
Also, try reading his rants with a Nicolas Cage voice in your head , it's fucking amazing, I can't stop doing it.
If somebody knows how we can get Nick to actually read some of Runners posts I can die in peace.
 

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Can't wait for Chicagoland to infect their vacation home area this weekend (three day weekend), then have BR post that we should have wore masks.
 
kane and the libs exposed themselves again by thinking someone catching covid is great news.
Its similar as if Hitler got Covid. Of course many of us are ecstatic. Trump and his Trumptards defend a 17 year old illegal gun toting serial killer, I'm pretty sure they're also Hitler apologists.
 

kane

EOG master
Everyone in trump's inner circle is getting the virus, they don't wear masks, they don't social distance, they mock others who do wear masks, fuck all of them
 

kane

EOG master
Best new I have ever heard was when that drunk Marlin pitcher died, he deserved it. Your tears dry yet pussy?
Happened four years ago scumbag, don't give a shit anymore scumbag, enjoy your orange racist hero scumbag, you've only got a few months left
 

kane

EOG master
What did Miller do where he deserves to die?
I would explain it to you, but you'd call it fake news. Enjoy your orange racist hero now, come Nov 3rd he gets curb stomped, can't fucking wait, First LeBron gets to bend you over, then it's Biden's turn, bahahahahahahahahahhaha
 
Happened four years ago scumbag, don't give a shit anymore scumbag, enjoy your orange racist hero scumbag, you've only got a few months left
A very small minority of Jews support Trump. Any Jew that supports Trump is scum. Eog Jason, Stephen Miller, Steve Wynn, and Shelly Adelson pretty much confirn my theory.
 
I would explain it to you, but you'd call it fake news. Enjoy your orange racist hero now, come Nov 3rd he gets curb stomped, can't fucking wait, First LeBron gets to bend you over, then it's Biden's turn, bahahahahahahahahahhaha
You don't know what he did wrong because he did nothing wrong.
 
Hello balloon headed fucktard I will be here to punch you in your nuts form now on. shit eating slime.
Says the so called Jew. You are part of the 20% bucket. Eog Jason, Stephen Miller, Steve Wynn and Harvey Weinstein. That leaves 75 to 80% of Jews that are pro immigrant, pro refugee. And the reasons are obvious you dumb Nazi!
 
Top