UFC 58: Post Picks HERE

Ohhh yea, its tonight. Pinnacle has very good lines on this event. Rich Franklin is in the best shape of his life, but my pick is Georges St. Pierre. Ignore the name, those of you who have seen him fight know why. Anyone else taking action on tonight's fights???:cheers

I agree with St Pierre the kid is a monster and I think Penn's rust will show. Im also going to be a homer and add alittle on Loiseu at +256. The price is right to take a shot since Franklin needed 4 rounds to take out Tanner and Loiseu did it in less then two rounds.

The price IS right, and Loiseau is no joke. I would join you if I haven't been following Franklins training. I think he is down to somewhere around 5% body fat. P.S. BODOG should be embaressed with the odds they offer- utterly pathetic.

Smoke said:
The price IS right, and Loiseau is no joke. I would join you if I haven't been following Franklins training. I think he is down to somewhere around 5% body fat. P.S. BODOG should be embaressed with the odds they offer- utterly pathetic.

That's the thing I've seen his training on the spike special. I think he is over doing it and might cause some problems in the fight.

King Jason

EOG Addicted
I waited way too long because the line has dropped probably 30 cents since I first saw one, but regardless I'm still backing BJ Penn +125 for half a unit.

:clubbed

Hey Guys, there's a video of the weigh-ins @ UFC.com, pretty cool to see what shape these guys are in before wagering. Everyone looks pretty cut, especially Franklin and some dude named Icho Larenas.

WINNER WINNER Chicken Dinner

WINNER WINNER Chicken Dinner

Conrgats to Franklin and Pierre bettors!!!!:+thumbs-2