Ukraine plane carrying 176 crashes in Tehran

mr merlin

EOG Master
obviously the iranians shot it down by mistake, they've even announced that they wont turn over the black boxes for analysis, supposedly the telemetry from the plane stopped completely and instantly, which never happens in mechanical /engine trouble.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Lets see, 180 dead irainian's on that plane, stampedes kill 58 at a funeral, I think they got this war thing backwards.

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
Hey John, can you move this thread to the political section like you did with VD's political threads, thanks.

I'd like to echo this. ALL new threads should be posted in the appropriate sections and immediately moved if they are not. No sane person wants to read political discussion here.

Last edited:

railbird

EOG Master
Hah, you think JK gives a shit about posters?

its not a political thread. this isnt a left wing think tank, maybe dink,drink,kane,big runner, and all the other radical left wing chronic complaining secular jews can start their own forum where they can all agree together and live in harmony.

boston massacre

EOG Master
I'd like to echo this. ALL new threads should be posted in the appropriate sections and immediately moved if they are not. No sane person wants to read political discussion here.

Typical LIBERAL QUACKER JACKS.

They don't Like the Location of this Thread.

This is the kind of shit our great President has to deal with every day.

No one needs LIBERALS.

Vote them all out.

It will make this Country Greater for Everyone.

mr merlin

EOG Master
i see the iranians are now pulling back from their ridiculous claim of mechanical problems and are at least admitting other causes could be a factor. They accidentally killed 175 of their own people, how's that gonna play over there?

mr merlin

EOG Master
The other day a poster asked John to move a political thread started by VD, John obliged and moved it to the political forum, why should VD's thread get moved but not Rail's?
I think he should move that thread back, you can never give an inch, the kooks just ask for more, your comments here are proof of that.

mr merlin

EOG Master
I see the irainians are now saying the flight recorders, which they have recovered, are "damaged", more obvious lies. It hasn't even been 48 hrs, far less from when they would have retrieved them, it's my understanding that the process of examining them is intense and time consuming, they would be days away from actually attempting to read the data.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Has nothing to do with getting triggered and everything to do with fairness, I know in your world all the political threads started by the left should be moved and all the ones started by the right should remain here, but that isn't how things should work. Had John not moved VD's thread, I wouldn't be asking him to move this one
There are all kinds of threads that should technically be in another forum, the general sports comments should be moved, the picks should be in the handicapping one, etc. If you "cracked down" and moved them all there would be nothing in here . This is not the most lively forum.

mr merlin

EOG Master
I'll say it again, if John moves the political threads started by someone on the left, he should do the same for those started by someone on the right. If he chooses to not move any of them, that's fine with me as well, not sure why you're having such a hard time understanding my position
I haven't noticed that, I've certainly never asked for it, I agree though, leave them where they are until they wither and die, they all do eventually.

That lock him up thread was not started by someone on the right(was it?) I doubt if a trump supporter asked for it to be moved either.

We should be able to all get along here, 4 or 5 new threads and a 100 posts a day(if we're lucky) is not worth fighting about IMO.

boston massacre

EOG Master
There are all kinds of threads that should technically be in another forum, the general sports comments should be moved, the picks should be in the handicapping one, etc. If you "cracked down" and moved them all there would be nothing in here . This is not the most lively forum.

As He Continuously Opens the Thread that he supposedly has No Interest in.

Just an example of the many weak minded individuals in this country, that this GREAT PRESIDENT has to deal with.

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
I start a political thread and John immediately moves it, Rail starts a political thread and it stays here. This is the kind of bullshit I'm talking about, a poster on the left starts a political thread and it gets moved, a poster on the right starts a political thread and it stays here

On the bright side, though, no one actually takes Railbird seriously.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Either all the political threads get moved, or none of them get moved, it makes no difference to me, but the preferential treatment Rail gets is bullshit
I commented in the moved one that it's bullshit, PM john directly, maybe he'll chill.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Great American Citizens will gather Tonight, and THANK This GREAT PRESIDENT .

Hey cock sucker, if Trump wasn't President the plane doesn't crash that killed 180 innocent. If Trump wasn't President the 11 Americans massacred at a Pittsburgh synagogue would still be alive. If Trump wasn't President the 20 Americans killed at an El Paso Walmart would still be alive.

Cock sucker tell me what good Trump has done?

boston massacre

EOG Master
Hey cock sucker, if Trump wasn't President the plane doesn't crash that killed 180 innocent. If Trump wasn't President the 11 Americans massacred at a Pittsburgh synagogue would still be alive. If Trump wasn't President the 20 Americans killed at an El Paso Walmart would still be alive.

You're Nothing but a COWARD and a Schiff Fan Boy LIBERAL PUNK.

A WEAK Fvckin GUTLESS WIMP.

Iranians would eat a weak gutless Liberal Coward like you for Lunch. Hourly, and Dailey.

Last edited:

MrTop

EOG Master

obama raised minimum wages 1 time in 8 years,, jimmy carter raised minimum wages 4 times in 4 years. GW bush raied it 2 times in 8 years.. Reagan never raised it

are you sure obama was for the working man ?

blueline

EOG Master
stopped at a suburban Atlanta Wendys...big sign in the window Now Hiring up to $8 an hour....went inside it was all adults working behind the counter

mr merlin

EOG Master
stopped at a suburban Atlanta Wendys...big sign in the window Now Hiring up to $8 an hour....went inside it was all adults working behind the counter
wow, up here you see signs all over the place saying starting at $12-14 an hour, some places are mostly mexicans, some mostly kids, lots of times it's a senior citizen who prob doesn't want to sit at home all day.

Was at a burger king a couple weeks back and behind the counter one heavily tattoed woman was explaining to a black guy how the work release program works. They were both highly efficient and provided excellent service.

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
I wonder what it is like being in an airplane while it is hit by a missile? Is the death instantaneous? I'm guessing the part of the plane that gets the direct hit, those people are killed instantly. The others in the plane away from the direct hit, i'm sure there is a split second to realize something happened, then the lights go permanently out.

mr merlin

EOG Master
I wonder what it is like being in an airplane while it is hit by a missile? Is the death instantaneous? I'm guessing the part of the plane that gets the direct hit, those people are killed instantly. The others in the plane away from the direct hit, i'm sure there is a split second to realize something happened, then the lights go permanently out.
Most people dont die till it crashes, missiles aim at the heat signature from the engines, and that plane has the engines on the wings. And the missile doesn't actually blow up the plane either, it explodes and sends shrapnel everywhere, damaging the wings, engines, avionics etc,(along with starting the fuel on fire), some of the people on board(on that side of the plane) were no doubt killed or injured by that, but the majority of them were prob not. likely a terrible last min or two for them.

Those missiles are going maybe 2000mph, the plane maybe 300-350 as it ascended, it explodes at just the right instant to do maximum damage, it doesn't have to blow up the jet immediately, it will crash.