Trump Looted the Charity Box of 3 Million Dollars

Bigrunner

EOG Master
And MAGA Scum are projecting their anger at other looters. Looting a charity box is one of the scummiest things a person can do.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
And you know why George Floyd was murdered? Because Bill Barr drop the charges on the Nazi cops that killed Eric Garner. No one was held accountable. Trump appointed Bill Barr.

Domino's have fallen horribly all because a judge doesn't order Trump to jail for looting a charity box of 3 million dollars. Two systems of justice. Leadership has failed America. A colossal failure since day 1 of Trump, when he claimed he had the biggest inauguration crowd ever.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
liar liar pants on fire

You're lying. He only paid back a portion of what he looted. But we know he stole more than the 3 million.

Just like the hundreds of millions he stole from students. He only paid back a portion of it.

MrTop

EOG Master
You're lying. He only paid back a portion of what he looted. But we know he stole more than the 3 million.

Just like the hundreds of millions he stole from students. He only paid back a portion of it.

your looter friends got my amazon packages. Where is my delivery ? :mad:

MrTop

EOG Master
Why wasn't he put in jail? Hindsight is 20 20 but big mistake by judge. If he was put in jail, George Floyd doesn't get murdered and America doesn't burn.

wrong ... it would of happened another way... the guy that got killed was the triggering point.... the 40 million out of work was the build up

Bigrunner

EOG Master
wrong ... it would of happened another way... the guy that got killed was the triggering point.... the 40 million out of work was the build up

You've been wrong a lot lately. You said Trump would lay the hammer down on China. You were wrong. I think you're wrong here. I agree about people being pent up. But I also know we have a failed democracy. We've an inequal system of justice. The wealth gap has never been this great in the history of America. The two trillion dollar tax scam was a horrible mistake. Its a money grab by the wealthiest. The bottom has zero chance of prosperity. Trump should have been put in jail for looting the charity box of 3 million. But he benefited for in inequal justice system and now America is paying the price.

So are you defending Trump for looting the charity box of 3 million dollars because a judge made him pay some of it back 3 years later?

MrTop

EOG Master
You've been wrong a lot lately. You said Trump would lay the hammer down on China. You were wrong. I think you're wrong here. I agree about people being pent up. But I also know we have a failed democracy. We've an inequal system of justice. The wealth gap has never been this great in the history of America. The two trillion dollar tax scam was a horrible mistake. Its a money grab by the wealthiest. The bottom has zero chance of prosperity. Trump should have been put in jail for looting the charity box of 3 million. But he benefited for in inequal justice system and now America is paying the price.

So are you defending Trump for looting the charity box of 3 million dollars because a judge made him pay some of it back 3 years later?

you lie quite often... he paid it... go to the article... learn to read...

Bigrunner

EOG Master
you lie quite often... he paid it... go to the article... learn to read...

He paid some of it back 3 years after he stole it. Just like he only paid back some of the hundreds of millions he stole from students.

But it seems like you're defending Trump for stealing 3 million from charity because he was forced to pay some back 3 years later. There's so much scum in America. You should never steal from charity and you should never defend someone from stealing from charity. What's wrong with you Mr. Top? Did your parents not teach you American values? Or have you betrayed them?

MrTop

EOG Master
He paid some of it back 3 years after he stole it. Just like he only paid back some of the hundreds of millions he stole from students.

But it seems like you're defending Trump for stealing 3 million from charity because he was forced to pay some back 3 years later. There's so much scum in America. You should never steal from charity and you should never defend someone from stealing from charity. What's wrong with you Mr. Top? Did your parents not teach you American values? Or have you betrayed them?

another word out of you I will go to the store and buy for my new car a trump for president bumper sticker ;)

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Isn't this ironic. Dumb Alfie thinks looters should be shot. I wonder if he knows Trump looted 3 million from charity and looted 200 million from students?

Dumb Alfie is the 2nd biggest fan of the leader of the American Nazi Party. 2nd to Railturd who claims God put Trump in the White House.

Isn't it ironic thou. "Shoot all looters except for the Trump's", Dumb Alfie says!

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

Looting and burning down businesses in the inner city helps widen that gap, no? You should be put in jail for supporting trash government at the local and state levels, nowhere to be found when there are riots.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Looting and burning down businesses in the inner city helps widen that gap, no? You should be put in jail for supporting trash government at the local and state levels, nowhere to be found when there are riots.

Slobadan should we review all the times violence and damage has led to change in America . There won't be change without it. But your ignorance is massive. You want the status quo of racial injustice to stay the same. You clearly made it known you're in favor of inhumane policies. I'm sensing this is an inflection point and the status quo will change. You obviously don't like that.

At the Boston Tea Party there's Slobadan screaming calm everybody. Let's do this in a peaceful way. Why aren't the police doing their job.

There are other times of infliction points in American history that violence led to change. Each time there was Slobadan shouting why can't the status quo stay the same. What about Chicago. Where's the leadership in the blue states. This stay at home policy is an overreach by Gov Nit whitmer. Poor Slobadan.

A big over reaction by Slobadan and Dumb Alfie. This is an inflection point in American history. There's gonna be change for the good. But Antifa will be there? Poor Slobadan

Last edited:

Bigrunner

EOG Master
I’m for the same tactics that Obama used for illegals. You didn’t have a problem with them.

Explain why 100's have died under Trump's watch and zero under Obama. Explain the difference in tactics between the two leaders. While you're at it zero died under Bush's watch. Obviously Trump is using different tactics. Can you elaborate?