Trump Indicted!

blueline

EOG Master
mcdaniel is a spineless,vile POS

Blowback from the anchors top to bottom...are they going to be forced to have this POS on their shows...stay tuned
Having now watched the whole segment it was great.MSNBC is saying mcdaniel wont be on their network

blueline

EOG Master
person woman man camera tv
LOLOL

"Nobody can explain to me how allowing millions of people from places unknown, from countries unknown, who don’t speak languages,” he confusingly railed. “We have languages coming into our country, we have nobody that even speaks those languages. They’re truly foreign languages. Nobody speaks them and they’re pouring into our country, and they’re bringing with them tremendous problems, including medical problems, as you know.”
person woman man camera TV

‘Feeble, Confused And Tired’: Donald Trump Torched After Bizarre Gaffe-Filled Appearance​

That led to a rambling appearance by Trump, which included several gaffes, including an odd moment when the former president insisted that “you can’t have an election in the middle of a political season.”
The former president added: “We just had Super Tuesday, and we had a Tuesday after Tuesday already.”
Trump also vowed to “bring crime back to law and order.”
Biden’s campaign torched the former president as “weak and desperate ― both as a man and a candidate for president” and mocked his fundraising struggles and lack of recent appearances.

boston massacre

EOG Master
person woman man camera TV

‘Feeble, Confused And Tired’: Donald Trump Torched After Bizarre Gaffe-Filled Appearance​

That led to a rambling appearance by Trump, which included several gaffes, including an odd moment when the former president insisted that “you can’t have an election in the middle of a political season.”
The former president added: “We just had Super Tuesday, and we had a Tuesday after Tuesday already.”
Trump also vowed to “bring crime back to law and order.”
Biden’s campaign torched the former president as “weak and desperate ― both as a man and a candidate for president” and mocked his fundraising struggles and lack of recent appearances.

Brainwashing at Its Finest.

kane

EOG master
mcdaniel is a spineless,vile POS
Shame on NBC for hiring this election denying, trump enabling, lying bitch. Good for the MSNBC hosts for not allowing her on any of their shows, and if NBC was smart they would change their minds, not sure what they were even thinking by hiring her. I remember several years ago they hired Greta Van Susteren and gave her her own show, not sure what they were thinking by doing that and her ratings were so low they dumped her shortly after. I can understand wanting someone from the right as an analyst to give the other side's perspective, but at least find someone with some credibility, someone you can disagree with but still have some respect for, hiring McDaniel was a big mistake, one they hopefully correct

kane

EOG master
But a few days shy of her six-month mark on air, Van Susteren’s business is finished on MSNBC, according to people familiar with the situation. The anchor, whose show struggled to gain traction even as the rest of her colleagues were buoyed by anti-Trump hysteria, has parted ways with the network. She will not appear on the show on Thursday evening. She will be permanently replaced by Ari Melber, the network’s chief legal correspondent and host of the The Point on weekends. He will continue to appear across NBC and MSNBC shows as he takes over the 6 P.M. slot next month. (MSNBC and NBC News declined to comment. Reached by phone Thursday afternoon, Van Susteren had no comment.)

blueline

EOG Master
I remember the Greta era...didnt understand MSNBC hiring her.

MSNBC has former gop-er Nicole Wallace with her own show and former rnc chair Steele went from analyst to co- hosting a show.
They also have Stevens and Jolly as prominent guests.

CNN has that POS scott jennings...only a couple of other panelists ever call him out and the useless phony alice stewart.

kane

EOG master
“I’ve always said golf is like bicycle shorts. It reveals a lot about a guy,” Reilly joked during his appearance. “And what it reveals about this guy is that he cannot lose. He has to win and he will do anything to cheat.”

"And I know because I played golf with him and he took seven mulligans. He took a 'give me chip-in.' I’ve never even heard of a 'give me chip-in,'" he added.

“One time in L.A. he was playing $50 a hole with these three guys. He hits it in the pond. They see the splash. By the time they get there, [the ball’s] in the middle of the fairway, and they’re like, ‘What the f— Donald,’ and then he goes, ‘It must have been the tide,’” Reilly shared.

Some professional golf players have previously admitted to letting Trump cheat against them — including Tiger Woods and Dustin Johnson — and when Reilly asked their reasoning, he claimed, they all answered the same way: "I wanted my own story about Trump cheating."

mr merlin

EOG Master
“I’ve always said golf is like bicycle shorts. It reveals a lot about a guy,” Reilly joked during his appearance. “And what it reveals about this guy is that he cannot lose. He has to win and he will do anything to cheat.”

"And I know because I played golf with him and he took seven mulligans. He took a 'give me chip-in.' I’ve never even heard of a 'give me chip-in,'" he added.

“One time in L.A. he was playing $50 a hole with these three guys. He hits it in the pond. They see the splash. By the time they get there, [the ball’s] in the middle of the fairway, and they’re like, ‘What the f— Donald,’ and then he goes, ‘It must have been the tide,’” Reilly shared.

Some professional golf players have previously admitted to letting Trump cheat against them — including Tiger Woods and Dustin Johnson — and when Reilly asked their reasoning, he claimed, they all answered the same way: "I wanted my own story about Trump cheating."
I take mulligans, but not when we're gambling.

blueline

EOG Master

Not one redeeming quailty

mr merlin

EOG Master
Bibles for 59.99
Tennis Shoes for 399.99

Trump really hurting for cash…can’t make this stuff up
Lets run it down, trump is peddling stuff to little people, Biden is having fundraisers for the super rich where people pay $100K to get a picture with him. Who is scrounging for cash in disreputable ways?

kane

EOG master
Lets run it down, trump is peddling stuff to little people, Biden is having fundraisers for the super rich where people pay $100K to get a picture with him. Who is scrounging for cash in disreputable ways?
The difference is the Biden fundraiser was attended by rich people who could easily afford it, trump is selling bibles, trading cards and sneakers to "the little people" who aren't rich and being conned by a grifter

kane

EOG master
When he says "we're going to use that money well", what he means is use the money to pay his lawyers for the many criminal trials he's dealing with

blueline

EOG Master
The difference is the Biden fundraiser was attended by rich people who could easily afford it, trump is selling bibles, trading cards and sneakers to "the little people" who aren't rich and being conned by a grifter
Would have loved to have been there.Colbert Biden Obama Clinton ...what a night.
gop cant come close to that....you think bush wants to appear with trump...LOLOL