Trump's home Raided!!!

kane

EOG master
No one ever accused Eric of being the sharpest knife in the drawer, but I like the way he threw his dad under the bus

boston massacre

EOG Master
What level of education have you achieved?

Did you graduate high school?

Liberal Flakes Have Very Small Brains.

Here's An Example Of Things They Post About.

They Heard A Friend Of Trump's Tell A Story About The Friend and Trump Driving Down The Highway.

Trump Had To Relieve Himself.

So Trump Pulled Over To The Side Of The Highway, and PEE PEED IN THE WOODS.

THEY DON'T BELIEVE WHAT THEY JUST HEARD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very Small Brains.

kane

EOG master
I'll bet the majority of the right thinks she's real, I can see your side watching her video and agreeing with everything she said, Trumptards aren't the brightest

kane

EOG master
Hey Monkey, have you sent your check to Trump yet? I know how much you want to help him fight the radical left, so I'm sure you've already made your donation, I know you have some money from the picture you posted, how much have you given to your orange hero?

kane

EOG master
I think for the first time I agree with Trump, "Anyone being investigated by the FBI is not qualified to be the president of the United States"

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Yeah, which is why the first thing I posted was "this can't be real", I guess that means I'll believe anything though

Indeed. All it took was clicking on the original Tweet with the video in it to verify that the person that creates the videos is a leftist Democrat not unlike yourself.

But that was too hard for you to figure out.