Trump Indicted!

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Why does kane the cultist always need to go on tangents instead of addressing the issue at hand directly?

Plenty of people ask for money when they're facing court battles.

There's an entire site called GoFundMe dedicated to things like that.

And Trump isn't the only politician that asks for campaign donations.

Not surprisingly, kane seems to be completely oblivious to all of this.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Why does kane the cultist always need to go on tangents instead of addressing the issue at hand directly?

Plenty of people ask for money when they're facing court battles.

There's an entire site called GoFundMe dedicated to things like that.

And Trump isn't the only politician that asks for campaign donations.

Not surprisingly, kane seems to be completely oblivious to all of this.
90% of it is trolling designed to get us worked up.

kane

EOG master
Go fund me is for people who don't have the money for whatever it is they're raising money for, the dumb fucking mutt thinks Trump begging his fans for money is the same as a go fund me, the level of stupidity is staggering, as are the lengths he'll go to protect his orange hero, I wonder how much he gave to Trump, you know the cultist had to donate something, he's brainwashed by the orange pig grifter

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
How many millionaires ask the average American for money

Joe Biden and every Democrat in Congress, dipshit.

Oh, wait, Democrats get all of their campaign money from massive corporations. That's why they bail out millionaires and billionaires.

Nevermind.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Please tell me you realize the irony in this post
Takes one to know one.

Seriously though i believe almost everything i say, once in awhile i exaggerate it a wee bit to spice things up.

For example, when i say trump is guided by the hand of God, that means I like him., I'm not 100% certain about Gods hands.

mr merlin

EOG Master
How many millionaires ask the average American for money
Laura trump said tonight they've raised over $4 million in the last 24 hrs, that's all fine and dandy but the fact they're giggling with glee as they track it is a little sickening.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Laura trump said tonight they've raised over $4 million in the last 24 hrs, that's all fine and dandy but the fact they're giggling with glee as they track it is a little sickening.

You're being critical of Trump?

Weird. Still waiting for kane to say one negative thing about the shitshow currently occupying the White House.

Obviously, that makes YOU the cultist.

boston massacre

EOG Master
One of the best things about trump is that he exposed all the fake republicans, Kristol used to prance around spouting conservative talking points, look at him now, LOL.

Another good way is to watch where they "choose" to spread their message. When they show up on CNN, cbs morning shows, etc, you know they're frauds. What kind of conservative would want to appear on networks where virtually zero normal people are watching?

Birds of a feather flock together.

kane

EOG master
Trump talking about his good friend Jeffrey Epstein "I've known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side."

kane

EOG master
Go to about the 2 minute mark, that's where you see video of Trump and Epstein partying at his club with young women, the way they're hanging out together and talking it appears like they're good friends and really enjoying themselves